marnosta

Dec 21, 2019
Just getting into this game, read wt and there are some marriages and wanitas? Is there polygamy, can you choose multiple wives and wanitas? At least that’s what I understood wanita means, some tribal wife no?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Just getting into this game, read wt and there are some marriages and wanitas? Is there polygamy, can you choose multiple wives and wanitas? At least that’s what I understood wanita means, some tribal wife no?
There will be... soonisch TM

planck35

Oct 28, 2017
as it is said in the walktrough, i keep watching thomas and kate for the second time, but the option "do i like this?" never show up. i dont understand what i am doing wrong

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
as it is said in the walktrough, i keep watching thomas and kate for the second time, but the option "do i like this?" never show up. i dont understand what i am doing wrong
U must watch them 2 times at one happening between them.

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
So you watched the having sex in Thomas room or you watch them talk outside?

Baki-san18

May 19, 2022
Is there a chance that the MC will have a brother in the future or (another one (depending on whether we chose the path of incest or not)) A sister?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes