Teranty

Oct 11, 2023
It is understandable, due to how one of plugins works. Basically, changes made to the equipment in the engine won't change data about your equipment in already existing save files. Only removing those items and adding them again to your inventory is going to update them. That's why in pre Melissa's update saves you can equip those, because in Melissa's update Chyos made some changes alongside adding new equipment.

That's weird. Please include your save files before taking training with Liv. Gonna check it.

Oh god. I asked for a save files! NOOO!
1701201774548.png I started from a psycho anew, and the saves have been deleted now everything seems to be fine, the shield is equipped, the ring found is not there before training with Lydia has not yet been given

Reactions: acowasto

qarnac

Jul 4, 2019
So I'm stuck on the melissa quest. I got the 10 trust from john and i speak to him about melissa, but he never gives me permission to enter the room. Is there something I forgot? I tried to see if someone else was stuck like me doing a search and i couldnt find anything about it, I even started a brand new game and i get the same issue.

Any suggestion?
I posted about the same problem yesterday. I haven't found the answer either.

qarnac

Jul 4, 2019
OK so in the new game update, we can

• Updated Melissa's dialogue images + made new sprites for her and some new characters.
  • You can now enter the living room of the smithy and talk to Melissa, this will progress her quest and there are again some choices that you can make. I've also added a few animations and written a lot of dialogue for her.
but as for me, it not letting me, so do we have to restart the game again to get this part to kick in?
Me and a couple of others have posted something similar. Hopefully someone will have a solution other than starting over.

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
???
Dasan is way worse than dave
Dasan literally murders his own father, so he can sell his people into slavery.

Dasan is the number 1 worse person in the game.
Even the literal demons are not as bad as dasan.

I call Mirko, or whatever that butler's name was Liandra was simping for. I bet he's blackmailing whole house and was behind Liandra's kidnaping all along! Why? He's a buttler. It's always a butler!

Teezee

Jan 14, 2018
would you share which variable I should be looking to change if I second guess what I changed wanita/khaoma to?
I'm assuming I would do that in actors.json. and maybe define the nickname variable? but that did nothing
Hey Sorry for the 'belated' reply ... but I had stopped following this game a while ago and only noticed you quoted me in the alerts bar last night; anyway, if I understood you correctly, you want to change Wanita/Khaoma back to wanita/kkhoama

Silverdragon

Mar 22, 2018
With news about a double marriage MC xJulia and DavexLiandra in an upcoming update, I wonder if bringing Liandra to the baron locks us into it. I always thought, with the chastity belt and all, that there would be a way to completely troll Dave 1 more time like with Frisha.

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
Guys what happened to the cheatbook linked in the front page that could be used to change aligment n affection/corruption?

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023

I call Mirko, or whatever that butler's name was Liandra was simping for. I bet he's blackmailing whole house and was behind Liandra's kidnaping all along! Why? He's a buttler. It's always a butler!
Funny joke.
Although those are not nearly as bad as Dasan's stuff though

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
???
Dasan is way worse than dave
Dasan literally murders his own father, so he can sell his people into slavery.

Dasan is the number 1 worse person in the game.
Even the literal demons are not as bad as dasan.

This is true. But that can change. The story just needs to be continued to be written. Because at least in the beginning the baron Giron (and his good-for-nothing son David) are portrayed as the villains. Dasan is only a big name in his village. But Giron must theoretically have connections beyond the town limits.

Unfortunately, it's too easy to put them in their place so far. I hope the storyline with them continues and both make a lot of trouble for us. :cool:

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes