harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Without a detailed change log there is no way to actually tell if saves are going to be truly broken or just require "move some shit and update every other shit" event to keep playing. Still, I am sure as hell I'm not going to just accept it and lose another 134+ hours playthrough and I'll do everything in my power (which means basically nothing) to unbreak it in order to play on it.
It would be very disheartening.
a side effect of games that are heavy on gameplay and/or grind.

although... could save some decent time with save editing. My save file would certainly have been much lighter if i started out using save edits right away to cheat on items and money

beryn

May 8, 2017
How do you win over Grant in blackjack?

I had him at 30 silver, won a game at 1 gold, his new amount went to 70.
So he can't loose all his money, so you can't get the donkey.

Tried it again betting 50 silver instead, now he just don't loose money...

In the first case he talked about his winnings, after loosing a game.
In the second case he stated, leaving already.

Fourth time, it worked, but got a necklace, and not the donkey and can't continue to play with him.

So it's impossible to get the donkey or what?
Even if he is available to play against next time he is in town, what hinders him in giving me a necklace again?

Last edited:

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020

Do you know how to play blackjack? if not here Once all cards are drawn, whoever has a total closer to 21 than the dealer wins also play big and savescum

Last edited:

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020

Tried it again betting 50 silver instead, now he just don't loose money...

In the first case he talked about his winnings, after loosing a game.
In the second case he stated, leaving already.
You can save before you play with him. Then save again if you win or reload if you lose. You can "start" a game several times during the night until Grant lose all his money.

beryn

May 8, 2017
You can save before you play with him. Then save again if you win or reload if you lose. You can "start" a game several times during the night until Grant lose all his money.
Yes but him loosing all his money doesn't give you the donkey.
Edited my post to reflect that.

He just ends the game and gives you a necklace, so I couldn't even get him to a greater loss to see if that did it.

mimo93

Nov 8, 2021
hello everone i play with the walkthrough but i cannot find toren on kate stroy at all does anyone have information about this

Teranty

Oct 11, 2023
And after what time does the new version appear here? I just don't have the opportunity to register on patreon

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
And after what time does the new version appear here? I just don't have the opportunity to register on patreon
It appears when a generous fellow pirate chap leaks it, of course. Sometimes it happens after a few days, sometimes it never happens and we have to wait for the public version.

Anyway, leaking a test version is never a good idea because it's often bugged. Better wait for a bugfixed version.

Teranty

Oct 11, 2023
It appears when a generous fellow pirate chap leaks it, of course. Sometimes it happens after a few days, sometimes it never happens and we have to wait for the public version.

Anyway, leaking a test version is never a good idea because it's often bugged. Better wait for a bugfixed version.
Understood, thanks, so I'll be waiting. If I had the opportunity, I would take it on patreon, but I still don't understand why only on patreon

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Still a cool recap of your suffering attempts at developing like devlog could be nice somewhere.
Same for the plot and mechanics; even with DMs I have an unsatiable curiosity
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Skill issue, life is pain and never ending circle, I can stand the samsara that ASS is :geek:
(For now he is taking notes of each things that is breaking but if the future reserves us a grim outcome only time will tell)
Well... mine is surely a pain. Sadly it doesn't want to end early. So I have to suffer longer. :(

Still, I value my own time well enough to say I do not want to waste another 134+ hours to just reach the same point at which I am currently. Yes, waste, becasue I already know the history, locations, characters. There is nothing new for me to discover. And if someone is going to suggest me to go NTR route, I'll politely ask if they wish to end thier pain now.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That’s a tough hurtful ascension towards martyrdom or ascension of develophood, Respect man.
(No I am not going to answer day x day)
Well... mine is surely a pain. Sadly it doesn't want to end early. So I have to suffer longer. :(

Still, I value my own time well enough to say I do not want to waste another 134+ hours to just reach the same point at which I am currently. Yes, waste, becasue I already know the history, locations, characters. There is nothing new for me to discover. And if someone is going to suggest me to go NTR route, I'll politely ask if they wish to end thier pain now.
1701588354145.jpeg

Reactions: acowasto
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes