Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Well, that's not the flex you think it is...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Saying you can run something at its highest settings tells people practically nothing about your system beyond it at least meeting the recommended specs, and they're not exactly demanding in this case - The CPU for recommended specs is a decade old whilst the GPU is around 6 years old. Since it doesn't specify SSD required, there's every likelihood you could be running it from a HDD for all we know, and that could easily be a contributing factor if you're decompressing from a HDD with a system CPU that's a decade old...

As for your original question (regardless of silly flex), if the same file from different downloads is taking over an hour to decompress then the problem is on your end.
It could be hardware related, it could be software related, but we can't help if you're not actually providing useful information.

qarnac

Jul 4, 2019
Thanks for the reply. You could've summed that up by saying "Well, it works just fine for me". Flexing? :LOL:

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
wouldnt mind using skyrim background...

but look like its complete riped off skyrim assets here. i mean... 3D assets take out of skyrim and used in here. (wich is 1000000% illegal)

now, i m just gonna pick some popcorn and watch how long it will take until bethesda shut this down :whistle: :coffee:
How's the popcorn tasting?, seems Bethesda does not really care...

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
A Struggle with Sin [v0.5.7.7] [Chyos] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [1,22 GB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Way, way back in the beginning, when this game was on fenoxo and not here, people bashed and ripped and tore down the developer. They had him ready to quit. I engaged him and told him to look for his audience here. I discussed ways to improve the game with him without destroying his vision. Never have I been more proud to see a developer succeed. I dont know/ or have any idea if he even remembers this.
Ty for doing that, alot of people like to bash on developers nowadays if a project starts out a bit rough but having people encourage devs to work through it and give possible ideas for improvement comes rare nowadays, so I appreciate u doing this.

Sam1971

Mar 29, 2024
Hello gyz,
How can I begin Kate & Claire's travel quest on the new update?
Also what's the point of Dream option when going to sleep,because nothing happens
1.PNG 2.PNG

Sørrøw

Jun 16, 2021
Hello,
Can anyone please share the NTR save where Toren, Odric are alive?
I see the save on page 1, but there they are killed
Thanks in advance

Reactions: mrsakr11
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes