acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Even worse because you are playing it on joy play or online, the game isn’t supposed to be played like that; and bugs, lags and freezing will be daily matter.
Still ain’t an excuse for not even seeing the saves, 200 push ups or I’ll come ever and freeze your house
It only require but one plugin used in ASS to depend on node.js and... he's fucked.
I am too lazy to check dependency of all plugins used in ASS, but there are few SumRndmDde plugins, and I remember few of his required node.js.

Also... Saves are like girls. You ain't sharing them!

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi zARRR from what I understand, if I'm not mistaken, you know the game very well. I'm not sure if you work with him or if you're simply a subscriber to the project.
I just wanted to ask you a couple of questions.

1) I just read that in the next update, not the one that are comming, but the next one 0.5.6.0 if i am not mistaken. There should be a rework. What is meant by rework? And what if you can or if you know, will change in the game. I hope the plot always remains the same, especially the incestuous part XD

2) I'll start by saying that I'm still playing v0.5.5.0. I think I'm halfway through the game XD so I still have a lot to play. So I'm not rushing. But I was wondering if anyone knew more or less when the next version will land here? 0.5.5.5? Just to get an idea of when in short.

Thank you

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Hi zARRR from what I understand, if I'm not mistaken, you know the game very well. I'm not sure if you work with him or if you're simply a subscriber to the project.
I just wanted to ask you a couple of questions.

1) I just read that in the next update, not the one that are comming, but the next one 0.5.6.0 if i am not mistaken. There should be a rework. What is meant by rework? And what if you can or if you know, will change in the game. I hope the plot always remains the same, especially the incestuous part XD

2) I'll start by saying that I'm still playing v0.5.5.0. I think I'm halfway through the game XD so I still have a lot to play. So I'm not rushing. But I was wondering if anyone knew more or less when the next version will land here? 0.5.5.5? Just to get an idea of when in short.

Thank you
Hello Bahamut Zero
Yeah I know the game enough well to be called a veteran I guess, I bring him some feedback and discuss with him stuff about the game, but I am not anymore a patron since last year.

1) 5.7.0. shall be the famous rework and balance update, which is main objective is to polish the game’s errors, overlooks, code and bugs.
For example to make avoidable Emily, Claire and Nyra’s relationship (and others), clean the mess that is Rumah’s code, add more ways to level up and balance the quest levels.
For example we talked last day about combat, and discussed what needed to change; we talked about stuff, I brought up how battles near the end game become sponge fights, he showed me some cool plugins other private shit and yadda yadda.
It shouldn’t be nothing radical and for now he doesn’t want to break saves.
We will see how it goes.
And also no, the story shall be left untouched.

2)He usually did monthly updates but I guess that’s a myth by now, since shit happens.
And on how updates come here we said it countless times, so I’ll say it again but just once, the newest update comes when 2 more updates are released or someone brings it here.
Also updates are usually divided in two parts, one half baked, a preview of what’s going to happen with bugs and not that much content and a second one fully baked and with probably some bugs that need an hotfix.
X.5 and X.0
The end

Last edited:

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
For example we talked last day about combat, and discussed what needed to change; we talked about stuff, I brought up how battles near the end game become sponge fights, he showed me some cool plugins [...].
We will see how it goes.
So we, still, won't be able to bring the wrath of MC upon Giron, Dasan and Dave by 720 no scope them in the balls, stabbing them 3469 times and ripping thier limbs one by one while keeping them alive with magic, putting thier own dicks in thier mouths, and then turning them into dust with painful magic overload in one turn?
Well... Man can only dream. :(

Android 93

Jan 9, 2020
So we, still, won't be able to bring the wrath of MC upon Giron, Dasan and Dave by 720 no scope them in the balls, stabbing them 3469 times and ripping thier limbs one by one while keeping them alive with magic, putting thier own dicks in thier mouths, and then turning them into dust with painful magic overload in one turn?
Or Just adding focus Netori root XD

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Sadly not, if you expect to have a mortal combat fatality or something incredibly intricate we cannot have them in this game.
There will be weaknesses tho, something to discuss later.
For example a troll is weak against piercing and fire attacks but not slashes.
Same for Dasan; resistant against piercing attacks, but weak against good writing.
Or Just adding focus Netori root XD
We are talking about gameplay what’s the netori connection

Reactions: acowasto

Android 93

Jan 9, 2020
Sadly not, if you expect to have a mortal combat fatality or something incredibly intricate we cannot have them in this game.
Same for Dasan; resistant against piercing attacks, but weak against good writing.

We are talking about gameplay what’s the netori connection
Absolutely nothing

• Wow
Reactions: Lapsudit

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Fine... I'll settle for turning them into dust with magic then. :(

Well, ain't nothing new. I would wrote somethin' but HentaiKami wrote it already. :D

That’s kinda of a chad answer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Fine... I'll settle for turning them into dust with magic then. :(
We cannot have everything, maybe one day you’ll give us a game where we can shoryuken NTR rivals to death.
Maybe one day Giron and Dave in that position 6 feet underground will be reality, also amazing memes man, you are more skilled than me

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 142 Votes