elpin

Dec 17, 2017
Could somebody pls post the last 2 polls on Patreon? What are they about and who/what is winning? Thx!

Jan 14, 2023
I'm trying to see the difference with these two.. ..
Given the praised ntr storylines, I don't think it's chyos including ntr and spoiler not. . . Is this really all up to luck?
One uses an engine made when the AMIGA 1200 was hot shit, the other is designed for mobile phones.

BG3 is Game of the Year, yet sales are only five million or so. The top Gacha game has 100 mil+ users and makes a billion+ a year in profit.

If you've spotted the "why" here, well done. Has nothing to do with NTR.

~

Is the 5.5 > 5.6 update patch available here? Couldn't spot it on the front page, understand all the new engine / mechanic changes are probably going to be a nightmare to QA given the code base.

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Damn it'd be good to see him getting scolded by her lol and the barons asked me to guard the road at last, MC mentioned building another tent for mercs.... went to the table but no option, im guessing this is in the next update?
No you can do it build it, but in the camp, there should be a sparkle

Teranty

Oct 11, 2023
Please tell me if there are any plans to update the cheat book somehow, I just would like to add one thing, it 's endless cheerfulness. To be able to stay awake when you break down the door, well, or other actions that require rest when the character says I'm too tired to do it. Terribly infuriating

Last edited:

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
I hated that Melissa quest so much unnecessary grind, had to open 40-50 chests just to find 4 fucking pieces of map, took 3 hours and all my free time today and then I still have to find the entrance to the fucking sanctuary, which i have no clue where to even start from except it being "south" fuck this shit.:mad:

beryn

May 8, 2017
I'm supposed to talk with Umah in her cage after talking with her father.
Problem is that she isn't there.
The cage and the guard are there, but the cage is empty and the isn't anywhere to be found.

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
hmm how do I sneak past the battle line at the ravens camp? im clicking all over looking for the side stone... I'm feeling dumb right now

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Hey Sorry for the 'belated' reply ... but I had stopped following this game a while ago and only noticed you quoted me in the alerts bar last night; anyway, if I understood you correctly, you want to change Wanita/Khaoma back to wanita/kkhoama
I found what I had to do. But not quite. I changed those values to something else. Then wanted to change them again. Just not to default

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes