Drozumari

Jul 5, 2022
Hello community, I've seen that they are talking about marrying Emily and I don't understand how that affects the other girls, does it lower their affection or how? can you explain it to me

Prayer2009

May 15, 2020
The game is really good but I just learned that you can only impregnate 2 women for now. Will more pregnancy content be added soon? (Like kn a year maybe- I'm asking cuz I've seen the dev giving weekly reports so I thought maybe he shared a roadmap or smthin). If more preg content comes in a year I'll jst wait and play later, but if not - I'll jst continue playing
Nope, your shit out of luck

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Hi guys i have a question about ritual, i read the 2 walkthroughts and tried to search but i didn't find the answer.
I know that by now there are 3 outcomes, my questtion is :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Just wanted to say that Syfa Quest to Corrupt the priestesses and Ruin the Ritual so F'N Cool. Siding with the Demons was awesome. What Syfa says afterwards also gets me super hyped to see what happens to the Church overall. Do the Prietesses that stay slowly get turned into sexy demons themselves or they become lewd sex slaves to the demons. Want to know what happens next,like the cliffhanger. Cheers to all the hard work Chyos.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes