The_Dark_Army

Aug 22, 2017
In the rumah storyline I chose to show evidence and Dasan ran away. Later there is an option to find him and challenge him Madrag Kaz. How will this affect the story ? I have chosen to the love route with nyra. Will killing him affect that ? Also what happens if I just leave him alone and do nothing. Will he appear again at a later point in the story ?

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
If you are new to the forum, prepare thyself to see the everlasting war of NTR vs Vanilla,
It’s the fundamental of F95 zone
Here is a little image that perfectly sums up the deal.
View attachment 2979583 fucking tongue twisters

In ASWS we have:

Netori: Like Liandra x MC or Hiba x MC, where the girl is stolen from their partner by the protagonist.

Netorare: the classic, most of the bad guys in ASWS, want your girl or will try to steal it.
Thomas, Dasan, Orcs, bandits and so.

Netorase: Kinda, some cases of surprised MMF threesomes and pimping. (like Kate).

(And of course Netorazu but no one talks about it)

There are other swinging and sharing cases. (like anya).
But 3/4 of ASWS consist in hard NTR, you fail, you get cucked.
In any case if you turn off the NTR switch, the only male dick present is yours.
I still don't get it why people are using hentai terms of Netori/Netohentai/Netorare/Netokyo/Netorase/etc. or, in shot, NTR and thus making this so complicated, forcing people to ask which kind of NTR game has instead of using plain and simple words.

1. Normal Sex - your dick inside your girl.

2. Cheating - not your dick inside your girl and you don't know about it.

3. Cucking - as cheating, but you know about it and like it.

4. Sharing - sometimes your dick and sometimes not your dick inside your girl and you know about it.

Also... Thomas, Dasan, Girion, Dave, Orcs, Bandits, etc. can't steal your girls if they're all dead :D

The real question is: “When is Chyos bringing them to Arenfield?”
The answer is rather simple. To have your whorehouse in one place or at least close proximity instead of whole kingdom.

• Haha
Reactions: charlez

Lukee1234

Aug 6, 2020
In the rumah storyline I chose to show evidence and Dasan ran away. Later there is an option to find him and challenge him Madrag Kaz. How will this affect the story ? I have chosen to the love route with nyra. Will killing him affect that ? Also what happens if I just leave him alone and do nothing. Will he appear again at a later point in the story ?
Nyra will never know

Reactions: The_Dark_Army

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
I still don't get it why people are using hentai terms of Netori/Netohentai/Netorare/Netokyo/Netorase/etc. or, in shot, NTR and thus making this so complicated, forcing people to ask which kind of NTR game has instead of using plain and simple words.

1. Normal Sex - your dick inside your girl.

2. Cheating - not your dick inside your girl and you don't know about it.

4. Sharing - sometimes your dick and sometimes not your dick inside your girl and you know about it.

Also... Thomas, Dasan, Girion, Dave, Orcs, Bandits, etc. can't steal your girls if they're all dead :D

The answer is rather simple. To have your whorehouse in one place or at least close proximity instead of whole kingdom.
First, you left a lot out. Cucking is not always the guy knows about it and likes it, it also could be he knows about it but is a bitch and is afraid to do anything about it. Similarly, plenty of guys know (or highly suspect) their girl is cheating yet do not risk a confrontation. Crazy to me but more common than you would think.

Also, where on your list is pimping out?

Then there are all these other important details like does the girl want it to happen or not? Because that basically adds another version to each of the above scenarios.

The conversation always gets so complicated because unfortunately it's a very nuanced and complicated subject. Life was simpler when most people fundamentally agreed that no sharing of women was permissible lol.

And regarding bringing all the girls to the main town, I AGREE.... I don't get wtf the point of building your stupid house up is as it stands now. You should be able to invite X number of girls to come live in a room in your house and have your own little harem.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Because using Japanese instead of simplifying everything in an understandable english is cooler YEAH
1696486226423.jpeg

In spite of that, there are some terms which show their raw meaning in the original language, like ύβρις in Greek, or merely cannot be fully translated from a language to another without a periphrasis, like the notorious Nalaasaarusuummerujussuaraluarpunga in Greenlandic.
So the Japanese have a large showcase of sexual terms which most of the times cannot be filly translated in one word.
The last one mostly never happens, at least in English, it is a complete negative word.
But your list is oversimplify things, what if you the player is cheating instead?
Giron and Thomas soon tm, I can give you some previews but only for lamb sacrifices at Moloch
After Dasan escapes his story is done, revealing his crimes will let you have a love route with Nyra, but after that he won’t return not even if you lose to him.
He is just there to be killed and maybe buried, Chyos doesn’t want more Dasan paths.

Reactions: The_Dark_Army

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
How do you repeat the 2nd part of Penny/Natasha bonus scene in the church for the 2nd time and more? I did it in the first time but in the 2nd time Penny just left after the 1st part (in the confession booth), no matter she got an orgasm or not. Moreover, after leaving the church, Penny did not go back to the field, instead she was cooking dinner at home (around 10am).
UPDATE: After some tests I concluded that in order to trigger the 2nd part properly (i.e., having Natasha peeping in the action and then taking Penny to the cellar for punishment), you need to be careful about not over-clicking the mouse during the 1st part scene.

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Both there isn't really much difference
…Except the fact that in one the forces of evil prevail, you get the corrupted Sypha path, William dies and a new NTR baddie is released; while on the other one you get a future live sypha path, multiple consequences for the murder case and the inquisition arriving.
And on the long run shit will definitely change for worse or better, so no there isn’t clearly that big of a difference in making a deal with the devil or not lmao.

Jan 19, 2021
…Except the fact that in one the forces of evil prevail, you get the corrupted Sypha path, William dies and a new NTR baddie is released; while on the other one you get a future live sypha path, multiple consequences for the murder case and the inquisition arriving.
And on the long run shit will definitely change for worse or better, so no there isn’t clearly that big of a difference in making a deal with the devil or not lmao.
That is true i don't like Syfa so i did both

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
First, you left a lot out. Cucking is not always the guy knows about it and likes it, it also could be he knows about it but is a bitch and is afraid to do anything about it. Similarly, plenty of guys know (or highly suspect) their girl is cheating yet do not risk a confrontation. Crazy to me but more common than you would think.

Also, where on your list is pimping out?

Then there are all these other important details like does the girl want it to happen or not? Because that basically adds another version to each of the above scenarios.

The conversation always gets so complicated because unfortunately it's a very nuanced and complicated subject. Life was simpler when most people fundamentally agreed that no sharing of women was permissible lol.

And regarding bringing all the girls to the main town, I AGREE.... I don't get wtf the point of building your stupid house up is as it stands now. You should be able to invite X number of girls to come live in a room in your house and have your own little harem.
I was writting it in the middle of the night, half-asleep without much of a thinking, so I guess I missed few things.
Also I am a simple man, using simple and plain language sometimes mixed with a vulgar one if someone is not capable of understaing the most basic words. I guess it came with the job. Anyway, as zARRR posted that meme... I just find it stupid if not retarded, to hype so much for hentai culture to the point of using thier language instead of your own. Yes, they might be the cases, as zARRR wrote, where you can't translate things accurate enough in one or few words, so then it's rather fine. But I do not find the NTR justified in this case. But I guess I will just leave that topic before it actually start to trigger me.

Giron and Thomas soon tm, I can give you some previews but only for lamb sacrifices at Moloch
All I could offer is to fuck Syfa on sacrificial altar, but I am doing her already, so I guess I'll have to wait for an update with wild lambs to hunt.:unsure:

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
All I could offer is to fuck Syfa on sacrificial altar, but I am doing her already, so I guess I'll have to wait for an update with wild lambs to hunt.:unsure:
You better, these lambs aren’t going to sacrifice themselves!

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
I really really like this game.
It almost impossible to like a Rpgm , especially in a adult game but with this game i enjoy th Rpgm mechanic.

So anyway, I want to know if there are other games such as this one.
And I mean Story wise . I'd love to know , so if someone know more games like this one , please do tell.

odino

Aug 14, 2017
how its even possible that frisha is virgin at 26 while her mother was pergnant with her at age 15?

FrankT

Jun 17, 2018
I really enjoyed this game, up to 40 hours of playtime, and still didnt finish it yet.
I did the quests mostly without walkthrough but sometimes i just coudn't figure it out.
Looking forward to the new updates!

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes