hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Where can I get a Healing Potion for Frank ? I only have Healing Tincture
For me I got it from the cultist bad guys in that church thing where Arianna goes after she gets kidnapped by the werewolf. They semi frequently drop them. Or if you have the herbalism skill you can make them easily enough.

Reactions: The_Dark_Army

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
There is a Healing Potion in Lyvia's room in the Guards's barracks. You can steal it after you learn Picklocking.
I always was able to save Frank because at least I had that Healing Potion.
I mean like most events in the game it's not really timed, so there is no need to let him die. If you don't have a potion simply don't go up there to check what happened at the bandit camp (you can wait days or even weeks as far as I know) until you have one. I did not realize you could steal one from Lyvia's room.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
like you said it yourself its walking and fighting grind are part of every games just target are difrent not click to show next pics like renpy junks its same as watching novel
renpy is not limited to kinetic novels.

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Dasan and the MC marry each other and swear off of women permanently. It is a surprising twist that came out of nowhere! :eek:
Ah... Necrophilia. I knew MC is such a horndog even dead are not save from his lust.

Fuck yeah! It’s still there!
Best warning against changing variables and best easter egg on the site.
Based Marcus.
And that's a good warning. While changing variables might not crash the game it will surely trash your save if you don't know what you're doing.

As for easter eggs. I know just one. While it isn't somewhat great as exploding deer, it is surely unusual. On the field map, somewheare on the line of trees near the passage to eastern darkwood is bee hive. If you interact with MC will aim for it and shot it after which there's a dialogue about currently this not doing anythig.

can some one share ntr save ?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
And that's a good warning. While changing variables might not crash the game it will surely trash your save if you don't know what you're doing.

As for easter eggs. I know just one. While it isn't somewhat great as exploding deer, it is surely unusual. On the field map, somewheare on the line of trees near the passage to eastern darkwood is bee hive. If you interact with MC will aim for it and shot it after which there's a dialogue about currently this not doing anythig.
A warning with sin

It is a fun and simple way to say “Hey stop messing the variables, it may not be a great idea”
The beehive was supposed to be used for the candles (the wax), but then he decided to go medieval historically accurate and chose to use the fat of animals.
For now it remains there, standing, it could be used for a wedding cake the honey… for the next marriage.
Ah... Necrophilia. I knew MC is such a horndog even dead are not save from his lust.
I should use photoshop to create a curse meme I know, just wait and see getting me banned

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
If I finish Frisha's story and begin a relationship with her before asking a dress for either Kate, Umah or Athia will it stop her from talking to Grant after I ask her for a dress ?
If I remember right she will have a debt even if you are in a relationship with her
Oh yeah, some folks hate it that Frisha is still in debt with Grant even while dating MC. Does Chyos ever express a plan to rework that path or something?

The_Dark_Army

Aug 22, 2017
If I decided to use witchcraft on Gurtak instead of killing him what will happen ? Will the revenge quest remain uncompleted forever

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
If I decided to use witchcraft on Gurtak instead of killing him what will happen ? Will the revenge quest remain uncompleted forever
You can use him like a puppet and later kill him.
Oh yeah, some folks hate it that Frisha is still in debt with Grant even while dating MC. Does Chyos ever express a plan to rework that path or something?
The late Yotetar hated that scene and advocated for something else to be replaced since day 1, now he is not anymore here and his feedback and daily reprimand is gone.
But he invented the vanilla bonus scene poll and added as an optional poll option a way to make Frisha extinguish her debt not through Grant but Verena and that would have brought to a threesome, but said poll hasn’t won and it won’t probably for a while.

That scene was a bad productof a poor administrated bonus scene poll
Nooo I just need a Dasan and Mc sprite and lots of goodwill

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Man, I thought the man died or something. Turns out he just stopped supporting this game.
Well for him the game is dead, won’t even play it on the site.
He helped making some changes which improved certain aspects of the game.

odino

Aug 14, 2017
hope its better than that attari game sovergien thank you btw when we gona know who is MC parrents? looks like agata isent too is it possible to be queen cheating dropout?!

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes