Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
There is the initial debt you start the game with, pretty sure you have to pay that off before he will sell you wine which is important.

Then if you ever rent the room, the longer you keep the keys your tab builds up, so you have to periodically "pay your debt" again to clear the bill you have run up from the room.
Unless you offer Kate back to him again, then your room is free forever. However thats an NTR only option so if your playing vanilla then yeah after 2 gold he sends a soldier to claim the money when you wake up there next time, same as the baron if you dont pay for your house.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Yeah I'm 1000% not into NTR for a character I give even 1% of a shit about. I avoid the NTR in this game like the plague. The only vaguely NTRish type stuff that would be cool doesn't seem to be in the game. For example with the elf bandit leader, it would have been cool if you could have her service the marauders to get them to join. Or that dancing lady at the half orc village, I thought for sure she was going to bang the whole village and that would have been hilarious but... nope. The only NTR they offer you is situations along the lines of "hey want to see a girl you actually like and are dating get defiled by some other dude?" Uhhhh nope I'm good.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Yeah I'm 1000% not into NTR for a character I give even 1% of a shit about. I avoid the NTR in this game like the plague. The only vaguely NTRish type stuff that would be cool doesn't seem to be in the game. For example with the elf bandit leader, it would have been cool if you could have her service the marauders to get them to join. Or that dancing lady at the half orc village, I thought for sure she was going to bang the whole village and that would have been hilarious but... nope. The only NTR they offer you is situations along the lines of "hey want to see a girl you actually like and are dating get defiled by some other dude?" Uhhhh nope I'm good.
NTR in the game has always been intended as a consequence of failure instead of a bad end, however some of us have pushed for it to be a second route. Its perfectly fine if you dont like that content and thats why he works so hard to keep the routes totally separate from each other.

Reactions: wildride69

c14693

Mar 28, 2018
For some reason my wait key "T" and map key "M" don't work. My save is bugged after updating. Can't wait or fast travel anymore.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
NTR in the game has always been intended as a consequence of failure instead of a bad end, however some of us have pushed for it to be a second route. Its perfectly fine if you dont like that content and thats why he works so hard to keep the routes totally separate from each other.
Tho if MC accepts Thomas proposal can it be considered NTR anymore?
Is more like pimping/sharing if he actually agrees to let Kate be slowly molested.

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Is more like pimping/sharing if he actually agrees to let Kate be slowly molested.
Thats where we had him make it a normal route instead of just a consequence for failing. Chyos only originally intended on it being for failure like failing to rescue the mother from the bandits. If you turn NTR off she gets killed and it goes to a game over, NTR on and she just has to do a favor and then she gets to leave. However since patreons control the majority of the games direction we wanted it to be a bit more than that so scenes like Kate and the patrons were added and scenes with Thomas. Its become a full second route but Chyos has still stated on the discord that he still intends for the NTR route in the game to end as a bad ending, there wont be a happy ever after on that route.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
However since patreons control the majority of the games direction
Yeah trust me I know
Its become a full second route but Chyos has still stated on the discord that he still intends for the NTR route in the game to end as a bad ending, there wont be a happy ever after on that route.
It is better like this, either failure equals hard punishment (and for those who don’t want it makes the gameplay more challenging) or deal with the devil.
It is pretty clear that Dasan’s reign or Dave’s winning won’t bring to a good ending where everyone is happy (except the bad guy).

From how Chyos is going with Melissa’s development, he is still following this path if design

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Yeah trust me I know

It is better like this, either failure equals hard punishment (and for those who don’t want it makes the gameplay more challenging) or deal with the devil.
It is pretty clear that Dasan’s reign or Dave’s winning won’t bring to a good ending where everyone is happy (except the bad guy).

From how Chyos is going with Melissa’s development, he is still following this path if design
Yeah ive been a patreon for over 3 years now and hes always stuck to the idea that while the route is fun and full of content its still a route which does not end well for the MC, hes never changed his stance on that.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Yeah ive been a patreon for over 3 years now and hes always stuck to the idea that while the route is fun and full of content its still a route which does not end well for the MC, hes never changed his stance on that.
When he gets stubborn on something he rarely changes his mind, for the better or for the worse

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
So I am not really into NTR but this comes up a lot on the forum, my understanding is there are several different types of NTR with different names like neotarare, neotarase, etc. The one everyone always defaults to seems to be the maximum cuck variant, i.e. guy is harmed by woman's cheating actions, often either he is unaware and is a naive chump or it is blatantly happening and he is aware but is a little bitch about it and does not / cannot stop it. However there is another type where the guy is in on it or is even the one initiating it (such as, pimping out.)

Anyone feel free to correct me, not an area I am that well versed on.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
So I am not really into NTR but this comes up a lot on the forum, my understanding is there are several different types of NTR with different names like neotarare, neotarase, etc. The one everyone always defaults to seems to be the maximum cuck variant, i.e. guy is harmed by woman's cheating actions, often either he is unaware and is a naive chump or it is blatantly happening and he is aware but is a little bitch about it and does not / cannot stop it. However there is another type where the guy is in on it or is even the one initiating it (such as, pimping out.)

Anyone feel free to correct me, not an area I am that well versed on.
If you are new to the forum, prepare thyself to see the everlasting war of NTR vs Vanilla,
It’s the fundamental of F95 zone
Here is a little image that perfectly sums up the deal.
View attachment B260D040-25C8-4761-B8EB-C1DDC849433F.webp fucking tongue twisters

In ASWS we have:

Netori: Like Liandra x MC or Hiba x MC, where the girl is stolen from their partner by the protagonist.

Netorare: the classic, most of the bad guys in ASWS, want your girl or will try to steal it.
Thomas, Dasan, Orcs, bandits and so.

Netorase: Kinda, some cases of surprised MMF threesomes and pimping. (like Kate).

(And of course Netorazu but no one talks about it)

There are other swinging and sharing cases. (like anya).
But 3/4 of ASWS consist in hard NTR, you fail, you get cucked.
In any case if you turn off the NTR switch, the only male dick present is yours.

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Just the way i like it. Kate is one magnificent slut once you train her enough. :cool::coffee:
When i become king, i'm turning this kingdom into a massive whorehouse. (Hopefully that will be possible.)
And me and a certain fallen goddess will be enjoying the show while fucking like rabbits. Or maybe even participating.
The future looks bright, and very fuckable. :devilish::coffee:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Just the way i like it. Kate is one magnificent slut once you train her enough. :cool::coffee:
When i become king, i'm turning this kingdom into a massive whorehouse. (Hopefully that will be possible.)
And me and a certain fallen goddess will be enjoying the show while fucking like rabbits. Or maybe even participating.
The future looks bright, and very fuckable. :devilish::coffee:
Oh hello there, what brings you here coffee man

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes