Kibad

May 12, 2017
I keep getting tired fast, my max energy got low, and now im stuck cause i cant restore it and do some actions.
is it a bug or there is a way to fix it?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I keep getting tired fast, my max energy got low, and now im stuck cause i cant restore it and do some actions.
is it a bug or there is a way to fix it?
You're not stuck into anything. Just sleep. And no, it's not a bug: you have to raise your constitution talent stat.

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Tia:
View attachment 3050067
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
acowasto They are very cool cannot play the game normally now
I was sneaking inside ASS files a bit more instead of making my own game, because priorities! and I actually discovered few things.
1. Chyos installed quite a lot of plugins, few of which he ain't actually using.
2. Chyos installed all the necessary plugins needed to work that in game without actually swapping imagaes. Mainly Action Sequence Packs and Weapons Animation plugins. Which means he can set up each weapon not only with thier own attack animation or even few of them, but thier own look too, of course if having neede graphics.
3. It can be done within a day of work if or even less with by someone with enough experience with rpg's engines.
4. I did it within a half day of work.
5. RPG's encryption is but a joke, I wonder why people are even using it. Especially if some plugins can actually break if some things are encrypted.
6. Because ASS is using also YEP_ItemCore with Extensions and Chyos setting those up as he needed, each item is unique.
Thus playing with mods is somewhat save-breaking. And by "somewhat" i mean if you play, let's say ASS version 5.5.0a but modded, then update to 5.5.0b and start playing it without a mod for 5.5.0b you'll have "breaking" save file. Save will be asking game for data that doesn't exist.
But it can be avoided and is fixable. All you have to do is to... either sell (which means remove) all modded items from your equipment and inventory and then start playing unmodded game or... wait for mod for version 5.5.0b and play it like nothing happened or just... don't use those items, like at all, until mod update.
8. There is no 7! :O
9. Chyos would have to implement any mod into his game for it to not cause any problem. But, that wouldn't be a mod anymore, but a part of the game.

Still, my post contain a "mod" if you wish to play a bit for shit and giggles.

• Wow
Reactions: ravven_7 and zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I was sneaking inside ASS files a bit more instead of making my own game, because priorities! and I actually discovered few things.
1. Chyos installed quite a lot of plugins, few of which he ain't actually using.
2. Chyos installed all the necessary plugins needed to work that in game without actually swapping imagaes. Mainly Action Sequence Packs and Weapons Animation plugins. Which means he can set up each weapon not only with thier own attack animation or even few of them, but thier own look too, of course if having neede graphics.
3. It can be done within a day of work if or even less with by someone with enough experience with rpg's engines.
5. RPG's encryption is but a joke, I wonder why people are even using it. Especially if some plugins can actually break if some things are encrypted.
6. Because ASS is using also YEP_ItemCore with Extensions and Chyos setting those up as he needed, each item is unique.
Thus playing with mods is somewhat save-breaking. And by "somewhat" i mean if you play, let's say ASS version 5.5.0a but modded, then update to 5.5.0b and start playing it without a mod for 5.5.0b you'll have "breaking" save file. Save will be asking game for data that doesn't exist.
But it can be avoided and is fixable. All you have to do is to... either sell (which means remove) all modded items from your equipment and inventory and then start playing unmodded game or... wait for mod for version 5.5.0b and play it like nothing happened or just... don't use those items, like at all, until mod update.
9. Chyos would have to implement any mod into his game for it to not cause any problem. But, that wouldn't be a mod anymore, but a part of the game.

So basically you are dissecting the game like a fish.
Go develop your game! Bad Acowasto bad *sprays water*.
Chances are that you are going to make an entire fan game on it.

Kibad

May 12, 2017
You're not stuck into anything. Just sleep. And no, it's not a bug: you have to raise your constitution talent stat.
I know, already raised my talent
My MAX energy used to be high, sleep worked, but my MAX energy kept getting lower for no reason, now its zero.
Because of that i cant do a lot of actions

and yes, i sleep, eat, tried antidote

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I know, already raised my talent
My MAX energy used to be high, sleep worked, but my MAX energy kept getting lower for no reason, now its zero.
Because of that i cant do a lot of actions

and yes, i sleep, eat, tried antidote
Sounds like a problem caused by an incompatible save or a tinkered one (which failed obviously)

Reactions: Kibad

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
So basically you are dissecting the game like a fish.
Go develop your game! Bad Acowasto bad *sprays water*.
Chances are that you are going to make an entire fan game on it.
Let's say I used it as a... learning experience.
Ugh... Fine! I am going! Okay! Stop spraying! :D

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Goood boy
Oh... I will have my revenge...
When you will install the mod, just for the giggles... When you will pick Chieftain's Axe, turned into Thanos Double Sword... I WILL HAVE IT! Muahahahahahahahahahaaaa!!!!

Unless you don't. Then, well, I won't have it. :unsure:

• Thinking Face

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Oh... I will have my revenge...
When you will install the mod, just for the giggles... When you will pick Chieftain's Axe, turned into Thanos Double Sword... I WILL HAVE IT! Muahahahahahahahahahaaaa!!!!

Unless you don't. Then, well, I won't have it. :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017

Yeah, the last rework update (where I had to break saves because of removed/added plugins) I chose to add some more plugins on top in case I would need them in the future (most plugins get a setup call when you start a new game, so if they are not initiated there on a new game you can't add them later on without causing errors). Most of them haven't seen use yet and a little sad some others (like the category plugin) I forgot to add and now I can't without breaking saves again. Which is why I won't add item categories anytime soon.
As for different weapon skins: I only wanted to add this if I could do it right and by that I mean enough variety for the weapons. I know there are some creations for this available, so at some point I will take a closer look into it ;)

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Yeah, the last rework update (where I had to break saves because of removed/added plugins) I chose to add some more plugins on top in case I would need them in the future (most plugins get a setup call when you start a new game, so if they are not initiated there on a new game you can't add them later on without causing errors). Most of them haven't seen use yet and a little sad some others (like the category plugin) I forgot to add and now I can't without breaking saves again. Which is why I won't add item categories anytime soon.
As for different weapon skins: I only wanted to add this if I could do it right and by that I mean enough variety for the weapons. I know there are some creations for this available, so at some point I will take a closer look into it ;)
Well damn acowasto you have been called even by the man himself.
You summoned him by touching some datas haven’t you?

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Thanks for clarification.

As or weapons skins, I have to say "sooner is better". I was messing within the engine more for a while and due to Yanfly's "unique" items feature each already obtained unique item is using it's old data. Either I am blind while reading Yanfly help section or he did not add option to force update data on items already existing in save file. So, instead of trying to force an update I just... removed those items and added them anew. Might be problematic later if there will be like, hundred items and this the only solution to "update" those unique items when balancing gameplay and trying to implement new graphics.

Well damn acowasto you have been called even by the man himself.
You summoned him by touching some datas haven’t you?
Hell I know. My guess is Syfa just made a complaint to Chyos, because I Increased her love and decreased her corruption. :D

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes