zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
If I chose not to help gwen how does that change the sabrina route ?
Sabrina has three reactions if you don’t help Gwen:
- Complete stranger: when she helps Gwen summoning Athia she doesn’t care about your beliefs or how you will end.
- Friend: when she helps Gwen, she tells MC that he knows why she is helping her, to get more power for her situation.
- Lover: when she helps Gwen, she tells MC that she doing it for her relationship and that she loves you (I don’t remember the exact words but she is reluctant somewhat).

After Athia summoning, if you are in a relationship and talk to Sabrina, she says that she has become the champion of Isha now and that she cannot leave her because she needs more power to defeat Valeyn (Or that she is still forced to followher, cannot exactly remember).
Either way she remains your girlfriend/lover and she still wants you to have a family and yadda yadda.

Tho Gwen may discover you if you cuddle with her and she will jump in, dominantly, into a threesome.
(Happens in both routes but the dialogue is different)

The_Dark_Army

Aug 22, 2017
Which characters has both love and corruption routes. I want to know because I like to go the love route and I don't want to get locked out of it. For example, in the Imawyn storyline I gave her cumwine in the cell and her corruption was too high to goto the love route.

Also if I side with gwen does it lock me out of athia love route ?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Which characters has both love and corruption routes. I want to know because I like to go the love route and I don't want to get locked out of it. For example, in the Imawyn storyline I gave her cumwine in the cell and her corruption was too high to goto the love route.

And you locked yourself into the corruption route.

And yes for Athia.

Basically to play safe, you go like this:
1) Meet a girl
2) Start the love route
3) Reached the love route corrupt her
4)???
5) Profit

Read this old post for moar information
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-struggle-with-sin-v0-5-5-0a-hotfix-chyos.32136/post-11737476

Reactions: The_Dark_Army

Android 93

Jan 9, 2020
I'm Confused what happened to this Poll

Helena: She wants to see the MC more often, because of that she decides to disguise herself as her maid to then leave the Mansion unnoticed and visits him like that in his House (bath + Roleplay Helena as Maid)

Frisha & Verena: An alternative to the debt quest with Grant: instead she gets to work with Verena to earn money, which will lead to some 3some action.

Anya: Her home is still a bit messy. Because of that the MC suggests to her to raise money with massages. which will then be used to buy decoration for the house. First customers could be Penny & Melissa. + More action between Anya & MC (sex during yoga).

Kate & Frisha: Kate is curious about the dress she got and visits Frisha to get another one. If both are corrupted enough this will lead to a lesbian scene and the MC will get involved as well.

Emily & Claire: They now regularly meet every few days (as they have been friends for a while now, every few days Claire visits Emily instead of talking to Verena). Claire notices Emily's new dress and is shocked at first, but even more when she finds out that the MC likes it and that Emily & MC have something going (depending on route). Jealous, Claire shows up in a provocative dress to challenge Emily. which will lead to a small competition between them and in the end 3some scene.

Verena: Renovate your cellar and deploy some toys. Then Verena can come for a visit to have some fun in the dungeon. (spanking/anal play/sex)

odino

Aug 14, 2017

there no love route for athia mc fck her mind and she fall easy to it since she had no love exprince she fall into lust

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I'm Confused what happened to this Poll

Helena: She wants to see the MC more often, because of that she decides to disguise herself as her maid to then leave the Mansion unnoticed and visits him like that in his House (bath + Roleplay Helena as Maid)

Frisha & Verena: An alternative to the debt quest with Grant: instead she gets to work with Verena to earn money, which will lead to some 3some action.

Anya: Her home is still a bit messy. Because of that the MC suggests to her to raise money with massages. which will then be used to buy decoration for the house. First customers could be Penny & Melissa. + More action between Anya & MC (sex during yoga).

Kate & Frisha: Kate is curious about the dress she got and visits Frisha to get another one. If both are corrupted enough this will lead to a lesbian scene and the MC will get involved as well.

Emily & Claire: They now regularly meet every few days (as they have been friends for a while now, every few days Claire visits Emily instead of talking to Verena). Claire notices Emily's new dress and is shocked at first, but even more when she finds out that the MC likes it and that Emily & MC have something going (depending on route). Jealous, Claire shows up in a provocative dress to challenge Emily. which will lead to a small competition between them and in the end 3some scene.

Verena: Renovate your cellar and deploy some toys. Then Verena can come for a visit to have some fun in the dungeon. (spanking/anal play/sex)
It’s the discord vanilla poll, what’s to be confused?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Oh I remember an Easter egg lost to time, which recently returned to my mind:

In the intro if you edited the stats and boosted hunting to max and actually succeeded at hitting the deer, the deer would explode.
I wonder if the easter egg is still present now.

Survivor54

Sep 16, 2020
Oh I remember an Easter egg lost to time, which recently returned to my mind:

In the intro if you edited the stats and boosted hunting to max and actually succeeded at hitting the deer, the deer would explode.
I wonder if the easter egg is still present now.
That sounds hilarious, let me check

Survivor54

Sep 16, 2020
The easter egg is still there, if you edit the hunting skill and hit the deer the text then says "Your shot hit the target...But because it was a cheatshot, the deer exploded!" which is followed by Marcus saying "What the fuck, BOY! You hit it so hard with your arrow...It fucking exploded. Are you cheating or what?! Damn, you know this time it will be okay...But don't expect that everything will work perfectly if you do that! If you change variables, it will most likely break everything!"

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
The easter egg is still there, if you edit the hunting skill and hit the deer the text then says "Your shot hit the target...But because it was a cheatshot, the deer exploded!" which is followed by Marcus saying "What the fuck, BOY! You hit it so hard with your arrow...It fucking exploded. Are you cheating or what?! Damn, you know this time it will be okay...But don't expect that everything will work perfectly if you do that! If you change variables, it will most likely break everything!"
Fuck yeah! It’s still there!
Best warning against changing variables and best easter egg on the site.
Based Marcus.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
There is a consequence if you fuck Syfa in front of Mira. If she finds out you are also dating her mom afterwards, she'll date Aidalin.
Duh, he asked the consequences of fucking alone, he definitely knows that fucking her in front of your beloved sister and a paladin is in general a bad move

Reactions: Adoringfan

The_Dark_Army

Aug 22, 2017
If I finish Frisha's story and begin a relationship with her before asking a dress for either Kate, Umah or Athia will it stop her from talking to Grant after I ask her for a dress ?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes