Silverdragon

Mar 22, 2018
Why bother with 50 gold, that amount of money is pretty easy to come by in the long run. You can get quite the chunk of money from just selling excess elderwood, since one elderwood is 1gold.
Oh I am aware. It's less about the gold, and more about going for the most optimized route.

Reactions: JakubK

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
But what if you can the chicks AND the gold.
You sell elderwood, find the chests and grind along the way; cuz in this game gold ain’t that much of a vital necessity after the beginning.
And if you wanna get most of the gold you would require stealing from innocents and not, pimping and making bad deals with NTR antagonists (and bad deals in general).

Anyways your optimal way in a couple of updates shall be twisted a lot.
Melissa will add a new treasure mechanic and the rework will fix exp scaling, add more enemies, balance quests et cetera.

And sadly there isn’t really an achievement or a checkpoint for data completionist

Last edited:
Reactions: HentaiKami

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I mean you can already steal from Giron (Bianca route) AND force him to pay MC (Lyvia route)... why would you need even more Gold from Giron ("tax money" he collected from the villagers).
Haveing Julia as a wife will also enable MC to be considered a potential heir to Giron.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I mean you can already steal from Giron (Bianca route) AND force him to pay MC (Lyvia route)... why would you need even more Gold from Giron ("tax money" he collected from the villagers).
Haveing Julia as a wife will also enable MC to be considered a potential heir to Giron.
Why settle for one time payment, when marrying Julia you can get endless payments eventually.

Reactions: zARRR

Webleten

Feb 17, 2018
I guess you will actually be able to take the 50 gold and marry Julia whenever her update rolls out, since the description said that you will be able to earn Giron's favor if you haven't already by doing tasks for him or something.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I guess you will actually be able to take the 50 gold and marry Julia whenever her update rolls out, since the description said that you will be able to earn Giron's favor if you haven't already by doing tasks for him or something.
I mean this only matters for a certain character path so I wouldn't think about it to much... while I ask for Julia in marriage I never bring Liandra to the mansion, so it doesn't matter much... only that Giron actually starts to consider this possibility and make remarks and offers along the way.
Other than selling Liandra out you can sell out the Raven... personally I'd rather have him as an ally should we ever actually manage to take over Arenfield he'd be a good tutor for our mercaneries so we wouldn't have to leave Lyvia behind all the time... and maybe he can teach MC and Lyvia both a trick or two.

So yeah I am pretty sure this is only a flavor decisssion to most people except the NTR faction I gues.
Once the Potion is available for the Camp aswell I don't think there is a real need for the corruption route either.

Webleten

Feb 17, 2018
I mean this only matters for a certain character path so I wouldn't think about it to much... while I ask for Julia in marriage I never bring Liandra to the mansion, so it doesn't matter much... only that Giron actually starts to consider this possibility and make remarks and offers along the way.
Other than selling Liandra out you can sell out the Raven... personally I'd rather have him as an ally should we ever actually manage to take over Arenfield he'd be a good tutor for our mercaneries so we wouldn't have to leave Lyvia behind all the time... and maybe he can teach MC and Lyvia both a trick or two.

So yeah I am pretty sure this is only a flavor decisssion to most people except the NTR faction I gues.
Once the Potion is available for the Camp aswell I don't think there is a real need for the corruption route either.
I always bring Liandra to the camp aswell.
The Raven though, I put him in jail, he has it coming. He created the bandit group and lost control of his men and now they terrorize Arenfield.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Hard to see Lyvia being happy with that choice, considering how badly she takes when you discover Raven's true identity.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Yeah but only if you asked for Julia in the first place and if you have not brought the Raven

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I always bring Liandra to the camp aswell.
The Raven though, I put him in jail, he has it coming. He created the bandit group and lost control of his men and now they terrorize Arenfield.
Sure... but I also kept Hekima alive... dead they are just dead... alive they have some uses. (and I don't doubt Giron takeing the first chance he has to kill his old "rival")
Hard to see Lyvia being happy with that choice, considering how badly she takes when you discover Raven's true identity.
Well she is deeply hurt and torn... she wants revenge for her men and feels betrayed by him.
But she accepts MCs decission and maybe comes around... also I am pretty sure she'll focus her anger on Ronya rather soon, as she is the one truely responsible and showing no remorse

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016

The Raven seems like he will trouble to keep around. Think Game of Thrones. You can't just let Little Finger/the eunuch run around or they might have long walks in the garden and conspire against everyone.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
The Raven seems like he will trouble to keep around. Think Game of Thrones. You can't just let Little Finger/the eunuch run around or they might have long walks in the garden and conspire against everyone.
...Or fuck your new cool pocket monster LI love interest when you least expect it!

Tho I let him go to spite Giron, and doesn’t seem like an idiotic improviser

Reactions: Evangelion-01
4.60 star(s) 142 Votes