acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
“10 years into Dasan shitposting made you a fucking pussy!”

To climb out of the shitpost hole you must ascend through inspiration and art!
Why not start at making a model?

Or change every character to sasuke fanart
It surely can be done. Both of those.
Still I would rather hack and saw with my chainsword and flammenwerfer out of it.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
It surely can be done. Both of those.
Still I would rather hack and saw with my chainsword and flammenwerfer out of it.
Everyone would want a foursome with Emily’s family or hack and slash through orcs with a giant sword.
But to get to it you need perseverance, pain and fictional boobies.

After the rework Penny is next btw

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Everyone would want a foursome with Emily’s family or hack and slash through orcs with a giant sword.
But to get to it you need perseverance, pain and fictional boobies.
You can already slash through orcs with Thanos sword and Chainsword so I guess foursome ain't that far out of our reach. :D

After the rework Penny is next btw
So finally we will have access to her field and she will give us exact numbers of seeds needed to plant in all our fields, righit? Right...?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
You can already slash through orcs with Thanos sword and Chainsword so I guess foursome ain't that far out of our reach. :D
We all know the only bed move women want is swinging two swords at ones
So finally we will have access to her field and she will give us exact numbers of seeds needed to plant in all our fields, righit? Right...?
I don’t know, I haven’t talk about it

bismarck1337

May 22, 2019
So early on when Gwen makes the mc's penis bigger she mentions that maybe later on you could make it even bigger. Have we made it that far in the game where the mc can make that choice now?

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
So guys just to confirm if i'm in the Kate Love Route, i can't make her get the ntr scenes while serving the soldiers right? (i would like to let the soldiers play with her in the serving minigame, but without make any deal with thomas and follow Toren and company ntr route, cuz i like the Tia kind of ntr for example, even without going for Darsan route, you can still make her fuck with orcs, bandits and all, without that being the route y'know, love that)

Last edited:

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
Theres 1416 pages lol so sorry to ask but is it possible to corrupt every female in the game that you can sleep with? And when can you hate fuck Ricks mom?

I corrupted many of the women in other saves but are some immune like Mira?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Theres 1416 pages lol so sorry to ask but is it possible to corrupt every female in the game that you can sleep with? And when can you hate fuck Ricks mom?

I corrupted many of the women in other saves but are some immune like Mira?
Yeah but there is also a search bar for a reason :whistle:

I’ll answer for thee this time.
Mira con be corrupted after the monastery quest; depending on the route she will have different ways.

Reactions: wildride69

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
Yeah but there is also a search bar for a reason :whistle:

I’ll answer for thee this time.
Mira con be corrupted after the monastery quest; depending on the route she will have different ways.
Thank you for the answer, I've just done the monastry quest.... hell of a lot of save scumming lol nice to know I can corrupt mira I hope you can have a harem with ALL the women lol I am going full "evil" MC here

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
Apologies to ask again but I'm aiming for harem with Emily and her daughters, and to get the scenes between us all getting found out fucking etc I feel like I've missed a step Emily has walked in on me and mira, before this Frisha did spot me and emly fucking, but when I've been banging Frisha, Emily hasnt walked in on us etc I even fired up star sector played for 10mins, tabbed back to A struggle with sin my MC is still balls deep in Frisha no emily walking in...

I swear to god I need to stop taking so many breaks from this game and replaying karlsons gambit

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Apologies to ask again but I'm aiming for harem with Emily and her daughters, and to get the scenes between us all getting found out fucking etc I feel like I've missed a step Emily has walked in on me and mira, before this Frisha did spot me and emly fucking, but when I've been banging Frisha, Emily hasnt walked in on us etc I even fired up star sector played for 10mins, tabbed back to A struggle with sin my MC is still balls deep in Frisha no emily walking in...

I swear to god I need to stop taking so many breaks from this game and replaying karlsons gambit
Star sector is an outstanding game tho.

Emily walks in after you had two times the threesome in Emily’s room

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
Star sector is an outstanding game tho.

Emily walks in after you had two times the threesome in Emily’s room
I've not had one threesome yet iirc I just keep banging Emily till Firsha gets jealous? I'm keeping it even with all of them with corruption and afection all are at 21/22

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
We all know the only bed move women want is swinging two swords at ones
Never gonna happen. One sword for one sheath. This is the way!

I don’t know, I haven’t talk about it
Well, at certain point it just doesn't matter. There is no need for more crops if your inventory is full of them and you have just too much favour points with Penny. I'm just farming out of daily routine. Yet I wouldn't mind another source of income of food for increasing household. Especially if I could, for example, appoint old enough kids to do it instead of me.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Never gonna happen. One sword for one sheath. This is the way!
Helicopteeeeer
Well, at certain point it just doesn't matter. There is no need for more crops if your inventory is full of them and you have just too much favour points with Penny. I'm just farming out of daily routine. Yet I wouldn't mind another source of income of food for increasing household. Especially if I could, for example, appoint old enough kids to do it instead of me.
More harvest moon management

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
hey wait I've been cream pieing Emily, mira and Frisha for weeks now ingame yet emily is the only one with child at 42yrs old.... do I just have to keep trying harder as it were?

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
hey wait I've been cream pieing Emily, mira and Frisha for weeks now ingame yet emily is the only one with child at 42yrs old.... do I just have to keep trying harder as it were?
Currently only Emily and Kate can get pregnant, pregnancy and marriage content is mostly for the end of story part for the LI, with Kate's being exception since it was technical test iirc.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Oh, they're asking who's getting pregnant... wait, wait, wait, a question no one asked before - could you believe it :oops: :oops:

Wait wait wait I think I know the answer... oh but they've already answered... 23752 times :D

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Ok I just want to ask if there was any news of when the next update would be out? I always have bad luck and download the game to catch up with updates only for a new update to drop either the same day or the next.

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Ok I just want to ask if there was any news of when the next update would be out? I always have bad luck and download the game to catch up with updates only for a new update to drop either the same day or the next.
Then dew it! Dew it now!

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes