HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
zARRR do you know why in the Tia's questline, the option to tell her about her father is red, when it seems like it is needed for you to progress in quest? I haven't yet played that part, since i have few updates worth of content to experience for the first time. Also is the revenge quest, the one about killing Gurtak, meant to be left unresolved in your quest log if you bewitch him? Asking you since you seem to be in the know and talk with Chyos.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
zARRR do you know why in the Tia's questline, the option to tell her about her father is red, when it seems like it is needed for you to progress in quest? I haven't yet played that part, since i have few updates worth of content to experience for the first time. Also is the revenge quest, the one about killing Gurtak, meant to be left unresolved in your quest log if you bewitch him? Asking you since you seem to be in the know and talk with Chyos.
Because choosing this Options forces you to proceed with this Quest... loosing Tia as a member temporaly.
In this Quest you can learn that Gurtak is slowly freeing himself from MCs controll and eventually you'll have to deal with him for good

Reactions: wildride69

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
But then how are you gonna feed Todd, he just wants to produces as many Skyrim editions as you want.
Who tf plays starfield, when you can have Skyrim in ten multiple sauces, even with sexxxx.
He'll survive. In the wordst case scenario our great Lord and Saviour Gaben can always hire him to make a crowbar game.

No, make the meme!
More Asws memes plz, last time they deleted that because either one couldn’t stand normal reading.
If it is in topic and not spamming you will probably survive.
Nah. The charm of the moment already passed. But maybe if I find another ocasion, then why not? But I have a theory administraton of F95 just doesn't like memes.

Crazy that you cannot pet any girl in this game
This has to stop! We're at the verge of degeneracy and sodomy already! We have cuddling!
If we won't stop now then... then the next thing after headpatting will be... handholding!

It’s SUH-MAH-COK
I'd say the most important shouts in live are "BITCH!","SUCK MY COCK!","BEND OVER!","SPREAD YOUR LEGS!"... hard to find stuff wth a 3 word limitation though :devilish:
Well... I could only translate those:
Lun Dii Mal Fahdon! - Suck my little friend!
Kreh Tum - Bend over!
Hin Monah Lost Siigonis Aar Ahrk Hin Bromah Pook Do Bron Kip! - Your mother was an argonian maid and your father smelt of Nordish food!

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Because choosing this Options forces you to proceed with this Quest... loosing Tia as a member temporaly.
In this Quest you can learn that Gurtak is slowly freeing himself from MCs controll and eventually you'll have to deal with him for good
Basically what Eva said with some extra steps.
It’s red cuz it’s firstly an high leveled quest and second because you can either lose Tia or Katherin temporarily so no more healing or companion for a while.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
He'll survive. In the wordst case scenario our great Lord and Saviour Gaben can always hire him to make a crowbar game.
Gaben is like God where is him when you need him the most, does he even exist anymore; this new generation doesn’t know the struggles of Half life 3!
It’s a struggle with Half life!
Nah. The charm of the moment already passed. But maybe if I find another ocasion, then why not? But I have a theory administraton of F95 just doesn't like memes.
I wanted to make a mod with Rick turned into Rick Astley, that would be funny uh?
Sucks I don’t know how to mod.
Even an ASWS randomized or a meme version where every character talks with the inside jokes of the thread, that would be funny.
Yeah they hate menes
This has to stop! We're at the verge of degeneracy and sodomy already! We have cuddling!
If we won't stop now then... then the next thing after headpatting will be... handholding!
Not handholding
Wish sometimes there was more love dovey bullshit.
That would be cute.

Reactions: acowasto

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Gaben is like God where is him when you need him the most, does he even exist anymore; this new generation doesn’t know the struggles of Half life 3!
It’s a struggle with Half life!
Well... If you missed it somehow, they're in a song!

I wanted to make a mod with Rick turned into Rick Astley, that would be funny uh?
Sucks I don’t know how to mod.
Even an ASWS randomized or a meme version where every character talks with the inside jokes of the thread, that would be funny.
Being Rick Rolled when first talking to Rick would be quite funny.
Sadly modding any RPG Maker games is, to my knowledge, rather... cumbersome as the game is "map coded".
Changing Rick to Rick Astley is rather... easy. Just swapping few graphic files and you're done.
Adding your own lines of dialogues to already existing maps? Well... that would, to my knowledge, require of you to either interfere with maps themself or common events and updating, or rather adding them, once more each time Chyos is adding something new to them, so rather with each new version of the game. It would be far easier to just add your very own maps and content to the game. But by doing that you're just... creating your very own game.

Not handholding
Wish sometimes there was more love dovey bullshit.
That would be cute.
Handholding, but... IN PUBLIC!

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Ophilia just told me about some mission for the kingdom, does this remove her from the game? Should I put off talking to her about this until I've done everything else?

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Ophilia just told me about some mission for the kingdom, does this remove her from the game? Should I put off talking to her about this until I've done everything else?
It does not remove her from the game, she will be unavailable for a while. It's necessary for you to progress her story.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Well... If you missed it somehow, they're in a song!
Good heavens I thought it was one of those damn kid videos with the finger song
Being Rick Rolled when first talking to Rick would be quite funny.
Sadly modding any RPG Maker games is, to my knowledge, rather... cumbersome as the game is "map coded".
Changing Rick to Rick Astley is rather... easy. Just swapping few graphic files and you're done.
Adding your own lines of dialogues to already existing maps? Well... that would, to my knowledge, require of you to either interfere with maps themself or common events and updating, or rather adding them, once more each time Chyos is adding something new to them, so rather with each new version of the game. It would be far easier to just add your very own maps and content to the game. But by doing that you're just... creating your very own game.
Then it’s pretty much pointless, and since I cannot code (and don’t wanna learn the horrifying methods), Rick Astley version or Dasan saying “Mom’s spaghetti” will just be a dream.
I’ll just use photoshop.
In the meantime take the torch Acowasto and push on the game development dream.
Handholding, but... IN PUBLIC!
That is some ABOMINENT idea, you degenerate monster…

Go on
So does selling your cum to Lucius force NTR or you still can prevent it? The info I found so far is very vague.
Selling le cum to Lucius makes NTR foes more likely to corrupt your girl and steal it; like the patrons at the bar, Dave and so on.

Last edited:
Reactions: acowasto

Caet_C

Formerly 'Teranty'
Oct 11, 2023
If Kam needs it. The quest in the monastery did not finish along the Way- Syfa in the last save 24-saving is in front of your room the decision to remove the seal or not then if you remove it appears -Syfa will offer cooperation, you can refuse or not, the game will be saved. The rest of the saves are broken down for almost every quest at the moment of making decisions what to do was saved until the diologist, well, you will understand where that is. I have a question is it possible to make Agatha listen to MC, and the line appeared but it is not active. I mean the moment when Bridget asks to find Agatha's diary, except when Agatha is sleeping it can't be picked up? If you take more details into the investigation, and then when you talk, well, that is, she still gets up, even if you choose in a tightness, like you say you talk to her, you choose so that Bridget doesn't tinker or don't get in, well, then like. Ah yes Heather and the World are Corrupted

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
How do you craft the climbing hooks? I talked to John and he drew it up but I don't have the choice when I click on the anvil.
I have to use an anvil?

Reactions: Storm4n

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
How do you craft the climbing hooks? I talked to John and he drew it up but I don't have the choice when I click on the anvil.
I have to use an anvil?
yup, you need iron ingots AFAIR... craft 3 you need 1 for each party member

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
I can also fight my way through without craft climbing?
you can also do it the easy way. Tia needs corruption 20. Lose 4 times and she will join her dad as the new orc queen, but she will return to you after one day. You can then beat up the orcs one at a time without the others intervening. You still need the climbing hooks to climb up the tower where you find Orc armor and learn how to craft it but you can do the climb without Tia and Lyvia in your party so you need only 1 set and not 3.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Is there some reason why John is not crafting any armor for me? The son of a bitch has had 2 barrels full of swords and 2 stacks of iron bars for a week now!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
you can also do it the easy way. Tia needs corruption 20. Lose 4 times and she will join her dad as the new orc queen, but she will return to you after one day. You can then beat up the orcs one at a time without the others intervening. You still need the climbing hooks to climb up the tower where you find Orc armor and learn how to craft it but you can do the climb without Tia and Lyvia in your party so you need only 1 set and not 3.
IF you are beta that is
Is there some reason why John is not crafting any armor for me? The son of a bitch has had 2 barrels full of swords and 2 stacks of iron bars for a week now!
Have you talked with him about it in the first place?
And have you offered your help?
Doing so drastically reduces crafting time

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes