Baki-san18

May 19, 2022
Is there a chance that the MC will have a brother in the future or (another one (depending on whether we chose the path of incest or not)) A sister?

Baki-san18

May 19, 2022
No i could be wrong but im pretty sure im not
If this is the case, then it's a pity ಥ_ಥ, I would really like to see how the MC would interact with his brother, for example, if he helped him with something or advised him, it would look like... cute ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Yes but him loosing all his money doesn't give you the donkey.
Edited my post to reflect that.

He just ends the game and gives you a necklace, so I couldn't even get him to a greater loss to see if that did it.
Don't know if someone else answered. and don't remember if this is right but...
IIRC I had to beat him multiple times to get the donkey.
Maybe on different days (it has been a while so memory is vague)

MataneIko

Aug 23, 2017
Don't know if someone else answered. and don't remember if this is right but...
IIRC I had to beat him multiple times to get the donkey.
Maybe on different days (it has been a while so memory is vague)
I think he needed to lose all about 20 gold to give you the donkey. And I think it doesn't matter if he lose it in one night or 10 gold each night. But it's a long time ago since solved this task.

KordNTR

Aug 7, 2017
Fanmade content by Arthur Kord. Love what you did here my friend. Any chance you could add something to the Emily/mc Frisha/Dave scene or even possibly the scene with Zorad, Katherine, Tia, Lyvia and the other 2 two dudes, but where the mc can join in? I know, im a sick fucker lol
I could always ask lol, but currently I am busy at work with my own game. Perhaps if I find myself with some extra time and Chyos is keen.

• Love
Reactions: Mourka

WrathofAchilles

Sep 23, 2023
How do i get more iron ore? Is waiting till it spawns in the smithy the only way?
I've waited a couple days and the mine gets more nodes. But it takes some time and they seem to be random. Sometimes you only get a couple small ones and others you get like 2 large and 3 small at once.

Baki-san18

May 19, 2022
Is there an opportunity in the game to donate your money to the church? If not, then I hope that Chyos will add this feature soon, and so that when we give our money, the depravity of the MC decreases, otherwise, in my opinion, it is somehow wrong that to increase the depravity you can easily just go to Lucius and sell him your "potion" and your depravity increases depending on how many of these "potions" you have, and to reduce depravity, you have only two ways to do this, it's to bury two people and everything

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Is there an opportunity in the game to donate your money to the church? If not, then I hope that Chyos will add this feature soon, and so that when we give our money, the depravity of the MC decreases, otherwise, in my opinion, it is somehow wrong that to increase the depravity you can easily just go to Lucius and sell him your "potion" and your depravity increases depending on how many of these "potions" you have, and to reduce depravity, you have only two ways to do this, it's to bury two people and everything
Yes

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
its really good game but the thing i dislike about this game is that you have to bang all girls just to progress the game

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes