sleumas

Jun 2, 2020
I play church quest 2time with syfa path but both time i unable to corrupt ritual?
anyone explain what happens when ritual fail?

Silverdragon

Mar 22, 2018
I dont know if this is a bug, but even after stopping Thomas from blackmailing Kate, she still gives the Blackmailed dialog when on her bed.

Also, do the items that you steal ever restock(like the logs and the bottles of wine)

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I dont know if this is a bug, but even after stopping Thomas from blackmailing Kate, she still gives the Blackmailed dialog when on her bed.
I get a similar bug related to this, where I sometimes get locked out of talking to Rick at the bar because I did the bartending minigame the day before. It will say something about needing to check with Thomas, but that should've been solved ages ago when you tell Thomas you are with Kate.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I get a similar bug related to this, where I sometimes get locked out of talking to Rick at the bar because I did the bartending minigame the day before. It will say something about needing to check with Thomas, but that should've been solved ages ago when you tell Thomas you are with Kate.
You still need to confirm that Thomas keeps his end of the promise and wether everything is alright... afterall he is a lying bastard whom is in cohersion with demons and a highranking member of the cult that directly deals with Giron

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
You still need to confirm that Thomas keeps his end of the promise and wether everything is alright... afterall he is a lying bastard whom is in cohersion with demons and a highranking member of the cult that directly deals with Giron
I did the part where he asks if you are absolutely positively certain he can't occasionally punish her for being a shitty bartender. Is there something additional?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I did the part where he asks if you are absolutely positively certain he can't occasionally punish her for being a shitty bartender. Is there something additional?
What happens exactly?
Because if she talks to Thomas and then she goes to her room that’s normal.
If keeps blackmailing then that’s a bug

Silverdragon

Mar 22, 2018
Ok, why does building a workbench give so much xp....juymped from lv8 to 13 in one go.....and is there anything else that gives a shtton of xp.

Last edited:

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
What happens exactly?
Because if she talks to Thomas and then she goes to her room that’s normal.
If keeps blackmailing then that’s a bug
I got blue text saying 'I should check with Thomas about Kate' that popped up when I talked to Rick, after having done the bartending minigame. I fixed it by walking upstairs in the inn at midnight, but it means that evening I was locked out from doing the bartender minigame.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I got blue text saying 'I should check with Thomas about Kate' that popped up when I talked to Rick, after having done the bartending minigame. I fixed it by walking upstairs in the inn at midnight, but it means that evening I was locked out from doing the bartender minigame.
Ah I see what happened, if you have the exact moment that happened I can send it

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Ah I see what happened, if you have the exact moment that happened I can send it
It's a random occurring bug, not really sure what causes it, but I've had it block me a few times in the past. I will save it at that moment the next time it happens though. Btw how do I trigger the Tia finding out about mc having an affair with her mom scene? Do I have to finish the big orc base first?

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
OK i'm also gonna give my opinion about the church routes, here is my logic, if you go on the syfa path(like i did) eventually you gonna rise in the command chain, let me explain, when you meet the red demon at the ritual both, the MC and Syfa shows negative opinion towards him, eventually probably he'll become a Darsan 2.0 and we will get rid of him, assume a command post with the demons and after we'll see what to do about the demon master, that's what made me go with the syfa route

Aug 9, 2022
I hope you can get the option to beat both of the king and be the ruler yourself, I mean it was hinted at the beginning that you might be from royalty.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
When will new update be availble to poor people like us?
The usual shenanigans that we told you a bazillions of times “poor” guy.
Now have gay sex with Dasan in the new update.
It's a random occurring bug, not really sure what causes it, but I've had it block me a few times in the past. I will save it at that moment the next time it happens though. Btw how do I trigger the Tia finding out about mc having an affair with her mom scene? Do I have to finish the big orc base first?
Defeat Zorad and it will get unlocked
I hope you can get the option to beat both of the king and be the ruler yourself, I mean it was hinted at the beginning that you might be from royalty.
One day

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I play church quest 2time with syfa path but both time i unable to corrupt ritual?
anyone explain what happens when ritual fail?
You mean interrupt the ritual?
Have you took virginities and swapped out plugs?
Because when the ritual faile, Argan’as (or whatever he was called), rises up to poeer and takes Jorge’s appearances.
And in the future you’ll either dethrone him or get cucked by him Dasan style.

Also, do the items that you steal ever restock(like the logs and the bottles of wine)
Only money

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Ok, why does building a workbench give so much xp....juymped from lv8 to 13 in one go.....and is there anything else that gives a shtton of xp.
Because you can build it at low level. When it was introduced those already playing had way higher levels. Thus, you jumped five levels when, for example, I didn't even noticed I recived experience.

For a shit ton of experience... Well, I do not want to ruin your gaming experience, unless you don't mind spoilers, but the best reliable, in my opinion, way of gaining huge amount of experience is... killing every single thing that can be killed, because they respawn. Quest do give you sometimes way too much experience, but they can be done once. Those of repeated nature won't give you too much of experience points, but you still should do them, because EXP is EXP!

With the secret knowledge about the world and higer powers at the length of MC's dick, those two guys, who at this point are nothing more but a two retards bashing eachother with sticks, are just going to be defeated with snap of MC's fingers.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Because you can build it at low level. When it was introduced those already playing had way higher levels. Thus, you jumped five levels when, for example, I didn't even noticed I recived experience.

For a shit ton of experience... Well, I do not want to ruin your gaming experience, unless you don't mind spoilers, but the best reliable, in my opinion, way of gaining huge amount of experience is... killing every single thing that can be killed, because they respawn. Quest do give you sometimes way too much experience, but they can be done once. Those of repeated nature won't give you too much of experience points, but you still should do them, because EXP is EXP!
But the question is: should it be reworked?
Should the tailor table give less exp? Or do we keep the exploit?
With the secret knowledge about the world and higer powers at the length of MC's dick, those two guys, who at this point are nothing more but a two retards bashing eachother with sticks, are just going to be defeated with snap of MC's fingers.
Weird that you didn’t talked about Eric’s 200 QI move to give his real daughter to the orcs to win the war

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

I'd rather say the exp. reward shows the importance of the task... there are Quests like killing Gurtak with an equal ammount of exp. (and I think resolveing the Rumah situation by standeing their ground against the forward camp).
The workbench unlocks armor crafting for most recipes and MC requires better armor in the short and middle term to stand his ground... alte term not so much for now
The Problem is "if rich men war it's the poor that die!"

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes