Skye8

Jan 14, 2023
I hope the next update is about Sophie. That cute petite cannot handle the savages outside of Arenfield.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
At the monastery storyline it is now possible to ally with Syfa and betray (imprison/banish) her in the end (this allows you to corrupt the other priestesses)
Oh. nice.
well maybe nice is the wrong word here since you are both betraying someone and also allying with a devil to corrupt pure nuns.
but awesome.

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
There is a good reason I am not a big fan of polls for character content because the more popular girls get worked on first while the non-popular girls get sidelined, and they are usually the ones with the least amount of content like Yasmine for example probably the only female LI that has the least amount of content that isn't even her own because she is connected to the Baron. Would be nice to have solo content for her that doesn't involve the Baron. The whole "pregnancy at the end of storyline" is annoying especially when there are games like Peasant Quest where you can get almost all LI's pregnant, and their storyline doesn't need to be finished either. I know every dev is different but seriously with as many LI's that are in the game and having to wait until the end of their storylines is really not a smart move especially with Emily because what IF the dev decides to add more to her storyline in the future because he wants to do more on her backstory and any other relatives she has or by chance Frisha's father decides to return and pay Emily a visit. He can't just base what girls can get pregnant and who can't based on their storylines not being finished due to not knowing for sure IF it is the true end of their storyline.

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
Hi i like to ask .... anyone know how to get healing potion early to save frank ? thanks before :D
There's a few ways on how to get Healing Potion that I can think of early in game.

1. Do Tia's Quest at Rumah before doing Lyvia's. Get accept at Rumah and Tia is your Wanita. Then sleep in the tent for 3 or so days to unlock Tia's Anal Quest that will trigger a quest to visit Katherin from there you can unlock the ability to craft Healing Potion if you have 1 perception which is required for another Quest you had probably come across and picked up some Dragon Leaf on the ground already by this point.

2. Do to the Fate of Rumah Quest and fight the Orcs that Gurtek sent. They may drop a Healing Potion.

3. Save Arianna from the Cult. Fight the cult members, they will drop Healing Potions or avoid them and head to the hallway skipping pass where Arianna is locked there should be a room with a chest and some Healing Potions inside.

Reactions: dav3knight

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Yeah I always did number 3. TBH usually when Arianna gets kidnapped, I leave her dumb ass there for like weeks if not months, because she is not a priority character for me and rescuing her requires you to be leveled up a decent bit (unless that has changed.) However, in the meantime, while she's like, being gang fucked or whatever, you can always pop in and kill a few cultists for some quick heal pots.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AStruggleWithSin-0.5.7.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: sn1978a1

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Hi i like to ask .... anyone know how to get healing potion early to save frank ? thanks before :D
You can learn Lockpicking from Bianca.
Then go to the Guards's Barracks in Arenfield. Inside Lyvia's room there is a Healing Potion.

Last edited:

Skye8

Jan 14, 2023
For the monastery quest which is better, church route or Syfa route? I only need answers from someone who has done both the routes, thank you

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes