loranleung

Oct 23, 2021
Can someone give me an NTR full save that can go to the old boar? I'm already tired of researching the prerequisite tasks

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Why isn't Carmen's characterization added to Relations?
Probably cuz the old boar still isn't fully finished, it's quite buggy (like how you can just trigger the dice game with bjorn without having to play poker against him 1st & give him your money like he just goes broke from gambling with you, even tho you didn't play against him).

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
can you explain to me how you did it my game is stuck coz frisha is blocking lyvia from entering the barons mansion and i cant press any button even my save is stuck
If Frisha is standing in the doorway of the mansion, she should go inside at 6pm for dinner and that should free up the entrance.

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
I think there is bug in v 5.7.8 in liandra's quest after frisha's quest garon have to tell Dave that liandra is about to coming. But that conversation never happen.

Jan 4, 2018
How did you get threesome? Only content I can get is fucking Claire/Kate in their guest room, and Claire atop the staircase.
After you play first poker game with Bjorn, next day talk to him at 7am when he talks to carmen, he goes to his room and then interact with claire on upper floor at 9am, then bang her there and he will watch, then next poker game lose to him and he will ask about claire

Nameless420

Aug 30, 2018
After you play first poker game with Bjorn, next day talk to him at 7am when he talks to carmen, he goes to his room and then interact with claire on upper floor at 9am, then bang her there and he will watch, then next poker game lose to him and he will ask about claire
I do that, and then when we're on the staircase, I choose "Not here..." and then when I choose "In Bjorn's room" it says "Not implemented yet, will be released next week"? I'm pretty sure I have the latest version, but no way I can tell to get the threesome.

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
Why your save can't go to Old Boar
I do that, and then when we're on the staircase, I choose "Not here..." and then when I choose "In Bjorn's room" it says "Not implemented yet, will be released next week"? I'm pretty sure I have the latest version, but no way I can tell to get the threesome.
Which version you are playing. Threesome is in version 5.7.8

Reactions: Nameless420
Jan 4, 2018
Dunno, i downloaded my version off his kemono, the latest post, although it did say test

Reactions: Nameless420

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
So I guess I will wait for the 5.8.0 update at the end of the month to play so that all of the Boar's Inn content will be completed or mostly completed so as most of the bugs should be worked out by then. The real question I have is that once Claire and Kate are in Kirilic will they stay there permanently or will they go back and forth with the MC like it was done for the Monastery?

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
So I guess I will wait for the 5.8.0 update at the end of the month to play so that all of the Boar's Inn content will be completed or mostly completed so as most of the bugs should be worked out by then. The real question I have is that once Claire and Kate are in Kirilic will they stay there permanently or will they go back and forth with the MC like it was done for the Monastery?
Back and forth probably for now as Kate and Claire stated to Thomas this trip is like a holiday. So when they come back they'll work again at the inn.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Tbh, i doubt Kate and Claire will move to Kirlic pernamently, not as long as MC lives in Arenfield, or whatever the village was called. Got to get their daily doses of breeding from him. :p

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes