Sam1971

Mar 29, 2024
from the look of it, you haven't done Ophilia story yet; she need to replace Kate.
And for the Dream option you need to seen the scenes first.
Thank you but where or how can I trigger the dream scene?
Also do I have to hit certain affection point with Ophilia to begin travel quest?

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
Thank you but where or how can I trigger the dream scene?
Also do I have to hit certain affection point with Ophilia to begin travel quest?
1712340939687.png
Emily is the scene when you spy on Macus and Emily at the begining of the game or when defeated and dream about it.
Goblin when you fail to save Biaca and Gavina in time and defeat by Goblin when Tia and Lyvia in your party
Imawyn when she got lock up
Ophilia read the walkthrough it more clear

Sam1971

Mar 29, 2024
View attachment 3513714
Emily is the scene when you spy on Macus and Emily at the begining of the game or when defeated and dream about it.
Goblin when you fail to save Biaca and Gavina in time and defeat by Goblin when Tia and Lyvia in your party
Imawyn when she got lock up
Ophilia read the walkthrough it more clear
So,do I have to play the game from the beginning? :(

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
Hey guys is anyone know how can I throw dice in pokerdice game there is'nt any option are.

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
i think I locked myself out of the liandra yasmine threesome. I chose to deliver her to giron, and gave her the chastity belt and didnt warn about the potion. The walkthrough says "If she is unprotected and boosted up then Giron will take advantage of her." MEANING that by giving her the chastity belt I fucked up. Can any scholar here confirm that I fucked up or is there a workaround to make the threesome happen without ntr involved?

you1655

Jan 14, 2018
i think I locked myself out of the liandra yasmine threesome. I chose to deliver her to giron, and gave her the chastity belt and didnt warn about the potion. The walkthrough says "If she is unprotected and boosted up then Giron will take advantage of her." MEANING that by giving her the chastity belt I fucked up. Can any scholar here confirm that I fucked up or is there a workaround to make the threesome happen without ntr involved?
Without ntr you can get the threesome on the terms you mentioned first you have to corrupt her and then leave her horny without sex for about 3 days the fuck her in forenoon. Another thing that blows my mind is that in a file i downloaded (android) some images show the threesome without breast expansion

DemonXros

Apr 17, 2021
is there a bug when after completing sabrina questline you cant redo the footjob escene in the bed, and drop the blue text like you arlready did it.
also i have 40hs played so far, i love the game, i never give it a chance for no have a gallery, but all the footjob scene ant the ntr being something optional and no mandatory, make me happy♥ ty dev! congrats from arg

Last edited:

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Release 0.5.7.8 Test

Good morning,

feels like we had this recently already... right, same as last week.

I've decided to make this update not only so that you can see what I've done over the past week but also so that those of you who want can help me smooth out problems that will probably still be in this version. I've been running tests over the past 2 hours, but I didn't test out every decision along the way of the sharing route for Claire and Bjorn.

For those of you unaware how to trigger this content at all I'll write a short how to at the bottom of this post. For those who aren't into sharing at all I've added a new animation for Claire in the MC's bedroom.

So (very) short changelog:

• Continued content for the sharing route for Claire & Bjorn (4 animations)
  • New animation in the MC's bedroom (2 animations)
  • You can now sort relations alphabetical in the relations window (if it doesn't work when pressing R you must open it through the menu (esc-> relations))
  • At the monastery storyline it is now possible to ally with Syfa and betray (imprison/banish) her in the end (this allows you to corrupt the other priestesses)
  • Bugfixes, thanks for all the reports! (see discord bugreport channel)

Here the links:
This update is labled testversion for a reason. If you don't want to run into gamebreaking bugs please wait a day, by then I will probably have fixed the biggest problems that might be in this version. (I did a lot of tests already, but as always there will be more bugs in this one)

As always: Old save files work as always. I've written a guide how you can transfer them. You can find it here:

Should you run into any bugs, please report them via pm or by using the #bugreport channel on discord (Click + to create a new thread there) Thank you to anyone who takes the time to report bugs! All hotfixes will be listed below the links.

Overall I took everything a whole lot further this week. There is still a lot to do, but I'll talk about that in my weekly report that will come in the coming days (not sure if I can get it done tomorrow as there are some private things I have to take care of).
Anyway, now time to get some sleep.

Now short about how to trigger the sharing content:

In the morning talk to Bjorn and Carmen in the tavern, this will cause Bjorn to go upstairs. After that have sex with Claire in the hallway, this will draw Bjorn's attention (since he is upstairs). Now to continue you must lose more than 3 gold to him in poker/Blackjack then he will ask you to take Claire to his bedroom. Follow the dialogue from there (there is no questlog for this).

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes