zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Even though there are still 5 day left on the vote, but i don't think Helen can take the lead on this one, Nyra are still a head into finishing line
You never know, she could blast her way through Nyra:
One must imagine Helena fighting Nyra like in Yakuza 4, jumping through the heads of the other girls to take down Nyra himself (I could do a photoshop but hell no).
Dark elves amirite
why no one is intrested in julia ???
She was going to be on the Christmas poll but then we decided not to add her, she has already many scenes and a main poll option; also as Demin said it, other girls (Nyra lol) outshined her.
zARRR I forgot, the goblin doesn't have females, right?

it's just other girls outshining her
In Bianca’s update there will be a goblin one.

• Haha
Reactions: DeminPatyon

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
  • Haha

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
zARRR I forgot, the goblin doesn't have females, right?
Nearly. This is explained in another game called Peasants Quest:

It feels like every 1000 goblin births, maybe 1 woman is born. And she is significantly stronger than the males. Since she regularly massacres all of the suitors, they, horny as they are, attack women of other species in their need. :ROFLMAO:

That would theoretically fit perfectly into the game here too. :cool:

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
Is there a key to hide the HUD?
Im asking because i discovered this:
Agatha (Submissive route - first time enter the room (no nightgown wearing))
If u "Look inside"->"Enter"->Talk to Agatha->Scene happen.
But after this happens:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To get the full HUD back is to press "t (wait)" or use another door in "Nuns' Dormitory" or interact with the corps of Bernard or leave the cloister. "q" activates only the hide Icon on top but not refresh it when ready again.

If u "knock" the same scene happens (with different start dialog) but HUD stays.
When nightgown wearing (second and following visits) the HUD stays.

I dont play often RPGM games and have not seen an option in keyboardlayout to assign a key.

Drededkref

Apr 11, 2023
Will the walkthrough get reworked too? It is quite extensive but it doesn't show us the order in which we should do everything (which results in us missing things/events)

Also, shouldn't this game have the male domination tag too?

Last edited:

Plvy1n

Dec 8, 2020
What is the NTR in this game? I'm not whining or complaining about such content just ntr is a vague concept.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Will the walkthrough get reworked too? It is quite extensive but it doesn't show us the order in which we should do everything (which results in us missing things/events)

Also, shouldn't this game have the male domination tag too?
Most likely not, some new questlog were added even with my help, but no plan to rework it; in fact drop the hope, I could do it but fuck no, only if I get paid
What is the NTR in this game? I'm not whining or complaining about such content just ntr is a vague concept.
It’s not a vague concept, it is netorare, your loved ones get stolen from you, if you fail or are a dummy at choices, easy.
Vague is, if there was a question: “What is NTR as an idea? In the hyperuranium the idea of NTR is an absolute conceptual fact that reflects reality like the shadows in a cave? Should you break your shackles and go outside to seek the sun? (Subtle allegory that most of easy searchable question askers live in their mother’s basement)”

Last edited:

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Most likely not, some new questlog were added even with my help, but no plan to rework it; in fact drop the hope, I could do it but fuck no, only if I get paid
We should receive a 1$ each time someone is asking a stupid question over and over again without using that "hidden and mythical" search feature. We would be fucking rich!

It’s not a vague concept, it is netorare, your loved ones get stole from you if you fail or are a dummy at choices easy.
Vague is, if there was a question: “What is NTR as an idea? In the hyperuranium the idea of NTR is an absolute conceptual fact that reflects reality like the shadows in a cave? Should you break your shackles and go outside to seek the sun? (Subtle allegory that most of easy searchable question askers live in their mother’s basement)”
Hey look buddy, I'm a simple basement dweller. That means I solve normal problems, not problems like "What is NTR?" Because that would fall within the purview of your conundrums of philosophy. I solve practical problems, for instance: How am I going to stop some mean motherloving beta-male from tearing me a structurally superfluous be-hind? The answer, use a weapon, and if that don't work... Use bigger weapon. Take for instance this heavy shafted wooden NO NTR sign designed by me, built by me, and you best hope... Not pointed at you.

Elpreference

Dec 29, 2017
NonNTR/NTR save

Edit: i update the save to recent so you can start Melissa Quest right away and i better not see "save pls" or i'll touch you.
I just noticed something about your ntr save. It does not have save with where Tia, Tia's mother and red haired guard can have orgy in Tia's dad's camp.

Reactions: X47 Games

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
I just noticed something about your ntr save. It does not have save with where Tia, Tia's mother and red haired guard can have orgy in Tia's dad's camp.
Oh, you need to let Lyvia Fuck orc 10 times first and Katherine is 50/50 she show up and join
shit i forgot i Killed Zorad so Katherine wont join

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes