Kaizaki69

Jul 14, 2023
A save file just around Kate quest "old friends" i want to play the rest of the game but that quest seems broken (accidentally messes the time period) (pls not a very advance save file just around emily pregnancy and frisha first 2 quest)

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
A Struggle with Sin [v0.5.7.5] [Chyos] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [1,19 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Curious. Why "use at your own risk"? Is there an inherent risk associated with utlizing compressions of original game files?
Or are other files being added to compression that pose an exposure risk for users?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Curious. Why "use at your own risk"? Is there an inherent risk associated with utlizing compressions of original game files?
Or are other files being added to compression that pose an exposure risk for users?
Its always at your own risk. As it can break saves mods etc.
But its veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery unlikely.

Reactions: Calyps0

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Its always at your own risk. As it can break saves mods etc.
But its veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery unlikely.
Thanks! So its not files being added that could harm users. Just a chance at it breaking your game...not your PC :p

Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Thanks! So its not files being added that could harm users. Just a chance at it breaking your game...not your PC :p
Yeah. We don't add files. With RPG its just the decrypting of the images and encrypting could fuck everything. Thats why I don't do it but not doing it could make mods not work. RPGM is a hot mess.

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Go back to the 1st page and click on changelog
Yeah mate you're so damn smart, how did I missed that big changelog button in op is beyond me. Thank you so much for enlighting me... theres one small problem though.... I already did that and this is what its shows me

v0.5.7.0a
N/A

There is nothing new. NEW UPDATES ARE ON HOLD UNTIL BUGS ARE FIXED (read devs note ) if you don't want to replay don't DL
You mean dev notes about version 0.3.9.5 that was a year ago? Those dev notes I suppose to read?

Last edited:

Respax

Jun 23, 2022
but in Kirlick's part is Ntr with Bjorn? and if so, how is it activated? I tried to lose at blackjack but at the end he says he's just fine with money

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I really wish this game wasn't so annoying to play. I still haven't played a game that benefited from being rpgm and freeroam.
Aside from those two things the game is pretty good. Sadly too much of a time sink to get anywhere I've spent hours and only gotten so far.
This game has everything I like it's just gonna take so much time and if you make a mistake it's gonna be hours of replaying..
maybe if I played this game from the start and not jumped straight to current version. It wouldn't feel like such a chore. Never seen it in latest updates even with 1500 pages of comments. pretty odd tbh, I check daily.

FapMachine123

Jun 26, 2020
rework.... rework and agyan rework....
and who ask about it? serious, why need rework old scenes,
if we have the same.... ahm... engine... sooo, why need waste time?
Personally I love that Chyos takes the time to rework and improve old scenes. Too many devs refuse to revisit old scenes because it would be "too much work" even though their games are great but the earlier scenes could really use some rework. Admitedly Chyos's existing scenes were already really good but I won't refuse a rework so long as it's good just because "I want new content! Waaaah!". Stop being a baby and just enjoy the masterpiece please.

Reactions: Riaman and Ntrsugar

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
Yeah mate you're so damn smart, how did I missed that big changelog button in op is beyond me. Thank you so much for enlighting me... theres one small problem though.... I already did that and this is what its shows me

v0.5.7.0a
N/A

You mean dev notes about version 0.3.9.5 that was a year ago? Those dev notes I suppose to read?
look again there is one that says 0.5.7.5 it has been there since the update went up yesterday. :rolleyes:

LUKE1254

Jan 10, 2022
CataclyZm, Treasure of nadia, Roundscape Adorevia, My new life Revamp, Lust Epidemic, Warlock and boobs, Demon Deals, Claire's Quest, Town of pasion, Zombie retreat, Never Saint, Goblin Layer, War demon kirstin, Kingdom of subversion, Knight of love, Bones' Tales: The manor, Sex valley, The last goblin, Chronicles of Leridia.
thank you

Reactions: Soup_Mafia

snes4life

Oct 12, 2018
Amazing game, I think it could be a good idea to have the option to change the MC clothes because the protagonist looks almost like a beggar, its okay for a long part of the game but when you start to build your house, have your own mercenaries, making a lot of gold and gaining a lot of power and influence I would like to be able to buy some cool clothes.
agreed. peasants quest as well as warlock and boobs has that. now if there's a space limitation or they simply can't be bothered to put in the extra work, i won't lose any sleep. but it would definitely be a welcome addition

Reactions: keti123

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
look again there is one that says 0.5.7.5 it has been there since the update went up yesterday. :rolleyes:
Dude I know and Ive seen changelog for that but I wanna know what was added version ago. You know quests scenes other crap, cause I dont find additions of 0.5.7.5 big enough to download and play but if therere enough content in 0.5.7.0a I think I might but guess what theres no changelog, thats all I trying to find out. If you cant answer direct question then just ignore it rather trying to look smart and perceptive but failing at that.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes