Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
But the question is: should it be reworked?
Should the tailor table give less exp? Or do we keep the exploit?
Rework it, if Chyos actually cares about balance. It's an exploit after all.

I remember that cleaning the storage room in Emily's house gives you a fuckton of Love points. Not sure if it's still in the game.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I sided with Syfa but double-crossed her by not taking the virginity of any Nun yet the ritual still fail.
Do you have the save for the exact event so I can send it to the man?
Rework it, if Chyos actually cares about balance. It's an exploit after all.

I remember that cleaning the storage room in Emily's house gives you a fuckton of Love points. Not sure if it's still in the game.
You can still clean it and it still gives love points, but not as many as before

sleumas

Jun 2, 2020
You mean interrupt the ritual?
Have you took virginities and swapped out plugs?
Because when the ritual faile, Argan’as (or whatever he was called), rises up to poeer and takes Jorge’s appearances.
And in the future you’ll either dethrone him or get cucked by him Dasan style.

Only money
preistess virgin or not same scene will be showed to me
Taking virginity and talk to syfa is criteria for tampering ritual?
save 4

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Should the tailor table give less exp? Or do we keep the exploit
The problem is fixed experience. No matter if it's player on level 10 or on 69, the number given is the same. If it was % of max player experience, then it would be far more fair. Because everyone would get, for example, 5% of thier max experience. On the other hand, min-max player would probably abuse that, leaving easy quests and tasks to do it later for faster experience gain.

Weird that you didn’t talked about Eric’s 200 QI move to give his real daughter to the orcs to win the war
Yeah... that's perfect, beautiful 720 no scope knee shot.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To be honest I connected the dots and made not so wild guess he will do something like that and the talk MC listen to just confirmed it.

I mean, sure, marry your daughter for an ally who will not only offer you military aid but also manpower is something to consider, if not, I don't know.... orcs were not so much of a decimated pussies already?
Does king's Intelligence sleep or something? Oh, right... Of course they do. They couldn't discover a damn spy cell in Arenfield! They know only of MC and his mercenary group because they work in a plain sight!

Sadly, they don't know about MC few 'umiez and handful of halflings hunters beat the orcs. And not only at the gate of thier village, but also at thier outpost too. Then MC casually walked into a orc stronghold just to beat up thier leader and force him to peace treaty. Afer a while, he did it again! Casually walked into Calan's Rest, that moutain strongold and killed all the orcs, because they took one of his pussies! That's a person, with power and manpower to consider ally yourself with.

Or maybe Eric's intelligence knows everything but... is working for the other side.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
preistess virgin or not same scene will be showed to me
Taking virginity and talk to syfa is criteria for tampering ritual?
save 4
Taking virginities and swapping the butt plugs is the criteria to boycott the ritual

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
To be honest I connected the dots and made not so wild guess he will do something like that and the talk MC listen to just confirmed it.

I mean, sure, marry your daughter for an ally who will not only offer you military aid but also manpower is something to consider, if not, I don't know.... orcs were not so much of a decimated pussies already?
Does king's Intelligence sleep or something? Oh, right... Of course they do. They couldn't discover a damn spy cell in Arenfield! They know only of MC and his mercenary group because they work in a plain sight!

Sadly, they don't know about MC few 'umiez and handful of halflings hunters beat the orcs. And not only at the gate of thier village, but also at thier outpost too. Then MC casually walked into a orc stronghold just to beat up thier leader and force him to peace treaty. Afer a while, he did it again! Casually walked into Calan's Rest, that moutain strongold and killed all the orcs, because they took one of his pussies! That's a person, with power and manpower to consider ally yourself with.

Or maybe Eric's intelligence knows everything but... is working for the other side.
I understand it's to show how desperate Eric is to win the war, but man, it's like he slept through all the events that show how fickle orcs are.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
The problem is fixed experience. No matter if it's player on level 10 or on 69, the number given is the same. If it was % of max player experience, then it would be far more fair. Because everyone would get, for example, 5% of thier max experience. On the other hand, min-max player would probably abuse that, leaving easy quests and tasks to do it later for faster experience gain.
Understandable, simple but straightforward to the matter.
You are starting to have the mentality of a good developer eh?

Amazing meme, if it gets taken down I will riot and vouch for you with a ticket.
You can clearly understand why the brother rebelled if Eric is this retarded to not even use a fake maiden.
His brother is the sly one, a spy in Arenfield that boycotts everything managed to deal more damage than his army, they even noticed MC’s rising power before him!
Dunno Eric, maybe is too stubborn to win that completely forgot his surroundings, the fact that his subordinates are either corrupted or arrogant pricks (The general looks like the only competent guy) and that his political moves make even Dasan pale in comparison.
Or maybe he is a pure imbecile.
Or Chyos underlooked this in the writing.

Reactions: acowasto

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

Amazing meme, if it gets taken down I will riot and vouch for you with a ticket.
You can clearly understand why the brother rebelled if Eric is this retarded to not even use a fake maiden.
His brother is the sly one, a spy in Arenfield that boycotts everything managed to deal more damage than his army, they even noticed MC’s rising power before him!
Dunno Eric, maybe is too stubborn to win that completely forgot his surroundings, the fact that his subordinates are either corrupted or arrogant pricks (The general looks like the only competent guy) and that his political moves make even Dasan pale in comparison.
We hardly know anything about the brothers so far... chance is that Eric knows about MC and is afraid of his rapid ascend in authority and power... his mercaneries are an unknown factor not controllable by him.
He might ignore MCs potential in this war to prevent him to gain any more influence and recognation.
IF the MC has really chances on the throne these actions would atleast make a whole lot more sense.
On the other hand MC currently only has 20 men under his command and I doubt Eric knows anything about Rumah aside of it being at war with the Orcs maybe... his participation in the war wouldn't chage much in regards to man power... him sneaking into Vans camp and rescueing hostages and/or sabotageing his supplies is quiet a high chance once we help Anya, but Eric is unlikely to consider the chances on such an operation... I mean his spy master would have launched such an operation before if he considered it an option.

Without Hekimas support or sufficient desperation I doubt MC would consider this himself

Silverdragon

Mar 22, 2018
Should the tailor table give less exp? Or do we keep the exploit?
I mean for me it is a good argument to replay the game, rushing getting the table since constitution is such a game changer of what you can do in one single day, since I love optimizing my playthroughs. I dont think it should be changed...I was just surprised.

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Well... Seeing mistakes and errors, especially those already made and in work of others, or in the others, is way easier than looking at mistakes and errors of your work or yourself.
And I am trying to not fuck things up right at the start. Still, planning is one things. Doing them, well... that's a different story.

I'll go with what Samu Al Hydit said.
I understand it's to show how desperate Eric is to win the war, but man, it's like he slept through all the events that show how fickle orcs are.
We hardly know anything about the brothers so far... chance is that Eric knows about MC and is afraid of his rapid ascend in authority and power... his mercaneries are an unknown factor not controllable by him.
He might ignore MCs potential in this war to prevent him to gain any more influence and recognation.
IF the MC has really chances on the throne these actions would atleast make a whole lot more sense.
On the other hand MC currently only has 20 men under his command and I doubt Eric knows anything about Rumah aside of it being at war with the Orcs maybe
Well, MC just did what had to be done and filled the power vaccum left by King and Giron actions or rather lack of those.

Yes, mercenaries are outside of Eric's arms reach. But there ways to persuade them to work as asked. Either by small threat, gentle blackmail or piece of gold. Orcs? How he would even attempt to control them? Cast them out of society? Threat to destroy them? Those animals were made to "fightin' an' winnin'." and they don't care about " 'upid 'umiez!".
In mine opinion out of two unreliable options he picked the worst one.

What is more important to him? Wining the war with his brother King Van, who has powerful allies, huge army and is threating to destroy him and take what's his, or some one of many random guys who found a vaccum and filled it?
Kings would often nobilitate some of thier underlings to knights before battle to boost thier morale. And if that guy would somehow survive the battle and prove valuable that's even better.

Eric taking out Giron and putting MC in his place? That's not only the great way to turn mercenary group into a loyal vassal but also a good way to get rid of useless ally. Also it would be hard to defy King if MC and his group would like to stay in positon of power and keep Arenfield to them.

Yes, currently MC's mercenary group isn't big. That's 19 well trained and equipped lads, MC, Tia, Liv, Ima and of course FRANK!
That's 24 people. But, to be honest, we're limited by the scrpits right now. I, for example, would have 69 fully equipped and and trained lads to protect Arenfield and raid Van's caravans or even skirmish with his forces. Futher more I would fortify at least north part of Arenfield to discourage orcs from raids and south part to hold off Van's forces if they win and push through or manage to launch small scale attack to either raid it or claim it for a while to cut off Eric's supplies.

As for Eric knowing about Rumah and stuff... As i wrote, either his intelligence sucks at it's job or they work against him, or he's an imbecille and doesn't care. Wouldn't be the first one as a king. No matter that. MC is in great positon and has many cards in his hand. The question is... how Chyos is going to allow us to play with them?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Well... Seeing mistakes and errors, especially those already made and in work of others, or in the others, is way easier than looking at mistakes and errors of your work or yourself.
And I am trying to not fuck things up right at the start. Still, planning is one things. Doing them, well... that's a different story.
Oh Fuck I wrote an amazing answer and the site decided to delete it, fuck my life.
You don get my full blown analysis about trial and error, the fact that learning from others‘ mistakes doesn’t make you invincible and yadda yadda.
Imagine how cool could have been my answer… Just like the monastery update uehehe
Anyways will your game be fantasy or sci fi?
Or will it exist in general

I'll go with what Samu Al Hydit said.
Well tbh he is a Parrakis boy and probably the only orc he has seen his from his father’s (Calan) tales, but even then he didn’t give a fuck when Calan’s rest fell.
So on pair with Henry VIII and Philipp III.
The question is... how Chyos is going to allow us to play with them?
In the most tragic way possible!

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Oh Fuck I wrote an amazing answer and the site decided to delete it, fuck my life.
You don get my full blown analysis about trial and error, the fact that learning from others‘ mistakes doesn’t make you invincible and yadda yadda.
Imagine how cool could have been my answer… Just like the monastery update uehehe
It was supposed to be my meme deleted! It appears someone miss-clicked and deleted your answer. :eek:

Anyways will your game be fantasy or sci fi?
Or will it exist in general
I am aiming somewhat like Chyos, just more simple and with rather free assets, at least at the start because I am Scrooge McDuck. RPG Fantasy, because... if you can't explain something you're saying it's magic! :D
Just my focus is RPG part like battles, stories and worldbulding, but I have to "try" few things first before I actually commit to them fully.

Well tbh he is a Parrakis boy and probably the only orc he has seen his from his father’s (Calan) tales, but even then he didn’t give a fuck when Calan’s rest fell.
So on pair with Henry VIII and Philipp III.
If needed we can... arrange a meeting with one. Maui needs a punching bag. :D

In the most tragic way possible!
And, sadly, the only true. :/

• Sad
Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
It was supposed to be my meme deleted! It appears someone miss-clicked and deleted your answer. :eek:
Nah it was the site refreshing… or was it? Vsauce music starts playing
There was even a musical reference, no one would have gotten.
I am aiming somewhat like Chyos, just more simple and with rather free assets, at least at the start because I am Scrooge McDuck. RPG Fantasy, because... if you can't explain something you're saying it's magic! :D
Just my focus is RPG part like battles, stories and worldbulding, but I have to "try" few things first before I actually commit to them fully.
Well even at the beginning Chyos started with free and skyrim assets lmao, but he reworked on the long run (And no, it’s not a secret you can read the first posts of the thread).
You gotta start from somewhere, even Scrooge McDuck had to clean shoes to get rich.
If you need feedback or ideas call me any time, here is my phone number, kidding just PM.
We need more RPGs with more gameplay (and sex) on this site!
If needed we can... arrange a meeting with one. Maui needs a punching bag. :D
Capturing him as her puppet it would be nice, if MC is truly royal he can reclaim the throne and kill the two idiots.
If he isn’t royal, then it is time to give the power to the proletarians and start a Revolution.
And, sadly, the only true. :/
It is what it is

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well, MC just did what had to be done and filled the power vaccum left by King and Giron actions or rather lack of those.

Yes, mercenaries are outside of Eric's arms reach. But there ways to persuade them to work as asked. Either by small threat, gentle blackmail or piece of gold. Orcs? How he would even attempt to control them? Cast them out of society? Threat to destroy them? Those animals were made to "fightin' an' winnin'." and they don't care about " 'upid 'umiez!".
In mine opinion out of two unreliable options he picked the worst one.
It's more about numbers... the orcs we have currently encountered are the left overs of an massive invasion army.
MC keeps reduceing their numbers but given their respawn rate it's clear that there are far more in their homeland beyond Callen's rest.
It stands to reason that you assume masses are better than classes... and if the avarage Orc is atleast double the strength of a soldier his thought might be a bit blue eyed... but strategly not bad
Yes, currently MC's mercenary group isn't big. That's 19 well trained and equipped lads, MC, Tia, Liv, Ima and of course FRANK!
That's 24 people. But, to be honest, we're limited by the scrpits right now. I, for example, would have 69 fully equipped and and trained lads to protect Arenfield and raid Van's caravans or even skirmish with his forces. Futher more I would fortify at least north part of Arenfield to discourage orcs from raids and south part to hold off Van's forces if they win and push through or manage to launch small scale attack to either raid it or claim it for a while to cut off Eric's supplies.
Personally I would reinforce the Orc forward base to keep the Orcs out of the entire deep Forest area and do the same with the Bandit camp conquered south of Arenfield... once the enemy is at your gates you need overhelming numbers to take them out or push them back atleast... plus it's less work to increase fortifications and put your Mercs in the existing barracks/tents.
As for Eric knowing about Rumah and stuff... As i wrote, either his intelligence sucks at it's job or they work against him, or he's an imbecille and doesn't care. Wouldn't be the first one as a king. No matter that. MC is in great positon and has many cards in his hand. The question is... how Chyos is going to allow us to play with them?
The way I see it Eric sees several groups of minorities staying for themselfes and acting in a none coordinated manner versus an army of Orcs, which while being undisciplined atleast work together... sending mercs and rumah people to lay siege to Mdra Ghaz (or whatever that main settlement is called) would certainly change his perspective and consider those united forces as atleast a minor threat.

Reactions: acowasto

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Is it better to keep Liandra in the camp or leave her with the Baron? The walkthrough says she gets her body altered if she stays at the manor, is that enough to tip the scales though? Anyone have pics of the two different Liandras?

Also as far as the brothers go, fuck em both. One wants to side with orcs because he is losing that badly and the other wants to become a vassal state for some empire. They are both bad options, neither one will keep the kingdom intact.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Is it better to keep Liandra in the camp or leave her with the Baron? The walkthrough says she gets her body altered if she stays at the manor, is that enough to tip the scales though? Anyone have pics of the two different Liandras?

Also as far as the brothers go, fuck em both. One wants to side with orcs because he is losing that badly and the other wants to become a vassal state for some empire. They are both bad options, neither one will keep the kingdom intact.
The bodyaltering for the camp is up to vote in the Bonus scenes.
Sending her to the Baron is either setting her on the NTR or the Corruption story path (if given the chastity belt)

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
The bodyaltering for the camp is up to vote in the Bonus scenes.
Sending her to the Baron is either setting her on the NTR or the Corruption story path (if given the chastity belt)
I talked to Chyos about the fact that is unbalanced as fuck the Liandra route.
So he is willing to put something else, I brought some threesomes ideas

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes