Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Far as I know you can't have incest or beast stuff on patreon so need a patch to allow it for the most part.

Far as I know Tia + Kate has the most content and won the most votes followed closely by Emily so I am a bit confused why milf content is being said as the favorite content part though I have to agree there is quite a bit of milf content or women who look very much like milfs. But all in all just from the top of my head isn't like 7 women
milfs while there are what 20 more women who's not and 15 of then are virgins? Also the 7 milfs make up like 15-20% of the content at most. Since of those 7 only 3-4 of them has any real content while the other 3 barely has any outside of starting to sleep with them.
If you look at the Bonus scenes there are likely more MILF scenes than young adult ones.
Though if you check for singular characters te ones that rallied the NTR fan base and some Vanilla fans obviously won the most polls

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
So she is not even an healer but a “patcher” putting bandages on the MC, and since she cannot fight she either can defend or dodge attacks.
Mira heals or at least sews up back MC every time he loses against an enemy that doesn’t want his skin but just his money.
That's why I wrote "Attendant" would be a better word to describe Mira. She ain't on Katherine level, nor Pater, but skilled enough to heal MC. She will do just fine.

QUOTE="zARRR, post: 11938884, member: 3031690"]
And if she isn’t suitsble for combat then she can be like a Futaba from P5 or an ally that sometimes drops and attacks or helps, Bravely default style.
[/QUOTE]

I hate that kind of mechanic in games. I prefer to have contol over my party members, especially important ones like tank and healer. In my opinion it would be better, and surely require way less work, to just not give Mira attack abilities, give her weak ones or allow her to debuff enemies or buff allies. This way I have my control and she ain't fighting.

QUOTE="zARRR, post: 11938884, member: 3031690"]
During the ritual in the church path Dark particles emitted from her body… so dark magic? Demonic powers?
[/QUOTE]

Well, everything depends how Chyos is going to explain this.
In my opinion magic doesn't have a color nor side. Magic is just... magic. It depends on the person how is going to use said power. I think Mira was just a bit "overcharged" with magic power, because she had to finish ritual alone, that's all. It doesn't matter it came from a daemon. With time she will lose it, because it's borrowed power. Or... Chyos will turn her into a daemon too powerful to be kept alive.

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Mira would be in the party to fight againts who?
Demons? Elves? Orcs? Human soldiers or bandits?

Syfa, been loyal to her God, would fight anyone whom obstruct Grothul wishes.
We don't know yet if she won't try to sabotage the Demon in the Monastery in case their objectives don't align.

I wonder if there will ever be a connection between the Church/Demons and the Cult in Arenfield.
Or the Demon the Cult work with will work as a independent agent.

The MC doesn't have any reason the cooperate nor side with the Elves.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
That's why I wrote "Attendant" would be a better word to describe Mira. She ain't on Katherine level, nor Pater, but skilled enough to heal MC. She will do just fine.
You know Mira got a fulldoze of demonic powers... previous sisters only received 1/3 of that and Athia was still around to help with purification... wether or not Mira will have pure powers or corrupted ones is still to be seen, but I wouldn't be surprised that she will have corrupted powers

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
But her medical abilities aren’t even as skilled as Lucius, and with her help MC takes 3 days or more of sleeping before coming back to life.
The horndog
I hate that kind of mechanic in games. I prefer to have contol over my party members, especially important ones like tank and healer. In my opinion it would be better, and surely require way less work, to just not give Mira attack abilities, give her weak ones or allow her to debuff enemies or buff allies. This way I have my control and she ain't fighting.
Ah you like your games like I like my coffee, with a controller in it.
So how about this, Mira‘s attacks are either terrible slaps, or heal energy (Or PM if Chyos in the future wants to put them in it).
I like debuffer classes, she should be focused on stats manipulation on both allies and foes.
Well, everything depends how Chyos is going to explain this.
In my opinion magic doesn't have a color nor side. Magic is just... magic. It depends on the person how is going to use said power. I think Mira was just a bit "overcharged" with magic power, because she had to finish ritual alone, that's all. It doesn't matter it came from a daemon. With time she will lose it, because it's borrowed power. Or... Chyos will turn her into a daemon too powerful to be kept alive.
I don’t know who was the first one who distinguished magic in modern fantasy; destructive and damaging (black), Healing and astonishment (white).
In Final fantasy? In dungeons and dragons? In Lotr?
In catholic Europe magic magic was sorcery then it brought to damnation.
In Pagan Greece it was just superstition.
But aside that shit, she rode that tooth so badly that she got corrupted or tainted.
But in ASWS there is a clear distinction between white magic (Athia) and black magic (Isha)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

We don't know yet if she won't try to sabotage the Demon in the Monastery in case their objectives don't align.

I wonder if there will ever be a connection between the Church/Demons and the Cult in Arenfield.

The demon of Kirlic said that elves helped humanity before which allowed them to purify their dark magic and develope the ritual to seal the demons... so maybe our next goal will be the elves where we will meet Isha again... afterall she also wants something from them.
If Mira is unable to cope with the overcharge of corrupted powers the elves would likely be the only one capeable to help... and Syfa might help MC to fight against Isha... for starters she is a hated enemy and now she might have betrayed her since MC sealed Sypha by useing the collar Isha had in her posession

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

Who knows, could be anyone, it could be you, it could be me, it could be DeminPatyon

Well yes but on the Demon route Mc becomes her champion and she will rebel against red Dasan.

Probably not, it’s an Alaira cult and the main religion doesn’t worship her

Isha wants them subdued, and Athia will probably help them.
As the poll option said:

Imawyn: After all that has happened Imawyn wants to return to her kin. The elves live hidden behind a veil of magic and only she can open the path for you. The elves can become useful allies or deadly enemies.

So we can presume two sides, of allies and foes

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I don’t know who was the first one who distinguished magic in modern fantasy; destructive and damaging (black), Healing and astonishment (white).
But aside that shit, she rode that tooth so badly that she got corrupted or tainted.
But in ASWS there is a clear distinction between white magic (Athia) and black magic (Isha)
War Hammer or The Black Eye?
D&D didn't have any healer class I think

Reactions: acowasto

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
But her medical abilities aren’t even as skilled as Lucius, and with her help MC takes 3 days or more of sleeping before coming back to life.
The horndog
Well, you can't just expect, even of the best healers, to just snap with thier fingers and skip body healing process. At least not without use of magic. All they can do is to use best of thier skills and knowledge to aid it. Mira might not be the most experienced physician but, as I wrote, she will manage. To be honest, that's even better she's only "qualified enough" to do the job. We do not want a new party member to be overpowered Mary Sue right at the start of the journey, aren't we?

So how about this, Mira‘s attacks are either terrible slaps, or heal energy (Or PM if Chyos in the future wants to put them in it).
I like debuffer classes, she should be focused on stats manipulation on both allies and foes.
If Syfa is going to be a new party member too, then it might be her job to debuff and distract enemies alongside dealing some serious damage. Then Mira would be more focused on healing and aiding party with buffs.

Well, I don't know too and I am too tired to google it out.
As I wrote, in my opinion, magic is just... magic. Only an energy used by people. It's the people who are giving it a meaning, labeling it if it's good, bad, wrong, etc. So in ASS we have, as you wrote, White Magic and Black Magic.
Well... If we really have to label magic in ASS I would say we have rather followers of White Path (Athia), Horny Path (Isha, Syfa) and Destruction Path (Ar'ganas, Me - Because I want to watch the world on fire).

Envoy of Chaos might be a better fit... and certainly more badass :sneaky:
I agree on the name. It sounds badass.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
As I wrote, in my opinion, magic is just... magic. Only an energy used by people. It's the people who are giving it a meaning, labeling it if it's good, bad, wrong, etc. So in ASS we have, as you wrote, White Magic and Black Magic.
Well... If we really have to label magic in ASS I would say we have rather followers of White Path (Athia), Horny Path (Isha, Syfa) and Destruction Path (Ar'ganas, Me - Because I want to watch the world on fire).
Game Logic from FF VII... magic is the ancestral knowledge to manipulate natural powers which is simplified and perceived as Magic

Reactions: acowasto

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Well, you can't just expect, even of the best healers, to just snap with thier fingers and skip body healing process. At least not without use of magic. All they can do is to use best of thier skills and knowledge to aid it. Mira might not be the most experienced physician but, as I wrote, she will manage. To be honest, that's even better she's only "qualified enough" to do the job. We do not want a new party member to be overpowered Mary Sue right at the start of the journey, aren't we?

If Syfa is going to be a new party member too, then it might be her job to debuff and distract enemies alongside dealing some serious damage. Then Mira would be more focused on healing and aiding party with buffs.

I agree on the name. It sounds badass.
I am too tired to respond full fledged essay so I will say these things:

One: NOOOOoooooh! I want my healer technically a mary sue, if she can’t heal shit she can go to jail

Two: Sypha should be a magic based unit

Three: Too tired zzzzzz

Four: Magic is cool but should be implemented more strategically, with more abilities to play with.
But if the gods created the magical powers in ASWS they labeled it from their origin and didn’t label it from generalized men theories

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Am I glitched? reading with Mira doesn't raise Affection at all, finished Emily's quest, she's a lover and got the reading part finished, got the potion thing but the "keep reading til you get to the part where you kiss her" nope... not happening can only place hand in back

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Am I glitched? reading with Mira doesn't raise Affection at all, finished Emily's quest, she's a lover and got the reading part finished, got the potion thing but the "keep reading til you get to the part where you kiss her" nope... not happening can only place hand in back
So you put the MC's hand on Mira's back a few times and can go further? How much Affection Mira has?
At 7 and 8 Affection you place the hand on het back and keep calm. At 9 A you can kiss her.
Normally you only need to take things slowly and be patient. But if you have 8 A and can't go further... I don't know what to say.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
From the logical point of view: Well yes, but actually no.
Mira with or without her magic is unsuitable for combat, as she doesn't have training nor expierience. So it would require of her to train with party in order to at least be somewhat useful in combat or at least be capable enough to defend herself. The thing is it's not her job to fight. Her job is to heal those who fight. And she can do that with or without magic powers. Of course with magic power it should be faster and easier. But Mira is a nurse or attendant would be a better word. If I do remember correctly, but I might be wrong, she had to patch and care for MC at least three times during the game and did it more times IF player allowed himself to be defeated. Add to that knowledge from books and teachings about medical aid from church and she is qualified enough to aid you and will learn more on the journey.

As for Syfa being too weak to fight on church path? Well, that's simple enough. You have to "charge" the girl. And what's the best way to do that? Of course you have to fuck her. Problem solved. But I think Mira might not like it... at least not before being corrupted enough. After that she might even join.
You are forgetting that Demons have immense physical might.
So stealing a Demon's power should come with a major physique upgrade not just potential energy to cast spells with
cast fist.png
chad body refiner.jpg

As for Syfa. Before you can start to charge her, you need to first break her will and make her loyal enough to trust her enough to remove the slave collar that is suppressing her powers.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
So you put the MC's hand on Mira's back a few times and can go further? How much Affection Mira has?
At 7 and 8 Affection you place the hand on het back and keep calm. At 9 A you can kiss her.
Normally you only need to take things slowly and be patient. But if you have 8 A and can't go further... I don't know what to say.
6 Affection at the moment, because I wasn't using the guide and I missed that extra point at the start because I didn't learn the defense training thing and Dave hit me in the face.

nothing I do raises her affection and I've done the "read and put your hand on her back" like 10 times already, so I'm just deciding it's best to just cheat her affection level and be done with it.

Does the game hide or remove anything or any content if you cheat? like if there's a cheat flag in your save?

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
WTF is this. o_O

Guys, I think I've totally lost you.
It is memes related to muscle magic / reinforcement magic / body cultivation.
There is lots of backing in fiction for the notion that magic can make you physically stronger, faster, and more durable.

And the fact that this power was stolen from a demon, and we have seen how OP demons are in this universe, and losing their powers seem to make them physically weaker. all suggest to me that lorewise, demon magic serves to buff up demons and makes them physically stronger. Thus logically, if someone steals the power of a demon via a magic ritual, that person should get physical enhancements

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes