zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
To be honest orcish rags are just slightly better than chainmail. Mainly due to max health buff. Still, putting just enough points to be able to wear chainmail is just enough to tank through most content of the game. Putting few points more into armor proficiency and upgrading your chainmail is going to make you damage-proof, except for, quite rare critical hits, and more common bleeding and poison.

Still, if you wish you can gather resources to craft it and upgrade it just for the fun of it.
Ah on discord they appreciated your mods.
Some even asked for a Crusader outfit lmao

Reactions: acowasto

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
wait this game has mods?
If you mean by mods having Tia swing a two handed sword yeah.
After that there is a fan made patch with mainly changes of dialogues on NTR and a werewolf scene.
There are other people modding it, or that try to do it.
But many sadly fail or give up

• Wow
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Ah on discord they appreciated your mods.
Some even asked for a Crusader outfit lmao
lol! xD Good to know.

As for crusader outfit. Chyos is using PVG tilesets. If he's using also that one, then he can... I guess make crusader outfit with few clicks and include it into the game quite easily and even allow people to change into and from it if needed with one simple event.

I would have to find some fitting pictures and edit them. Sadly, I am not skilled enough to draw things like that. And It would requite somewhat around ~50 pictures to do enitre outfit. So, sadly, I am not going to do that.

• Sad
Reactions: zARRR

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
After that there is a fan made patch with mainly changes of dialogues on NTR and a werewolf scene.
damn shame they quit I love the mods in star sector and the frankly ridiculous amount in mount and blade

Oscarsz

Mar 31, 2020
is there werewolf a sex scene? do you know where can i get that mod?

mourn

Jan 2, 2018
What's wrong with the NTR dialogues?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
What's wrong with the NTR dialogues?
What’s wrong with my post stating in a neutral tone the fanmade content?
They exist... And scenes exist too...
There was once a prototype mod (vanilla focused) on the figure of Don Quixote and with David Lynch shots.
There was even a new girl, but sadly the user abandoned it after the introduction.

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Ah the ultimate weapon against enemies.
The Banhammer 2000 deluxe No NTR version (Copyrighted)
It's actually a , but yes. It can also be used to BONK'ing others to horny jail.

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes