Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Can someone who finished the monastery quest tell me what's better?

I mean I want the demoness as a pet or slave if I can, but it seems that Mira gains some powers if you don't disrupt the ritual or is it if she's not a virgin anymore?

Potentially speaking, if I side with Syfa the monastery becomes their plaything instead of mine and that's a no-no for me.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'm sorry, but I didn't see it, but even if it is, my question remains the same
As far as we know the only pets he keeps are girls on a leach... especially Verena

I mean I want the demoness as a pet or slave if I can, but it seems that Mira gains some powers if you don't disrupt the ritual or is it if she's not a virgin anymore?

Potentially speaking, if I side with Syfa the monastery becomes their plaything instead of mine and that's a no-no for me.
Depending on how you solve the murder Quest Syfa will interrupt the ritual by default and you'll have to fight to save the girls... afterwards Mira will get an overload of demonic energies... not that this actually does anything right now

Reactions: Storm4n

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
...which other pet does he have?
The cat is tucking around but MC keeps stateing that she has another owner whom apparently leaves her with Items she gifts MC with
Nah maybe there some one live in the windmill
Simple and clear… Penny is a noob.
MC has spent hours on Rune factory and Harvest moon, Penny plays stardew valley.
Case closed
Enough okay. I only was trying to say that if mother and son content will be added in the future update. I never say that he must be have sex with a dead woman. And in the game there is not any confirmation that MC's mother is dead. So please stop saying that okay and I am not being defensive here
Alright, I get it. Don't worry. You don't have to prove anything if you don't want to.

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Not only to you. I also find this hilarious.

But if it comes to Penny she should't have been allowed to take MC's dick in any hole! Just look at her field! What a mess! Mine have beatuiful three rows of Wheat, Carrots and Cabbage. Penny's? Still have rocks, and only 1/3 of her field is used. Why reward such behaviour?!
MC has spent hours on Rune factory and Harvest moon, Penny plays stardew valley.
Case closed

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

I can’t say really for sure since in both cases the monastery is left unfinished and on one route we don’t have Sypha as a pet (or a possible lover) on the other we don’t have a sex dungeon and there is a fucking red Dasan throning over.

In one you get Mira sorceress on the other Sypha, either the way you’ll see it in 2025 how things go

Reactions: Storm4n

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020

both has their own unique it's hard to say which is better. it really depend on what you want.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Storm4n and zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Nah maybe there some one live in the windmill
Oh I know what’s in the windmill, if you guess it I’ll give you a cookie.
Alright, I get it. Don't worry. You don't have to prove anything if you don't want to.
Wha, it’s true she is a noob
I'm sorry, but I didn't see it, but even if it is, my question remains the same
The cat is near the house of yours, that black big dot.
And no it won’t be bangable.
As far as we know the only pets he keeps are girls on a leach... especially Verena
I can’t believe they still dismissed my pet play bonus scene idea at the time smh

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Will the MC have another pet? But not only as a pet, but also as a companion as a wolf, for example, etc.
I think the MC should be DragonBorn and he gets these Dragon Shouts or Thu'um in the Dragon language. Shouts use the vocalization of specific "Words of Power" to create powerful magical effects, usually for offensive purposes. Each Shout is made up of three words. However, one or two words of a given Shout may be used, but the effect is correspondingly less powerful compared to the full force of the whole shout.

The Dragonborn is able to intuitively learn Shouts, using the absorbed of dragons to gain the dragons' understanding of the words. As shown during " ," they can also absorb knowledge from other individuals who have mastered specific words.

I feel if they gave the MC this power this game would excel spectacularly and be a huge success being played for many many years.

He could get a baby Dragon as a pet.

In the next town he could get a new mentor named Olfrid! He would be slightly deranged and go around town repeating

• "Olfrid, patron of the great Clan Battle-Born, a name I'm sure you know well." :cool: :ROFLMAO:

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
I can’t believe they still dismissed my pet play bonus scene idea at the time smh
Let me guess... You wanted a full visual 1 hour long scene of MC sitting in his armchair near fireplace gently petting that demonic cat.

I think the MC should be DragonBorn and he gets these Dragon Shouts or Thu'um in the Dragon language. Shouts use the vocalization of specific "Words of Power" to create powerful magical effects, usually for offensive purposes. Each Shout is made up of three words. However, one or two words of a given Shout may be used, but the effect is correspondingly less powerful compared to the full force of the whole shout.

The Dragonborn is able to intuitively learn Shouts, using the absorbed of dragons to gain the dragons' understanding of the words. As shown during " ," they can also absorb knowledge from other individuals who have mastered specific words.

I feel if they gave the MC this power this game would excel spectacularly and be a huge success being played for many many years.

He could get a baby Dragon as a pet.

In the next town he could get a new mentor named Olfrid! He would be slightly deranged and go around town repeating

• "Olfrid, patron of the great Clan Battle-Born, a name I'm sure you know well." :cool: :ROFLMAO:
Please no. The worst thing you can do is to bluntly steal from other games. It ait nice, nor fun.
Also, shouts sucks and are useless. A fork is more useful.

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Let me guess... You wanted a full visual 1 hour long scene of MC sitting in his armchair near fireplace gently petting that demonic cat.
With ambient music, don’t forget ambient music
Please no. The worst thing you can do is to bluntly steal from other games. It ait nice, nor fun.
Also, shouts sucks and are useless. A fork is more useful.
Fus roh da and UGH! (The speed one) are the only ones that matter.
The others sucks.

Yeah they would clash and rather than feel like an homage, they would fall flat quickly.
But after all what do you know Acowasto?
Do you even get to the cloud district very often? Oh, what am I saying? Of course you don't.

• Haha
Reactions: wildride69

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug 0.5.5.0a

Letter to you from your dad found in basement.
The sentence goes over the computer display so you can`t read all completed "... time to tell you myse (cut off). It also means ... is to come".

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Not only to you. I also find this hilarious.

But if it comes to Penny she should't have been allowed to take MC's dick in any hole! Just look at her field! What a mess! Mine have beatuiful three rows of Wheat, Carrots and Cabbage. Penny's? Still have rocks, and only 1/3 of her field is used. Why reward such behaviour?!
More like she shouldn't be allowed to because she looks like she fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down... may have picked up an extra chromosome along the way too...

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Case closed
#1 Amazing subtle stardew valley burn

#2 I love how she can't even handle her tiny little plot of farmland yet bitches about how that other family stole her extra land east of the town... like what would you do with it Penny, you can't even manage the one tiny little plot that you have...

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
With ambient music, don’t forget ambient music

Fus roh da and UGH! (The speed one) are the only ones that matter.
The others sucks.

Yeah they would clash and rather than feel like an homage, they would fall flat quickly.
But after all what do you know Acowasto?
Do you even get to the cloud district very often? Oh, what am I saying? Of course you don't.
Fus Ro Dah! - And Nazeem is flying right there.
But I used Fire Breath on him every time he was talking to me. To be fair, I still remember it. Yol Tor Shul!
And the Whirlwind was... Wol Nah Quest?
#1 Amazing subtle stardew valley burn

#2 I love how she can't even handle her tiny little plot of farmland yet bitches about how that other family stole her extra land east of the town... like what would you do with it Penny, you can't even manage the one tiny little plot that you have...
Well... when they had more land they also had workers. So she probably wasn't working that hard, but rather helping.
Still gives you not enough seeds.

More like she shouldn't be allowed to because she looks like she fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down... may have picked up an extra chromosome along the way too...
De gustibus non est disputandum. But I have to say the most important genes are just in the right places. So if you do not want to watch her face just put a bag over her head and... do her for your country!

Reactions: CJIAI3IIC and zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Fus Ro Dah! - And Nazeem is flying right there.
But I used Fire Breath on him every time he was talking to me. To be fair, I still remember it. Yol Tor Shul!
And the Whirlwind was... Wol Nah Quest?
Todd Howard would be proud of you.
Well... when they had more land they also had workers. So she probably wasn't working that hard, but rather helping.
Still gives you not enough seeds.
They were also in four, managing the land.
Her father, her mother and Fiona, her sister.
So yeah she is a newbie to the farming situation; sweet but naïve, Coldstone fucked her

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Todd Howard would be proud of you.
I don't think so. I never bought Skyrim. I borrowed it from a friend. Also I wasted, for the lack of better word, more time in FNV than all TES together. Wanted to try Starfield... And I'm still waiting for modders to fix the game so I can play it wthout bugs and ugly NPC's.

They were also in four, managing the land.
Her father, her mother and Fiona, her sister.
So yeah she is a newbie to the farming situation; sweet but naïve, Coldstone fucked her
Coldstone fucked her on the business.
MC fucked her inside out.
We can say...
She was fucked all over the place!
(CSI: Miami: YEAH!)

I would make it a meme... but it's not worth it. It would be DELETED once again.

Would be nice If she could just... allow MC to help with her field so we could get more vegetables and grain. And, of course, give us more seeds! She's swimming in gold already!

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes