Teranty

Oct 11, 2023
Not being capable of equiping rings (among few other items) was already reported as a bug. Didn't test it for shields and sword though.

As for equipping shields (and armors) you need certain level in armor profficiency talent. Check if you have required talent level. If it is still impossible to equip them it might be a bug.

As for sword, you have to train with Liv 3 times, if I do remember correctly, in order to be capable of using a sword.

As for axe, MC was never able to equip it but is capable of using it to cut down trees. Now, looking at it from logical point of view, it's quite weird MC ain't using it in combat, but understandable from RPG perspective. MC is using two weapon types (daggers, bows) at the beggining of the game and later can learn to use third one (swords).
So let's just go with axes are Tia's speciality.

As an axe/blunt weapon and shield but also halberd guy I find it quite sad I cain't use my favourite weapons of war for war, but instead i have to use MC's work tools and a civilian weapon of self defence.
Understood, thanks for the explanation. If anything, this problem appeared after starting a new game, everything was fine at the last saves

The skills were on demand and Livia's training took place 3 times, but the opportunity to use the sword did not appear

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Understood, thanks for the explanation. If anything, this problem appeared after starting a new game, everything was fine at the last saves
It is understandable, due to how one of plugins works. Basically, changes made to the equipment in the engine won't change data about your equipment in already existing save files. Only removing those items and adding them again to your inventory is going to update them. That's why in pre Melissa's update saves you can equip those, because in Melissa's update Chyos made some changes alongside adding new equipment.

The skills were on demand and Livia's training took place 3 times, but the opportunity to use the sword did not appear
That's weird. Please include your save files before taking training with Liv. Gonna check it.

Oh god. I asked for a save files! NOOO!

Baki-san18

May 19, 2022
I don't know if this topic has been discussed before, but what's wrong with Livia's face? Why is it that in a normal state when we communicate with her, she has a very beautiful face that (in my opinion) is not inferior even to the queen, but when it comes to sex, she has a completely different face, she is certainly not ugly, but also not as beautiful as she was before, this is certainly not a huge problem, but still I wanted to know the cause of this problem IMG_20230805_121300.jpg

Last edited:

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
I don't know if this topic has been discussed before, but what's wrong with Libya's face? Why is it that in a normal state when we communicate with her, she has a very beautiful face that (in my opinion) is not inferior even to the queen, but when it comes to sex, she has a completely different face, she is certainly not ugly, but also not as beautiful as she was before, this is certainly not a huge problem, but still I wanted to know the cause of this problem View attachment 3125004
Libya Who?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Libya Who?
Lib ya deez nuts!
I don't know if this topic has been discussed before, but what's wrong with Livia's face? Why is it that in a normal state when we communicate with her, she has a very beautiful face that (in my opinion) is not inferior even to the queen, but when it comes to sex, she has a completely different face, she is certainly not ugly, but also not as beautiful as she was before, this is certainly not a huge problem, but still I wanted to know the cause of this problem View attachment 3125004
Don’t know probably Chyos overlooked some images, but you can see him getting better at models and lighting; he is currently updating some images

• Angry
Reactions: DeminPatyon

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Read the guide... is there any other way to transform Liandra without giving her to Dave? As I REALLY don't like him I mean he wanted to struggle snuggle Frisha the piece of shit....
If you send her back to town you don't have to give her to dave.
1. steal away his 1 bottle of cumwine
2. get her the chastity belt

You could also keep NTR disabled which will make sure nothing happens.

Dave does not dare to force Liandra to do anything because she is the heir of the noble who is the direct superior of Giron.

Reactions: BroembroemBoris

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019

Dave does not dare to force Liandra to do anything because she is the heir of the noble who is the direct superior of Giron.
Thank you my man I will try this in a future playthrough, im currently 200hrs in on a NTR ironman type run going full corruption yet loving at the same time? thankfully I can still transform Liandra in a future update, hopefully my save will carry over if not... well... hello cheat book come to daddy!

Besides pennys pos boyfriend and Dave anyone else my fellow players would like to feed to wolves feet first?

And is there anyway to be head of the tribe and keep Dasan onside and have Tia? he's more an idiot that POS like Dave etc

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Besides pennys pos boyfriend and Dave anyone else my fellow players would like to feed to wolves feet first?
Please don't feed Dasan, Thomas, Frank, Giron and Dave to the wolves. Or any other animal in that regard. Those poor animals doesn't deserve such cruel fate by dying slow and agonising death by food poisoning.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thank you, I truly hate Dave and Pennys "boyfriend" I was hoping there would be that route, just a shame Penny's boyfriend never saw me railing her and treating her properly by actually helping with the farm and wheat etc
He watched you tend the farm though... while lezing around and calling you a simp for doing so.
*Livia* I'm sorry, I'm just communicating through a translator (◞ ‸ ◟ㆀ)
Dependent on the location of the scene I gues...in the Camp the lighting is rather terrible so in all scenes the girls seem to look different from normally.

No Giron is a Baron same as the guy from Kirlic... they are equals just that the family from Kirlic has seniorety to Giron
Thank you my man I will try this in a future playthrough, im currently 200hrs in on a NTR ironman type run going full corruption yet loving at the same time? thankfully I can still transform Liandra in a future update, hopefully my save will carry over if not... well... hello cheat book come to daddy!

And is there anyway to be head of the tribe and keep Dasan onside and have Tia? he's more an idiot that POS like Dave etc
Thomas... and Grand, Lucios is borderline (if involved with the Cult his fate is sealed)
use them on penys farm as fertiliser?
Will turn the Land infertile and barren

• Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes