XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
who has already played 5.7.5?
There are memories in a dream, how to get it?

-Dream system to replay scenes that became unavailable (Only scenes you have activated are available, currently there are 4: 2 for Emily (ntr with bandits )

There, the quest to capture Imavin is limited by time, I received two NTR scenes with bandits and one scene in four with Imavin, but she is not displayed in the dream

View attachment 3493813
I got one scene from watching Emily and Marcus getting it on in the Prologue. So, wait are these Dreams NTR's only?

sefronalex

Jan 20, 2019
hello everyone ... someone please help
how to convince Bjorn
i hope you find something to do here while we stay
what to do .... thank you
This quest is not completed yet. But you can play a dice game with him. after win al money your give back the money and gain a favor.

• Red Heart
Reactions: valley57

kellycelly

Aug 9, 2018
  1. If you continue the event with Arianna & Kate Rick will eventually wake up. You now have the option to invite him in, if you decide against it he won't show up again (This is for those who don't want to share). If you allowed him once he will show up again, you can then choose to ignore him or let him join.
--------------------------------

I've been trying, but Rick doesn't happen
What's the problem?

Emi260297

Aug 10, 2021
  1. If you continue the event with Arianna & Kate Rick will eventually wake up. You now have the option to invite him in, if you decide against it he won't show up again (This is for those who don't want to share). If you allowed him once he will show up again, you can then choose to ignore him or let him join.

What's the problem?
If NTR is disabled or your corruption is too high Rick won't join (He will have a conversation with Arianna about puppets instead).

Reactions: Gviruz

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020

What's the problem?
It takes 2/3 "sessions" with the girls for Rick to wake up because you are been "noisy".
Keep switching the girl you f**k, switching positions, and make the girls come more than once.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Weekly Status Report

Good morning,

as you've probably guessed, I was in crunch mode yesterday and didn't want to spend an extra half hour writing a report, which is why I'm doing this today, now that the update is somewhat released.

I've already written in the release post that I didn't get everything into 0.5.7.7 what I wanted to. The reason for this was that I changed parts of the planned script again. Parts of Carmen's background story that I had already written were completely thrown out because I didn't like them at all during the test runs. Unfortunately, this happens from time to time, I write something and then when I see and read the scene in the game I don't like it and I rewrite it again.
Another reason for the incomplete content was an extended work on new animations and transition images. As you have maybe noticed there is a new scene with Claire inside the MC's bedroom at the old boar inn (if you stop in the middle when interacting with her in the hallway). Originally this scene wasn't planned but I added it because some people probably don't want to do any sharing stuff with Bjorn. Because of that all images needed an additional background render (so this costs double the time that it usually would). And I also decided to add a little buildup to the scene since that is what usually sets the mood.
I've also decided to add the animations with Kate at the inn that were originally only planned for the wagonride (I originally put this on low priority but in the end decided to do it to give Kate some interaction at the inn in the afternoon). This scene still feels a bit short and I have indeed been working on another animation for Kate, but that isn't implemented yet.

There have also been some calculation problems with the poker minigame that I had to fix. I hope it now always finds the correct winner, but if for some reason it doesn't then please let me know!

Another idea I had when writing the story was to include animations for flashbacks. For example, for Claire when she visited the Inn when she was young, or for Carmen as she tells her life story. That would have given the whole thing a completely different format, but it would have also meant a lot of extra work. What do you generally think of something like this? Not necessarily now, but maybe in the future (maybe as a bonus scene).

Well. Anyway, I plan to add the missing scenes next week and then publish another update. And then of course I'd like to finish the update as soon as possible so that I can finally work on Penny's update.

But now I'm trying to recover from the past week.
On that note, happy easter to you all!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
A Struggle with Sin [v0.5.7.5] [Chyos] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [1,19 GB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
My favorite is Kate, but Frisha is a close second. Both of them desperately need way more content.
Kate has so much content while Frisha barely gets any. She did finally get new sex scenes like last year but that took a while.

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
Wat's latest update? There's no changelog, is Kirlic finally here?
its the inn which is needed to get to kirlec.

kirlec those probably half a year to a year off. penny's wining next poll. fallowed by bianca, arianna and then finally kirlec. people have been really pushing penny for a while so theirs a good chance a bunch will vote kirlec next poll. espeshaly as now that the inns in we can actualy get to kirlec

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
AStruggleWithSin-0.5.7.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
its the inn which is needed to get to kirlec.

kirlec those probably half a year to a year off. penny's wining next poll. fallowed by bianca, arianna and then finally kirlec. people have been really pushing penny for a while so theirs a good chance a bunch will vote kirlec next poll. espeshaly as now that the inns in we can actualy get to kirlec
Ok thanks.

Sep 24, 2017
I don't recommend downloading the new update, (0.5.7.5) its showing great potential of the new inn, but leaves on a cliffhanger like the mid-work on the the monastery. Maybe wait for the 0.5.7.7 or till 0.5.8.0
GODDAMNIT.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Ntrsugar and Guz007
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes