Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
It would be best if mc can learn to cook from the beginning. Then he isn't starve in the beginning. And Tia's mom quest begin very later

sefronalex

Jan 20, 2019
How do i get bjorn x claire only scene?? i can't seem to figure it out
In the morning talk to Bjorn and Carmen in the tavern, this will cause Bjorn to go upstairs. After that have sex with Claire in the hallway, this will draw Bjorn's attention (since he is upstairs). Now to continue you must lose more than 3 gold to him in poker/Blackjack then he will ask you to take Claire to his bedroom. Follow the dialogue from there (there is no questlog for this).

sefronalex

Jan 20, 2019
Also want to know that :)
In the morning talk to Bjorn and Carmen in the tavern, this will cause Bjorn to go upstairs. After that have sex with Claire in the hallway, this will draw Bjorn's attention (since he is upstairs). Now to continue you must lose more than 3 gold to him in poker/Blackjack then he will ask you to take Claire to his bedroom. Follow the dialogue from there (there is no questlog for this).

Mortal_Silence

May 30, 2017
how to get to kirlik if you didn't complete the ophelia quest before the conversation because I passed it, he writes to talk to kate in the evening, but the conversation does not trigger?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AStruggleWithSin-0.5.7.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Tried AI upscaler on games Image, here's the result. View attachment 3477203 View attachment 3477178 View attachment 3477223
These look amazing. Would be great if at some point all the images had something like done to them. Hell, I would settle for the static images to match the animations since there are clear differences between animation character models and the static images for characters like Hiba and Kate.

Example: Hiba standing and talking her breasts look much smaller than in the anal scene where the MC picks her up to a standing fuck. Kate is much different in her standing model once you see her naked than the first time you see her without her top in the sleeping room. Her tits look completely different. Just having consistent models for the animations would be great.

If the AI could do things like fix the skin textures that would be amazing too. :)

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
The map seems to be not working for me I am on Melisa quest when I press M nothing is opening.

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
It would be best if mc can learn to cook from the beginning. Then he isn't starve in the beginning. And Tia's mom quest begin very later
Possibly have it gated behind being hungry for a whole day, "Man I really need to learn how to cook, at least then I won't always be hungry." or have something in the Craft menu Charred **** Meat. Have it restore half of what Satiety the normal version does with flavor text along the lines of "Well it tastes like ash but at least it's food in your belly."

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
Something is screwing up for me, I just got to the old Boar taken up to the rooms and now the image of the hand job on the wagon bench is superimposed on the bedroom and won't go away. if I hit T to skip time it will show the inn's room for a half second but nothing else. It autosaved and I tried reloading it and it was still there.

Edit to add Save file.

Last edited:
Jan 14, 2023
  • At the monastery storyline it is now possible to ally with Syfa and betray (imprison/banish) her in the end (this allows you to corrupt the other priestesses)
This is extremely welcome, and effectively "unborks" a good 5+ hrs of grinding if you managed to get into a state where you solved the murders but corrupted all the Nuns (I hope: I'll have to test it).

Pass on thanks to Chyos, this was a save-breaker before.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
if it me or Emily's 3D model needs a redo? I mean you see Mira's and it's quite good, Trisha's is actually quite well done and one of my faves but it seems like Emily was one of the first projects done and the dev had no GPU power to process her better lol

other than that 10/10 game

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes