zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Yeah, it happens. I mean, she came to Arenfield from Skyrim, so better keep your eyes open or you might miss a battle between a dragon and half-naked Imperial with overpowered fork.
Hey, Acowasto. you’re finally awake. You were trying to pass the skillcheck, right?
Walked right into that brigand ambush, same as us, and that Dasan fan over there.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
whos the killer in the nun story line? i got heather letter and still dont get it....
If you read also Matthias letter before, the one in the stash, and then read Heather’s MC will understand that the writing is the same Heather’s.
And he will come up with the conclusion

Reactions: MorbidViews21

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
If you read also Matthias letter before, the one in the stash, and then read Heather’s MC will understand that the writing is the same Heather’s.
And he will come up with the conclusion
Why won't Gabriel tell me to look inside my room for the secret stash? I have Bernard letter? It tells me he's too scared to talk?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Weird, I can't find such option. What did I missed? View attachment 2976838
In life?
Well we missed a lot of things…

But in Asws, it happens during the night, I just checked.
Why won't Gabriel tell me to look inside my room for the secret stash? I have Bernard letter? It tells me he's too scared to talk?
If I remember right he is scared of Matthias, so you have to imprison Matthias temporarily and then talk to Gabriel.

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Hey, Acowasto. you’re finally awake. You were trying to pass the skillcheck, right?
Walked right into that brigand ambush, same as us, and that Dasan fan over there.
I think I did. I dunno. I was more focused on killin' brigands who walked right into my trap! A guy with two horny girls taking a stroll in the woods!

Yeah... that spaghetti quest. I had the same thing. Talk to Abbot (William was his name if I remember correctly), accuse Matthias and go to Gabriel. MC will tell him he can talk now.

• Hey there
Reactions: zARRR

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Before the ritual when MC talk to William and choose the option "Talk about the murder", the option "The key tattoo" reappears despite of the fact that MC has already got the key to Bernard's room during the investigation of the crime, and you can keep doing this before triggering the ritual. Right now I already got 10 Bernard's room keys. Is this a known bug?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Before the ritual when MC talk to William and choose the option "Talk about the murder", the option "The key tattoo" reappears despite of the fact that MC has already got the key to Bernard's room during the investigation of the crime, and you can keep doing this before triggering the ritual. Right now I already got 10 Bernard's room keys. Is this a known bug?
it was already fixed in that hotfix, I mean most of the known bugs, continuity errors, cumbersome hints and dialogues replays here were fixed, so yeah.

Chyos seems to have learned the lesson about rushing or making enormous updates in small lapse of time, in the end the quality suffers

Reactions: homarkc

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
How do you get to accuse Matthias for murder? MC has already read the letter of Heather but so far the only ones that he can report back to William as suspects are Antonius, Gabriel, Adson, Agatha and Jorge.
Have you scrolled down?

From the deletion I guess you didn’t

Last edited:

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
What do you mean with nothing happens? Paying your debts is a quest and when you pay them the quest is finished
There is the initial debt you start the game with, pretty sure you have to pay that off before he will sell you wine which is important.

Then if you ever rent the room, the longer you keep the keys your tab builds up, so you have to periodically "pay your debt" again to clear the bill you have run up from the room.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes