Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
I found a good bug in the game after completed Melissa's quest when talk to John about Melissa's problem it increases your experience and every time you talk to him it increses exp. That way you can increase your level.

Reactions: Love cabarets

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I found a good bug in the game after completed Melissa's quest when talk to John about Melissa's problem it increases your experience and every time you talk to him it increses exp. That way you can increase your level.
And that good bug is already gone
Woosh

mimo93

Nov 8, 2021
hi ,im new to this game can some tell me how to lose fights because my mc just kill anyone who gets close to him i mean i cannot enter the fight mode to lose at all

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
hi ,im new to this game can some tell me how to lose fights because my mc just kill anyone who gets close to him i mean i cannot enter the fight mode to lose at all
Disable quick fights and too hasten things, get yourself the death potion from Tia’s mom

Reactions: mimo93

qarnac

Jul 4, 2019
So I'm stuck on the melissa quest. I got the 10 trust from john and i speak to him about melissa, but he never gives me permission to enter the room. Is there something I forgot? I tried to see if someone else was stuck like me doing a search and i couldnt find anything about it, I even started a brand new game and i get the same issue.

Any suggestion?
You need to update to v0.5.6.0d

qarnac

Jul 4, 2019
OK so in the new game update, we can

• Updated Melissa's dialogue images + made new sprites for her and some new characters.
  • You can now enter the living room of the smithy and talk to Melissa, this will progress her quest and there are again some choices that you can make. I've also added a few animations and written a lot of dialogue for her.
but as for me, it not letting me, so do we have to restart the game again to get this part to kick in?
You need to update to v0.5.6.0d

Jan 14, 2023
Since there's no update to the walkthrough until a new solid version # (and engine / mechanics being changed are taking priority), does anyone have a quick notes guide to the new content?

So far I've managed to unlock (not sure if these are new or not, but new since 5.5 I think):

*Bianca village scene, anal on fallen tree (requires anal >6 by the looks of it)
*Arianna + Kate + Rick foursome - house, (requires drinking, Arianna corruption 5 (doesn't require Kate liking Rick more than 2))
*Penny, vaginal scene & new dialogues - her house (corruption >30 I think)
*Maui + Lainah, dance off / sex scene - orc huts, native village (this is different to the old tent sharing scene)
*Katherin + Tia, fireside, Katherin's house (upped corruption, but quest reward > give cumwine or wine seems to be trigger)
*Katherin - changes clothes for Rumah after the above scene x2 (requires x2 above, then x2 in bed watching (leave animation running until Kath triggers), Tia's conversation changes)
*Tia can finally learn a new skill training with Maui - skullcrusher

Things I've no idea how to even start:

*Emily marriage - she has asked, but no idea where the next trigger is. Even tried speaking to the Baron
*Penny confession - I've found the booth, she has >30 corruption, Natasha has >15 corruption, can't get it to trigger

As a note: there's a lot of spelling mistakes in the new versions. I can do a parse, but things like "interefere and smash their haeds" in the Melssia bandit scene, "I can't repay my debt to Crow. I paniced and at the same time". There's also some spelling mistakes in the (new?) Bianca anal sex dialogues (>6 times complete). Agatha Ritual scene: "No woman can't participate twice" ... needs to be "can".

~

Edit, ok, just done the Monastery Quest, and I'm a little miffed. My corruption is 67 at this point, not sure this even has an impact on the quest.
Lots of spoilers:

Sooo, this being a pr0n game, of course I way-laid ALL the nuns, but the quest is written very poorly, so that there's no win state possible at all. I've tried it with/without imprisoning Antonius and the only difference is x2 Hell Hounds (which is tough, but doable), but you get the same obvious outcome that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. I had hoped that there'd be some way to strengthen the sigils (which is foreshadowed by being given the option to mess with one or not) but nope, essentially if you sleep with the nuns, you're toast.

And I'm really not rolling back to a save where 10+ hrs of grinding hasn't been done.

Terribly written and annoying: in almost all other parts of the game there's ways to get around handicapping yourself as a player. Here, you're rail-roaded. And responses such as "Well, you were told they needed to be virgins" makes no sense at all since the ritual is
Heck, I even grinded my Witchcraft to 10 in case it helped: spoilers, it didn't.

It's doubly annoying since if you imprison Antonius then free him there's additional dialogue with Heather that points to Bridget, which doesn't have any content to it or impact on the quest. I assumed that if I freed Antonius > Heather > Bridget I'd get a different thread to the murder case, but it's simply not written / coded in. Which is lazy.

Whoever's on that Discord needs a good spanking, surely they should have spotted this a mile off.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
As a note: there's a lot of spelling mistakes in the new versions. I can do a parse, but things like "interefere and smash their haeds" in the Melssia bandit scene, "I can't repay my debt to Crow. I paniced and at the same time". There's also some spelling mistakes in the (new?) Bianca anal sex dialogues (>6 times complete). Agatha Ritual scene: "No woman can't participate twice" ... needs to be "can".
You can also read it as her telling MC that he is incorrect because no person can participate twice in the ritual.
Sooo, this being a pr0n game, of course I way-laid ALL the nuns, but the quest is written very poorly, so that there's no win state possible at all. I've tried it with/without imprisoning Antonius and the only difference is x2 Hell Hounds (which is tough, but doable), but you get the same obvious outcome that
You can still have all the girls... you just need to keep it in the pants for 1 Person long enough to have the ritual done... you being to hasty comes with consequences... punishing people for being to hasty is not badly written.
Terribly written and annoying: in almost all other parts of the game there's ways to get around handicapping yourself as a player. Here, you're rail-roaded. And responses such as "Well, you were told they needed to be virgins" makes no sense at all since the ritual is
The girls are getting corrupted dureing the ritual for sure... which makes it essential that they are pure before.
After being corrupted in a controlled manner they can still live normally... consider it a failsafe to prevent to particioners to fall to corruption and maybe attempt to break the seal after being corrupted to much.
It's doubly annoying since if you imprison Antonius then free him there's additional dialogue with Heather that points to Bridget, which doesn't have any content to it or impact on the quest. I assumed that if I freed Antonius > Heather > Bridget I'd get a different thread to the murder case, but it's simply not written / coded in. Which is lazy.
...What are you even talking about?
There is not a single connection like that mentioned dureing the murder investigation...

Reactions: Maericke

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
Hey guys can anyone please tell me how can I get more talent points other than leveling up.

DuckgoQuack

Jul 1, 2022
Reminder to everyone who even remembered i was only doing update posts for November, i will not be doing them for December as i do not really think it will have anything of interest to me personally for the month. We will see what January brings

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Hey guys can anyone please tell me how can I get more talent points other than leveling up.
By doing things like chopping wood (strength) helping Penny with the farm (constitution), working with Claire (dex), or hunting animals (hunting obviously :BootyTime:). There are more options for raising talents.

chainsaw7777

Dec 15, 2021
First of all I have to say that this game is one of the best

there is a lot of content and several paths to explore .- many characters to interact with and many different sex scenes (ntr/non ntr/corruption/love routes etc...)

kudos to the developers.

the only thing that bothers me a bit is that every update adds new characters and or new quests instead of completing some tasks that are still open.

I mean its all well and good to experience new content but when you are faced with an important decision like:
((Umah turning into an half orc (which destroys the relationship with her parents)
or working with Hekima on Anyas quest and therefore joining Vans rebbelion))
both of these decisions can have an influence on the disappearance of the Princess Sophie and that is disturbing me tremendously because i would like to know the result of my decisions and not create 1000+ saves to see the other scenes or results.
the same goes for the other characters... several quests come together at some point or lead in different directions where you dont know where they lead because you cant finish the quest
(the ritual/Gwen and Athia/the raven quest/Melissa and the relic) to name just a few.

as i said its nice to have new content and especially that you are making the effort to release a new update almost every month but i would suggest that you take more time with the next update and maybe work on the Kirlik map in peace to release a major update with it as there are many open quests going in this direction so that we can finally complete them..

just food for thought but it would be really great

with that being said..

keep up the great work (y)
hi, thanks for this. i totally agree with you. the game is really great but what you said is the point. what to do.

i have liandra (would like the trasform but seems the wrong way, cult victim for example?) - on hold
i have umah, no transformation seems right, wife later and king of orcs? - on hold
the raven - imprision in my opinion wrong but needed for julia? on hold
melissa/relic, destroy seems to be right what whats the fate of melissa, on hold
the drawfs - mother pimp further or not., on hold
julia on hold because liandra or raven
athia/isha - whats the right way, church the bad asses? seems isha and syfa are own paths? (plug etc. mira, francis weird)
- on hold
sabrina - on hold futa okay as special but free her or only enemy later - on hold
jasmine (actual corruption route?) on hold
verena (in my opinion actually corruption route?) on hold
queen - which side of war is better - on hold
anya - same as queen - on hold
penny - (in my opinion actually on corruption route) - on hold
natasha - big tis or not, seems will have heavy impact later atia/isha? - on hold
emily marriage- not sure if heavy impact for others, would like to marry claire or tia for example, i kwon giron mentioned more wives but think it could be if you don`t support him (liandra or raven) other marriages will be locked? - on hold
heather - ritual itself on going in for a murder, later impact? - on hold
lyvia - actually in my opnion on corrupt route as like penny, also problem raven - on hold
hiba - claimed her but not sure if trouble
dasan - tent outside after baning him, kill or not? i say yes but sure? - on hold
tia/gurtak/bolgan - what to do, bewitch or not, important to befriend with orcs for later war? same goes for bolgan. will not sell out the wives but think to let them alive have to be a reason for the war and trolls? on hold

for myself i playing the good guy and try to rescue the girls and go on loves routes if possible but as you said there is no idea
which the decisions ends. i started this game dozens times new.

i have no problem with questing or grind, its the opposite. hate cheats and think who will earn something has to work for it. who likes this not should stay away from this game and should go to standard VN`s whithout sandbox to pimp gilrs after two minutes ....

but it goes on nervs that you think it was the right decision and a few updates later you might to have start new because story in the future got you thinking ...

so dev. don`t be offended, great work but this is where i am am struggling :)

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
hi, thanks for this. i totally agree with you. the game is really great but what you said is the point. what to do.

i have liandra (would like the trasform but seems the wrong way, cult victim for example?) - on hold
i have umah, no transformation seems right, wife later and king of orcs? - on hold
the raven - imprision in my opinion wrong but needed for julia? on hold
melissa/relic, destroy seems to be right what whats the fate of melissa, on hold
the drawfs - mother pimp further or not., on hold
julia on hold because liandra or raven
athia/isha - whats the right way, church the bad asses? seems isha and syfa are own paths? (plug etc. mira, francis weird)
- on hold
sabrina - on hold futa okay as special but free her or only enemy later - on hold
jasmine (actual corruption route?) on hold
verena (in my opinion actually corruption route?) on hold
queen - which side of war is better - on hold
anya - same as queen - on hold
penny - (in my opinion actually on corruption route) - on hold
natasha - big tis or not, seems will have heavy impact later atia/isha? - on hold
emily marriage- not sure if heavy impact for others, would like to marry claire or tia for example, i kwon giron mentioned more wives but think it could be if you don`t support him (liandra or raven) other marriages will be locked? - on hold
heather - ritual itself on going in for a murder, later impact? - on hold
lyvia - actually in my opnion on corrupt route as like penny, also problem raven - on hold
hiba - claimed her but not sure if trouble
dasan - tent outside after baning him, kill or not? i say yes but sure? - on hold
tia/gurtak/bolgan - what to do, bewitch or not, important to befriend with orcs for later war? same goes for bolgan. will not sell out the wives but think to let them alive have to be a reason for the war and trolls? on hold

for myself i playing the good guy and try to rescue the girls and go on loves routes if possible but as you said there is no idea
which the decisions ends. i started this game dozens times new.

i have no problem with questing or grind, its the opposite. hate cheats and think who will earn something has to work for it. who likes this not should stay away from this game and should go to standard VN`s whithout sandbox to pimp gilrs after two minutes ....

but it goes on nervs that you think it was the right decision and a few updates later you might to have start new because story in the future got you thinking ...

so dev. don`t be offended, great work but this is where i am am struggling :)
My brother in Christ you have half of the game on hold; some of these aren’t even that brain challenging, they are straightforward as heck, and once you understand how Chyos makes these choices you understand them all.
Do them anyways, since next rework (Not this one) all saves shall be broken, therefore take this damn leap of faith and:
1701446970186.gif

chainsaw7777

Dec 15, 2021
My brother in Christ you have half of the game on hold; some of these aren’t even that brain challenging, they are straightforward as heck, and once you understand how Chyos makes these choices you understand them all.
Do them anyways, since next rework (Not this one) all saves shall be broken, therefore take this damn leap of faith and:
View attachment 3133519
hello zarr,

its okay. as i said i like this game. and i will beat it :)

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
Er, yes there is.
Imprison Antonius > Free Antonius > Talk to Paladin dude > He mentions Heather > Speak to Heather at night > She mentions Bridget ... trail ends there, Bridget is stuck in "knock me up" mode.

So, yeah. Please don't get dismissive because there's content you've missed & you're too arrogant to even imagine there's not.

Edit: are the forums broken for anyone else? Random pages here have their formatting totally broken (like this page), but most are fine.
Nope she did not mention Bridget at all

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes