Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...Or fuck your new cool pocket monster LI love interest when you least expect it!

Tho I let him go to spite Giron, and doesn’t seem like an idiotic improviser
I expect him or rather hope that he fucks Giron instead... he is a ciriminal on the run now, a quiet live is no longer an Option so hopefully he instead chooses to go on the offensive and allying himself with MC.
Giron can't earn all the Gold we found in his house and which he offers us with embesseling tax money alone, so let's use the raven to attack what ever shody business Giron has going in order to make this much Bank

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
version o.5.5.5 anyone?
its used to update monthly, what happen?
Goddamnit guys learn to read the previous posts and stop spamming for an answer I gave posts ago
Like always; in two updates becomes when it becomes public or when someone brings it here.
Here you go
That’s so evil, do it again
Cuz bad kids who can check it in the op ir use the search bar get LOTR gifs

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I expect him or rather hope that he fucks Giron instead... he is a ciriminal on the run now, a quiet live is no longer an Option so hopefully he instead chooses to go on the offensive and allying himself with MC.
Giron can't earn all the Gold we found in his house and which he offers us with embesseling tax money alone, so let's use the raven to attack what ever shody business Giron has going in order to make this much Bank
I think they will crush Julia’s marriage since Chyos said she has plans for then there

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

a12123

Nov 23, 2017
Goddamnit guys learn to read the previous posts and stop spamming for an answer I gave posts ago

That’s so evil, do it again

Cuz bad kids who can check it in the op ir use the search bar get LOTR gifs
I have been searching for it all ntr

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Also if people are so eager to get the latest version, instead of asking about it in here, you might want to make a thread in the game request section of the site. That might be more helpful than asking about it in here, just saying.

Zaloteon

May 30, 2021
Can anyone help me? I'm playing the game with joyplay, and apparently every time go to the menu to see the quest, the page goes black, is there any way to fix it?

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes