Duder11111

Jul 31, 2018
How do you actually get to the Old Boar? My quest log just says "Enter the Old Boar and introduce yourself." Conversations with Kate and Claire don't seem to activate anything.

Reactions: dav3knight

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
How do you actually get to the Old Boar? My quest log just says "Enter the Old Boar and introduce yourself." Conversations with Kate and Claire don't seem to activate anything.
Old Boar is on the road to the next city IIRC. You won't get there until you leave the starting town.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Anyone know how to get that scene/position with Imawyn in the preview image? I can only find four: the doggy + standing pre-jail and the reverse cow + sideways post-jail.
When she is on her back with the MC under her? It's in the tent, I think if you don't have sex with her for a bit, or else if you promised her she could have sex with you as much as she wanted if you let her out of jail and she helped. I can't remember which triggered it.

Talokatic

Oct 2, 2017
Something is screwing up for me, I just got to the old Boar taken up to the rooms and now the image of the hand job on the wagon bench is superimposed on the bedroom and won't go away. if I hit T to skip time it will show the inn's room for a half second but nothing else. It autosaved and I tried reloading it and it was still there.

Edit to add Save file.
Im having the same problem. Did you found a solution?

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
Im having the same problem. Did you found a solution?
I reloaded a previous save (had to replay about a week) and when I got there again it went passed it. Though in the one that messed up I hadn't corrupted Kate and had the threesome with her and Claire, in the second one I had and she "Sat" in the M.C.'s lap and had sex.

Duder11111

Jul 31, 2018
Old Boar is on the road to the next city IIRC. You won't get there until you leave the starting town.
Yeah I get that, and I understand there is a cart ride or something but I don't know how to trigger it. I'm assuming you don't just walk out of town since I've looked around the different paths out of town but no luck.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Yeah I get that, and I understand there is a cart ride or something but I don't know how to trigger it. I'm assuming you don't just walk out of town since I've looked around the different paths out of town but no luck.
You have to actually build the wagon. Check the walkthrough if you don't know the steps.

Emi260297

Aug 10, 2021
¿Is there any other way of making Nyra the mc's wanita without having to corrupt Tia or Hiba? Doing a corruptionless playthrought, currently stuck with asking for help with Umah.

Also, a way to challenge Tomak (Without corrupting Hiba) would be very appreciated, i mean, one of the first things the MC learns about Rumah is how girls keep their titties out so that their partner keeps fighting for them.

Reactions: Budman 1959
Jan 4, 2018
How do I trigger/start the trip to kirlic? I already have the horse, the cart and everything, but it doesn't come up on quests? Who do I need to talk to start it? I tried looking at the walkthough but nothing on there regarding trip, kirlic or inn?

Last edited:

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
How do I trigger/start the trip to kirlic? I already have the horse, the cart and everything, but it doesn't come up on quests? Who do I need to talk to start it? I tried looking at the walkthough but nothing on there regarding trip, kirlic or inn?
Talk to Kate in her room when she goes to bed.

Reactions: natsugajeel2000

<<Solaria>>

May 26, 2023
Is it my pc or Is it my eyes ? In every events with Lyvia, her face changes. Like changed to South Korean plastic surgery to before and after face, i guess... Am i really seen two different faces ?
Did i messed up my save files ? or is it just bugged ? :unsure:

Edit: ah, i see... just seen the update changes. Most of her old character model didn't get... updated. :cautious:

Last edited:
Reactions: Baki-san18

Medninja

May 2, 2018
Hello i found a bug in the Arianna quest, after i fought the werewolf for the first time and the hunter appared he shot the arrow and nothing more, the game freeze, no error message, i can't even go to the menù. Can someone help me?

Jan 4, 2018
How to get claire and bjorn on their own? Have done the threesome but can't seem to get bjorn to fuck claire? Also can we fuck carmen at this point or not yet implemented?

Reactions: charlez

Nameless420

Aug 30, 2018
How to get claire and bjorn on their own? Have done the threesome but can't seem to get bjorn to fuck claire? Also can we fuck carmen at this point or not yet implemented?
How did you get threesome? Only content I can get is fucking Claire/Kate in their guest room, and Claire atop the staircase.

Reactions: charlez
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes