zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Can you not capture Sifa while on Isha's path ? Is this true ?
Isha and Athia’s paths are completely disconnected from the Monastery storyline.

And Isha doesn’t care about her ex ally being captured or banished.

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
So I've got umah caged etc and I recall having to get Nyra to help me get her drink the water but how do I get Nyra to hate me less? I think her son attacks with orcs? and I have to spare him?

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
In work atm finishing in an hour wanted to do research ahead of time
Nyra you need to make her to your Wanita by talk to in the morning so she'll make soup ask for soup twice and the fuck 3 woman at the fire talk to her again get bj a couple time then talk to her again.

Kill or not up to you

Reactions: raijin7

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
Nyra you need to make her to your Wanita by talk to in the morning so she'll make soup ask for soup twice and the fuck 3 woman at the fire talk to her again get bj a couple time then talk to her again.

Kill or not up to you
Thank you!!! I am also for once get Tia to spare her father.... wish me luck I am doing a fully corrupt run on everyone I can

Rowan Reins

Jan 30, 2022
Isha and Athia’s paths are completely disconnected from the Monastery storyline.

And Isha doesn’t care about her ex ally being captured or banished.
O ok I thought I read a comment somewhere about not being able to capture her on Isha's path and she did disappear after the MC lost consciousness

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
O ok I thought I read a comment somewhere about not being able to capture her on Isha's path and she did disappear after the MC lost consciousness
Nah he simply lost with her battle it seems, since you lose consciousness only if you fail

Rowan Reins

Jan 30, 2022
Nah he simply lost with her battle it seems, since you lose consciousness only if you fail
Me and the Paladin defeated her during the church ritual. And I decided to enslave her rather than to kill her. But than the Main demon knocked everyone unconscious and started fighting the monk conducting the ritual. After the MC gains consciousness Syfa was gone and the monk was fine. My theory is that the monk sacrificed himself to contain the main demon and Syfa has taken the disguise of the monk to fool everyone and free her master again. But I think I read somewhere you can't capture her Isha's path which led me to conclude the following due Syfa disappearing after the MC and the others gained consciousness.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Me and the Paladin defeated her during the church ritual. And I decided to enslave her rather than to kill her. But than the Main demon knocked everyone unconscious and started fighting the monk conducting the ritual. After the MC gains consciousness Syfa was gone and the monk was fine. My theory is that the monk sacrificed himself to contain the main demon and Syfa has taken the disguise of the monk to fool everyone and free her master again. But I think I read somewhere you can't capture her Isha's path which led me to conclude the following due Syfa disappearing after the MC and the others gained consciousness.
Actually it’s Argan’as, Jorge gets shadowbanned and he takes his appearances.
It’s clear in the demon route

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: BczILher

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
If you join Syfa's path do you get to have sex with her repeatedly? Also if you choose the church path do you still get to have sex with the priestesses? One more thing it says if you don't want the ritual to fail then at least one of the priestesses needs to be a virgin, can you still take their virginities after the ritual?

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
If you join Syfa's path do you get to have sex with her repeatedly? Also if you choose the church path do you still get to have sex with the priestesses? One more thing it says if you don't want the ritual to fail then at least one of the priestesses needs to be a virgin, can you still take their virginities after the ritual?
Yes. but one of them needs to be virgin after the ritual Knock yourself out

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes