zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Hell I know. My guess is Syfa just made a complaint to Chyos, because I Increased her love and decreased her corruption. :D
Or even worse, like in the TLOU, you touch a filament of the fungus you wake an hoard, you touch a secret file of ASS, you wake up the Chyos

• Haha
Reactions: acowasto

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Or even worse, like in the TLOU, you touch a filament of the fungus you wake an hoard, you touch a secret file of ASS, you wake up the Chyos
Well, I just... merly touched few files.
System.json, Animations.json, Weapons.json, Weapons1.rpgmvp, Wubbalubbadubdub.json and Map027.json

I guess I should touch'em some more to be sure which one it is. :D

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Well, I just... merly touched few files.
System.json, Animations.json, Weapons.json, Weapons1.rpgmvp, Wubbalubbadubdub.json and Map027.json

I guess I should touch'em some more to be sure which one it is. :D
The Dasan.jpeg is radioactive

• Haha
Reactions: acowasto

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Ahh... that would answer the question why my Antivirus is putting Giron.rpgmvp, Thomas.rpgmvp, Dave.rpgmvp and Dasan.rpgmvp files into blacklist and quarantine all the time.
Replace each single one with a picture of the Monty Python’s in medieval costumes
Is this game about harem...???
This game is about curse cum, giant secret conspiracies and deer skinning.
Oh and there is also sex in it

Thoughts on siding with Isha with the intention of overthrowing and dominating her as an UNO Reverse?
You cannot, it’s the Athia path that lets you do that, the other one will be just dooming the world with Isha

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Guys, I'm totally oblivious of this Emily/Mira/Frisha scene (aren't you talking about of the bath scene?) o_Oo_Oo_O

I'd really like to be updated on it (where's it in the walkthrough? which page?) :unsure:
It’s the bath scene, there is no foursome

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
So, what was the fuss about? just another storm in a cup? :rolleyes:
Well scene is about girls touching themselves while talking about taking turns on MC's dick and teasing eachother.
So yes, it's more of a storm in the cup.

Replace each single one with a picture of the Monty Python’s in medieval costumes
Ohh... Don't tempt the Devil... :D
Hm... I'm going to need Monty Python's pictures... 34 bottles of beer, a sandvich and Syfa... to make me that sandvich.

You cannot, it’s the Athia path that lets you do that, the other one will be just dooming the world with Isha
To be completly honest I acutally expected an option for MC to ally with Isha, because she will summon Athia with or without his help just to fuck Isha over Athia and unite them later. Preferably on MC's bed in Arenfield. Yeah... what men would do to just have a goddess threesome.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Ohh... Don't tempt the Devil... :D
Hm... I'm going to need Monty Python's pictures... 34 bottles of beer, a sandvich and Syfa... to make me that sandvich.
Sypha sandwich maker route when.
But hey… Don’t fall into temptation!
What will be of your game? Don’t fall into the shitpost art making

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Sypha sandwich maker route when.
But hey… Don’t fall into temptation!
What will be of your game? Don’t fall into the shitpost art making
In order to fall first I would have to be up high. I am so much into shitposting art making I need to dig up myself out of it first.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So, what was the fuss about? just another storm in a cup? :rolleyes:
Someone either being awfully vague or misinterpreting some hints left in the WT or Thread I'd say
To be completly honest I acutally expected an option for MC to ally with Isha, because she will summon Athia with or without his help just to fuck Isha over Athia and unite them later. Preferably on MC's bed in Arenfield. Yeah... what men would do to just have a goddess threesome.
I mean maybe we can convince Syfa to make us this goddess sandwich... but personally I think siding with Athia is more likely to bring this to fruition

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
In order to fall first I would have to be up high. I am so much into shitposting art making I need to dig up myself out of it first.
“10 years into Dasan shitposting made you a fucking pussy!”

To climb out of the shitpost hole you must ascend through inspiration and art!
Why not start at making a model?

Or change every character to sasuke fanart

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes