Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Is the game seriously bugged?

I can't move forward with Frisha's route:

1. whenever I use the shortcut in the mayor's basement / hide in the bookshelf the MC simply VANISHES. It disappears. Poof.

2. I can't trigger the conversation between Dave and the mayor at midday (Frisha's path). It doesn't happen.

---------

Moerover, I can't collect those fucking rusted sword. I keep on killing these damn bandits / orcs but they never give me swords. I found 1 sword, anyway.

Are the copper ore and the clay useful?

Any ideas?

• Haha
Reactions: maedosan

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019

1. whenever I use the shortcut in the mayor's basement / hide in the bookshelf the MC simply VANISHES. It disappears. Poof.

2. I can't trigger the conversation between Dave and the mayor at midday (Frisha's path). It doesn't happen.

---------

Moerover, I can't collect those fucking rusted sword. I keep on killing these damn bandits / orcs but they never give me swords. I found 1 sword, anyway.

Any ideas?
When you go into the shortcut and disappear, do you click and nothing happens? An option should be available to move up and down floors for the basement and first floor, and once you have moved onto the first or second floor then you need to click on the bookshelf you are hiding in. The second floor should also give an option to wait (and listen). Waiting should allow the conversation between Dave and the mayor to trigger if it the correct time of day.

The swords are to get copper ore, so yes, copper ore will be helpful if you just want to buy it in the future. I just go to the watchtower and then fight the orcs when they show up, can take a few runs to get the three rusted swords you need.

Last edited:

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017

havent played that part in a long time but id try it later than midday. after 2 pm is my guess. i think you also have to witness dave+frisha scene in emilies house at least once.

bugs happen, but chyos deals with them very fast. as a patreon i regularly see bugfixes the day bugs are reported or the day after.

Any ideas?
perception talent makes you find shit around the map. (small stars around). that gets you most of what you need. just run around the maps (enter and exit) to find more. clay is needed for a single quest to build the orphanage in emilies questline. no content for the orphanage but a few nice juicy milf scenes ;)

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
When you go into the shortcut and disappear, do you click and nothing happens? An option should be available to move up and down floors for the basement and first floor, and once you have moved onto the first or second floor then you need to click on the bookshelf you are hiding in. The second floor should also give an option to wait (and listen). Waiting should allow the conversation between Dave and the mayor to trigger if it the correct time of day.
Thanks a lot! Now I see how it works (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

The swords are to get copper ore, so yes, copper ore will be helpful if you just want to buy it in the future. I just go to the watchtower and then fight the orcs when they show up, can take a few runs to get the three rusted swords you need.
I melted a sword and it made a copper bar. I can't put copper ore in John's furnace, so how can I make a sword using the ore?

Is the "watchtower" the ruins where you meet Corven and play with Arianna?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

I melted a sword and it made a copper bar. I can't put copper ore in John's furnace, so how can I make a sword using the ore?

You need to bring 3 copper bars by smelting rusted swords to John after asking him to become his apprentice.
After that he teaches you how to melt all kinds or ores and even create bronze by combining 2 kind of metals.
the Watchtower is an Upgrade in the Rumah village once you become the chieftain (Tias story)
Orcs (all kinds), Bandits and Brigands can drop rusted swords, but they can also be found with the perception talent all around the world

Reactions: Trapezio

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019

Sorry, you can't make a rusted sword using the ore, I guess I explained that poorly. Evangelion answered the point better. But I believe the ore is used to make bars, so after completing the original quest, you don't need to farm for rusted swords anymore to get copper.

The watchtower is one map below. You get to it by going up from Arenfield, then left, then cross the bridge and go left again. You went there originally with Marcus, and can go there again to the spark on the tower to hunt. Sometimes something appears, sometimes not, and what appears varies between rabbit, deer, and orc scouting party.

Reactions: Trapezio

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Sorry, you can't make a rusted sword using the ore, I guess I explained that poorly. Evangelion answered the point better. But I believe the ore is used to make bars, so after completing the original quest, you don't need to farm for rusted swords anymore to get copper.

The watchtower is one map below. You get to it by going up from Arenfield, then left, then cross the bridge and go left again. You went there originally with Marcus, and can go there again to the spark on the tower to hunt. Sometimes something appears, sometimes not, and what appears varies between rabbit, deer, and orc scouting party.
You forgot the Wolf that can come to the Hunter tower/outlook

Reactions: Pervy Sensei

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Which map? Can you provide a pic?
Also, which version, and are you using a cheatmod?
mostly its the farmland section but i think as long as the tree spawn at the bottom of the map like this it will glitch out since it always warp the player to the bottom of tree for the animation, i would suggest to either remove the animation of cuttings tree, let the animation play from where the player stand,
or u need to edit the tree spawn to not go outside the map like that.
bug1.jpg

Reactions: 189m78g and Chyos

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
there's a bug with tree spawn bottom edge of the map, if u try to chop it the animation force you to teleport to the bottom edge and your character become stuck.
mostly its the farmland section but i think as long as the tree spawn at the bottom of the map like this it will glitch out since it always warp the player to the bottom of tree for the animation, i would suggest to either remove the animation of cuttings tree, let the animation play from where the player stand,
or u need to edit the tree spawn to not go outside the map like that.
View attachment 990895
Okay, I am not familiar with this farmland, so I assume it is the latest version here, and no cheatmod used.

Also, wow, looks like you're winning the struggle with sin, I'm amazed you got -28 alignment.

Chyos This looks like a bug

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Okay, I am not familiar with this farmland, so I assume it is the latest version here, and no cheatmod used.

Also, wow, looks like you're winning the struggle with sin, I'm amazed you got -28 alignment.

Chyos This looks like a bug
the constant masturbation is a tedious struggle for money and sin i wish we could fill up the vial according to our lust meter instead of 3 vials each time

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
actually need the cum to get more cash but keep stopping whenever reach 10 lust to fill 3 bottles is really tedious
If you are selling so much cum, I'm surprised that your alignment hasn't gone in the corruption direction. And eww, I can't believe the kinds of things this game gets me to say.

So what are you thinking, fill one bottle per every ten lust points? So you get up to 100 lust, then fill up ten bottles? Something like this?

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
If you are selling so much cum, I'm surprised that your alignment hasn't gone in the corruption direction. And eww, I can't believe the kinds of things this game gets me to say.

So what are you thinking, fill one bottle per every ten lust points? So you get up to 100 lust, then fill up ten bottles? Something like this?
yeh that be nice oh and what i mean is for the alternative evil play through since this game doesnt have any gallery have to keep a bunches multiple files to see other stuff

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
yeh that be nice oh and what i mean is for the alternative evil play through since this game doesnt have any gallery have to keep a bunches multiple files to see other stuff
Oh, that makes more sense.

When I do the masturbate skill and fill up the vial, it takes away 45 lust, so you can save up to 90 lust and masturbate twice to get 6 vials filled. Is this not the kind of thing you are looking for?

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Oh, that makes more sense.

When I do the masturbate skill and fill up the vial, it takes away 45 lust, so you can save up to 90 lust and masturbate twice to get 6 vials filled. Is this not the kind of thing you are looking for?
if u go by 10 the rate of fill up lust vs the amount you get is much more than wait for 45

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes