Evilashv02

Sep 6, 2017
Fanmade content by Arthur Kord. Love what you did here my friend. Any chance you could add something to the Emily/mc Frisha/Dave scene or even possibly the scene with Zorad, Katherine, Tia, Lyvia and the other 2 two dudes, but where the mc can join in? I know, im a sick fucker lol

Devronman

Nov 25, 2018
Unfortunately I lost the SSD where I had most of my games, and I doubt I'll be able to muster the energy to redo this save, given how extensive it is. Kinda wish there was something like a savegame generator or the like to get one up to speed with the latest patch, since there's so many choices and whatnot to get through.

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
Unfortunately I lost the SSD where I had most of my games, and I doubt I'll be able to muster the energy to redo this save, given how extensive it is. Kinda wish there was something like a savegame generator or the like to get one up to speed with the latest patch, since there's so many choices and whatnot to get through.
There is a save in the Op page; just use it for now; the rework up is going to break the old save anyway

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
Even though there are still 5 day left on the vote, but i don't think Helen can take the lead on this one, Nyra are still a head into finishing line

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes