Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
So, what exactly is happening with the scenes that are unavailable in the new update? Is the dev remaking those scenes and then putting them back into the game, or are they being removed from the game for good?

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Guys, please enlight me, if i have already completed the galvina and bianca quest(the mine), and want to unlock the bianca and goblin ntr and also want to sometimes see the goblins having their ways with them, i can't?

Also why i can't send Tia to the orcs anymore? i can send the other rumah girls, except her, i already completed all quests in game and gurtak is alive, but is in calen

PS: the defeat scene of Calen Rest with tia and Lyvia with the orcs is hot asf

Last edited:

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
How to progress with Ophilia? I'm having sex with her in her room, but there are no new options when she is in front of the inn (as written in the walkthrough). Is there some hidden step to progress the character? Or maybe I need to fill some affection/corruption requirement?

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
I've had this shared on Chyos' Discord for a while now but figure I should probably share it here too.

After playing with the walkthrough I decided it was a touch unwieldy to use with how large it's become, so I have created a stylized web version.

if you wish to make sure there's nothing nefarious going on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
still cant find the swamp and that damn pair of trees

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
its the inn which is needed to get to kirlec.

kirlec those probably half a year to a year off. penny's wining next poll. fallowed by bianca, arianna and then finally kirlec. people have been really pushing penny for a while so theirs a good chance a bunch will vote kirlec next poll. espeshaly as now that the inns in we can actualy get to kirlec
I dont know. There are still a bunch of quests that need to be finished before we should go to Kirlec. Unless the dev is treating Kirlec like the Monastery that Kate and Claire return with the MC when he returns back to the main hub. How is the dev writing into the script for Kate and her children? Is she just going to leave them at the orphanage or is she going to take them with her?

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
The dream system looks promising. I don't want to play 30+ hours for NTR content, but I can play that amount for non-ntr content, I still wish to see those NTR scenes if possible without starting a new playthrough. Hopefully, we can see missed/different path scenes in Dreams with future updates, not just one-time scenes.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes