Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Firstly, Mira agrees with your relationship with EMILY, and secondly, Frisha doesn't know you fucked Mira
Not exactly... Frisha can spy on MC + Mira so she knows, it happens if you refuse to train Miras Anal skill and don't choose the BJ options at home (must be 10 p.m. ofcourse)

jamesyoo

Jul 26, 2019
Not exactly... Frisha can spy on MC + Mira so she knows, it happens if you refuse to train Miras Anal skill and don't choose the BJ options at home (must be 10 p.m. ofcourse)
I didn't create this scene either. When I read the guide, that's what it says. I am not satisfied with the conditions that triggered this scene, as it is difficult to avoid Frisha's peeping during the game

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Is a high intelligence spellcaster build possible in this game? Also, is it possible to change your profession?
Well no.
Because you start as as a common man and you can learn magic after Gwen’s quest, and even then there aren’t many spells for now.
And after you use a spell they need a couple turns to be re used.
You can be powerful and incorporate them in your combat, but do a solo magic route ain’t the right game.
You’ll will be mostly a one trick pony melee man.

Apr 9, 2019
Well no.
Because you start as as a common man and you can learn magic after Gwen’s quest, and even then there aren’t many spells for now.
And after you use a spell they need a couple turns to be re used.
You can be powerful and incorporate them in your combat, but do a solo magic route ain’t the right game.
You’ll will be mostly a one trick pony melee man.
A shame. Thank you for the information though.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
No problem.
Maybe the dev will add something more in the rework and balance update, but I would not hope for a complete magic run possibility.
My bet would be rather on the next goddess featured Update.
Gwen never tought MC any spells... that was sabrinas task and she is only a barely talented apprentice aswell.

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
My bet would be rather on the next goddess featured Update.
Gwen never tought MC any spells... that was sabrinas task and she is only a barely talented apprentice aswell.
For Isha MC is but another tool, a new found servant turned into walking power generator with additional function of being an enjoyable fuck. She offered MC her knowledge and balls draining for loyality, obedience, submission and power injection from time to time. But why she should teach MC more? Why she should allow him to be more powerful, give even greater access to knowledge and power if she wasn't sure of his loyality? No, she just gave him but enough to lure him in, a few spells, a place in bed. Then she put him into test, to see if he's truly loyal or not. And MC was on the cross-road, had a choice to make. Isha or Athia. One goddess or the other.

My guess is, if you pick Isha she will teach you herself more and more. Not only in terms of magical prowess, but in bed too.
And if you choose Athia then... you will be both learning magic by trails and errors and with Syfa, if she wasn't banished.

Reactions: zARRR
4.60 star(s) 142 Votes