acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Ah on discord they appreciated your mods.
Some even asked for a Crusader outfit lmao
Do you realise how lucky you are? Today I aquired 10 PVG resources packs for merley 20$ on steam. And do you know what does it mean? Oh yes, you guess right!

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Do you realise how lucky you are? Today I aquired 10 PVG resources packs for merley 20$ on steam. And do you know what does it mean? Oh yes, you guess right!
“You see Spider-Man Acowasto, you and me can rule this game!”

Ah Acowasto, I truly missed you, now let’s see what other beautiful chaos can we create, let me open the rar.

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
Were in all the worlds do I find a spade to bury dasan? tried searching here and online got no results... I am massively hungover btw so could be not seeing the wood for the trees

Webleten

Feb 17, 2018
Were in all the worlds do I find a spade to bury dasan? tried searching here and online got no results... I am massively hungover btw so could be not seeing the wood for the trees
Just don't bury him you don't need to.

The shovel is in the bandit camp though.

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
fair enough lol he can wolf food
Why do you want to give them food poisoning?
“You see Spider-Man Acowasto, you and me can rule this game!”

Ah Acowasto, I truly missed you, now let’s see what other beautiful chaos can we create, let me open the rar.
I'll. probably do a "breakable" version later. just for shit and giggles. With MC screaming DEUS VULT, INFIDEL! and some latin background music in every battle. :D

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

I'll. probably do a "breakable" version later. just for shit and giggles. With MC screaming DEUS VULT, INFIDEL! and some latin background music in every battle. :D
Everything but developing your game!
I am in for the train who cares, let’s take back Madrag Kaz!

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019

Lol i buried him and Gurtak was very cunning going along with the "spell" for so long after it wore off installed him as leader, be glad when I can make new weapons For Rumah took ages to clear the land and build everything

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Android 93

yazda

Mar 21, 2021

Here is the medieval Crusader Song "Palaestinelied"

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Here is the medieval Crusader Song "Palaestinelied"
Thanks, mate. But... copyrights. I can't use or share something that I don't have permission to. And I don't feel like writting a long e-mail asking for permission for my little fooling around in ASS game. Link to something is one thing, using someone else's product in my modification, not so much, even if it's free modification. Unless it is creative commons or I have permission to do so. Like, for example, PVG resources by owning it and following his ToU about his resources.

Everything but developing your game!
I am in for the train who cares, let’s take back Madrag Kaz!
Oh... I am
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
on it just alright. Slowly and steady, but forward.

Also... the mod fot 5.5.0a. Of course, save breaking version, made for shit and giggles because it modifies game files. Only 22 game files, to be exact. So make sure you have copy of your save files. I am not happy with sounds, but looks like converting .mp3 to .ogg is means slight quality loss. On the other hand, .ogg sound files doesn't "weight" that much.

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Thanks, mate. But... copyrights. I can't use or share something that I don't have permission to. And I don't feel like writting a long e-mail asking for permission for my little fooling around in ASS game. Link to something is one thing, using someone else's product in my modification, not so much, even if it's free modification. Unless it is creative commons or I have permission to do so. Like, for example, PVG resources by owning it and following his ToU about his resources.

Oh... I am
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
on it just alright. Slowly and steady, but forward.

Also... the mod fot 5.5.0a. Of course, save breaking version, made for shit and giggles because it modifies game files. Only 22 game files, to be exact. So make sure you have copy of your save files. I am not happy with sounds, but looks like converting .mp3 to .ogg is means slight quality loss. On the other hand, .ogg sound files doesn't "weight" that much.
Ah now we even have the breaking version, how cool.
Fun I’ll try it, and develop your game you Heretic!

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

Anyways today I discussed with him the weaknesses mechanic, and he said he introduced a prototype in Melissa’s.
There is even the weapon of a character I created and I am pretty sure no one has found mention of him yet.

Last edited:

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017

Anyways today I discussed with him the weaknesses mechanic, and he said he introduced a prototype in Melissa’s.
There is even the weapon of a character I created and I am pretty sure no one has found mention of him yet.
Now I'm slightly... jealous. I want my very own character too. :(

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

Now I'm slightly... jealous. I want my very own character too. :(
I surrender at searching warhammer videos.
But yeah you may be jealous but no one has currently found his mention in the game, he is not present in flesh yet; but both his weapon (with 5.6.0. Tho) and story are lurking in the game

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes