HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
In witch update will Claire be able to become pregnant?
As has been stated multiple times before, pregnancy and marriage content is end of major story updates for the character, with Kate being the exception since her pregnancy content was experiment. So Claire will most likely have her pregnancy content at the end of Kirlic storyline.

HooverHigh

Oct 22, 2022
View attachment 1754467

Overview:
A Struggle With Sin is the story of a fantasy world in the midst of a civil war.
Rising taxes and raids by orcs and bandits make each villager act according to their own needs first.
Will you become like the others in this corrupt society? Or will you stay true to yourself and find a way out of the chaos that surrounds you?​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-05
Release Date: 2024-03-30
Developer: Chyos - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.7.7
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

don't mind me, i just put comment so i could get news about update

• Sad
Reactions: Remnant-1

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
don't mind me, i just put comment so i could get news about update
You didn't even need to do that...
1712543643856.png
On the right side, "Watch", is what you click on to subscribe to a thread.

If it should come to pass that you don't want notifications from a thread again, it'll be "Unwatch" instead.
1712543793793.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: X47 Games

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Hey my Map is missing for some reason, can't finish milisa quest without the Map when I press M its not opening and I can't buy a new one.

Last edited:

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
I want to see Princess Sophie's content. She is the only girl in the village who have not any content. And it would be best if I had a chance to do threesome with frisha and grant. I badly want to plunge my willy in her ass while she is fucking grant.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Storm4n

Dilemeter

Sep 14, 2020
Anyone know how to get that scene/position with Imawyn in the preview image? I can only find four: the doggy + standing pre-jail and the reverse cow + sideways post-jail.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Anyone can help with the Map I can't seem to open it damn it when I press M nothing happens and I can't buy a new one since there is no more map being sold in the store.

MarcosDes6

Aug 15, 2022
I have a problem. I don't know what I've done that now doesn't let me use the time jump and the cheat book. Attached save, please help

Elvi

Mar 24, 2019
I followed the Claire x bjorn path and still cant figure out how to get the scene with only them two, i can the threesome scene but when i extracted claire imagines there is a scene with Bjorn and claire only scene and cant ge it. Can someone share a save where its only bjorn x claire scene.

Reactions: X47 Games

RealDrunkZombie

Aug 13, 2019
Does anyone know the difficulty of the Strength check to carry Emily after rescuing her? It just tells you that you failed it but you don't know what the roll or the target is.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes