HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
do you really need to marry Emily to get her preggo content? because i got the cutscene many in-game weeks ago, but still no belly..
Definitely do recommend doing the marriage with Emily, it does add some nice content for her. Only downside is that for short while other LIs in Arenfield are bit pissed, but other than that there's no downsides for it.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
which path did you choose? ask for help in getting into Kirlic or Favors ?
if the favors path just keep asking for favors untill mc think about ask Carmen to clean the room.
if the ask for help get into Kirlic keep helping untill mc think about ask Carmen to clean the room.
or you talk about wake up bj just tell her to clean the room, then go back to sleep
Favors route.
My MC thinks about asking Carmen to clean the room.
>I ask her, she just goes and cleans it.
>I masturbate on the floor and then tell her to go clean it, and she just cleans it.
>I masturbate on floor, sleep, wait for her to knock on the bedroom door to clean room, and... She just cleans normally.

No idea how to trigger whatever event at this point triggers anything beyond oral with her.

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
Favors route.
My MC thinks about asking Carmen to clean the room.
>I ask her, she just goes and cleans it.
>I masturbate on the floor and then tell her to go clean it, and she just cleans it.
>I masturbate on floor, sleep, wait for her to knock on the bedroom door to clean room, and... She just cleans normally.

No idea how to trigger whatever event at this point triggers anything beyond oral with her.
can i gave a look at your save?

salyhero

Jun 11, 2018
How many futa characters are at this game?
And What about Sex Scenes With Futa?
Futa on Male? Male On Futa? Futa on Female?

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
View attachment 3609945
how to get this emily ntr scene to trigger
1. Frisha must have had sex with Dave.
2.Emily must be pregnant.
3.In the morning when Frisha and Dave talk in the house , chose to ignore them , go to kitchen and start having sex with Emily, make her cum ( dont cum yet) and than Dave alongside Frisha will fuck besides you. Again Emily must have at least 15Corruption for this to trigger.

Reactions: ewewewewew

YameteDesu

Oct 25, 2018
Definitely do recommend doing the marriage with Emily, it does add some nice content for her. Only downside is that for short while other LIs in Arenfield are bit pissed, but other than that there's no downsides for it.
i don't really want to marry anyone till they continue the poligamy story with the church cause i don't want to piss of the girls.. lol

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
i don't really want to marry anyone till they continue the poligamy story with the church cause i don't want to piss of the girls.. lol
As i said, it's only temporary, with no real in game effects. And they will be pissed even once the other marriages will be implemented, since you didn't choose them as your first wife. :p

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Yeah Emily's appearance is not good. Sometimes we don't find it very exciting to bone her.
I don't know who we is, but speak for yourself please. I love me some THICC MILF mommas. Sure she isn't as attractive as some of the younger ladies, or even a couple of the other MILFs. I definitely find it exciting to bone her though, that's for sure. It's not all about appearance either, her personality improved drastically, she has some of the best character development in the game.

Reactions: HentaiKami

YameteDesu

Oct 25, 2018
I don't know who we is, but speak for yourself please. I love me some THICC MILF mommas. Sure she isn't as attractive as some of the younger ladies, or even a couple of the other MILFs. I definitely find it exciting to bone her though, that's for sure. It's not all about appearance either, her personality improved drastically, she has some of the best character development in the game.
wouldn't hurt to give her better boobs.. don't really need massive ones, just firm them up a bit imo..

kidderyao

Jun 30, 2018
oh shit i need to restart syfa path and that means SOME quest restart too like use map find some ...
i want skip that -A-

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes