Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
By doing things like chopping wood (strength) helping Penny with the farm (constitution), working with Claire (dex), or hunting animals (hunting obviously :BootyTime:). There are more options for raising talents.
Yeah I know that. But I'm asking how to raise talent points not skill?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hmm. Pretty sure there was, somewhere (Bridget's mother <-> old job <-> Bernard <-> gold for letter), in the coversations if you imprison the mustached' lackey instead.
In any case, this still means there's an investigation thread that goes nowhere and we're still stuck "keeping a nun pure" which in my case is 10+ hrs of grinding (since I held off the quest, but ground out absolutely every additional Relationship score to max and spent ages looking for these treasure maps, which still elude me).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is also not to mention that the entire quest line of "virgins are pure, but anal sex is totes a get out clause from God" is silly in game and it's absurd in real life (Hello Mormons and "soaking").

So, sure: you're correct, Bridget is not specifically mentioned in that conversation. But the rest of it stands, and you're a pedantic little shit.
All Traces "left behind" point towards Matthias if you follow Bridgets story she points you towards Agatha and her hidden diary, which in turn adds more info towards this, but none of the Nuns will help you to find the murderer.
Just keep Bridget a Virgin until after the ritual and follow all the hints you can think of.
The walkthrough gives a pretty strong hint on how to learn the trueth regarding the murder case

Reactions: Kyonguyen92
Jan 14, 2023
All Traces "left behind" point towards Matthias if you follow Bridgets story she points you towards Agatha and her hidden diary, which in turn adds more info towards this, but none of the Nuns will help you to find the murderer.
Just keep Bridget a Virgin until after the ritual and follow all the hints you can think of.
The walkthrough gives a pretty strong hint on how to learn the trueth regarding the murder case
obviously didn't do the murder, as his interrogation dialogue suggests (and is backed up by comments made by the person he threatens in the garden) . I've unlocked all the dialogue triggers I can find for the quest, and although
he was contracted by a third party (and Antonius knew about this, and is probably more guilty given
"Just keep Bridget a virgin" is zero help, and not even the best choice - you should unlock Heather and stick to anal, she still agrees to move to your house and Bridget's Love score cannot be raised unless you're cream pieing for ze babies. If you want to max all scores Love/Corruption, sleep with Heather (no vaginal), sleep with GILF, sleep with Bridget (vaginal only to raise Love). This solution maxes all chars and keeps the inquistion ending.

Which I already knew, but locked myself out of, due to bad writing. It's just a badly written quest with no real variables and irksome triggers that should lead somewhere, but do not. Heck, involve the Goddessess for a solution, they've not done anything for aeons now.

So, bad advice all around there.

Last edited:
Reactions: harem.king

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
obviously didn't do the murder, as his interrogation dialogue suggests (and is backed up by comments made by the person he threatens in the garden) . I've unlocked all the dialogue triggers I can find for the quest, and although
he was contracted by a third party (and Antonius knew about this, and is probably more guilty given
"Just keep Bridget a virgin" is zero help, and not even the best choice - you should unlock Heather and stick to anal, she still agrees to move to your house and Bridget's Love score cannot be raised unless you're cream pieing for ze babies. If you want to max all scores Love/Corruption, sleep with Heather (no vaginal), sleep with GILF, sleep with Bridget (vaginal only to raise Love). This solution maxes all chars and keeps the inquistion ending.

Which I already knew, but locked myself out of, due to bad writing. It's just a badly written quest with no real variables and irksome triggers that should lead somewhere, but do not. Heck, involve the Goddessess for a solution, they've not done anything for aeons now.

So, bad advice all around there.
Or just a common lack of comprehension about something quiet forward and explained by many Characters, books and other sources.
You need to take Heathers virginity for the final hint in the murder quest (as the walkthrough clearly states), hencefor saveing Bridgets virginity until after the ceremony is adviceable (IF you want to know who is the true murderer).

Reactions: DeminPatyon
Jan 14, 2023
Or just a common lack of comprehension about something quiet forward and explained by many Characters, books and other sources.
You need to take Heathers virginity for the final hint in the murder quest (as the walkthrough clearly states), hencefor saveing Bridgets virginity until after the ceremony is adviceable (IF you want to know who is the true murderer).
You mean this trigger, and you're stating it's the only trigger to allow the murder to be solved correctly:

"4. After taking her virginity she will write a letter to her mother in her room.
5. If you read that letter and before have found the letter in Matthias room
the MC will make a connection.
"

You do realise that this means there's a single solution to this quest, and requires (despite the urgency and demands of both Bridget and Agatha) that you *must* sleep with Heather and *not* sleep with Bridget to complete this quest and the murder? Despite the fact that the player will most likely unlock the virginity taken option ages before the later interrogate / release Antonius dialogue options? Which means the player is making a connection that the game later retcons? What happens if the player chooses to use Heather instead of Bridget in the ritual (which the game, again, rail-roads because of Jorge and time-limit, etc etc)?

So, well done: you've proven it's badly written and rail-roads the player. The quest has a fail state enforced if you follow the story, and forces deflowering Heather, which is the most logical choice (see above: only way to max all characters).

~

Anyhow, since people are reporting minor comments and ignoring the aggressive passive/aggressive post that started this all off, done with this. I'll just edit the save file and remove the flag.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You mean this trigger:

"4. After taking her virginity she will write a letter to her mother in her room.
5. If you read that letter and before have found the letter in Matthias room
the MC will make a connection.
"

You do realise that this means there's a single solution to this quest, and requires (despite the urgency and demands of both Bridget and Agatha) that you *must* sleep with Heather and *not* sleep with Bridget to complete this quest and the murder? Despite the fact that the player will most likely unlock the virginity taken option ages before the later interrogate / release Antonius dialogue options?

Which means the player is making a connection that the game later retcons?

So, well done: you've proven it's badly written and rail-roads the player.

~

Anyhow, since people are reporting minor comments and ignoring the aggressive passive/aggressive post that started this all off, done with this. I'll just edit the save file and remove the flag.
The Quest can have many outcomes includeing chargeing someone innocent for the act... that was clear from the start... you don't need to go this far, but if you want to know the absolute trueth you have to jump a few loops (btw knowing the trueth isn't really the best outcome to the murder investigation)... which in itself is nothing new for AswS.
But hey if that's your personal taste be my guest.

Reactions: Maericke

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
It is not a minor comment; you called me a name If it is not an insult, Mod wont remove it
and i just corrected your confusion.

Gambit33

Apr 10, 2023
Was the signet ring you find in Penny's garden changed?

Before you could equip it using the equip menu, now it is no longer available. If you go to Item then Armor and select it the option to use it is greyed out. Are there special requirements to put it on? Or is it a bug?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Was the signet ring you find in Penny's garden changed?

Before you could equip it using the equip menu, now it is no longer available. If you go to Item then Armor and select it the option to use it is greyed out. Are there special requirements to put it on? Or is it a bug?
Yeah the bug is fixed already in the next version

Drededkref

Apr 11, 2023
Making and selling armour gives you literally an infinite supply of money (since the cost of buying the materials is less than the price I get by selling it). I know it makes sense in a realistic way but it kinda removes any incentive to grind and earn

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes