Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
if u go by 10 the rate of fill up lust vs the amount you get is much more than wait for 45
Well if it were one bottle per ten lust points, that would be less than getting three bottles for ten lust points like it is now. I mean it seems like the current way it works makes for the best deal.

I'm a little confused. Do you want to make money fast, like it is now, or do you want to wait so you can do it all at once for convenience? I mean, you can wait anyway and get 9 vials when you are at 100 lust by masturbating three times in a row, but maybe you just want to masturbate once to fill all 9 vials at once?

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Well if it were one bottle per ten lust points, that would be less than getting three bottles for ten lust points like it is now. I mean it seems like the current way it works makes for the best deal.

I'm a little confused. Do you want to make money fast, like it is now, or do you want to wait so you can do it all at once for convenience? I mean, you can wait anyway and get 9 vials when you are at 100 lust by masturbating three times in a row, but maybe you just want to masturbate once to fill all 9 vials at once?
yeh i just want to get the maximum amount at 100 lust since i keep having to wait for the animation to play through at 10 lust interval it driving me insane

Reactions: Pervy Sensei

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
If you are selling so much cum, I'm surprised that your alignment hasn't gone in the corruption direction. And eww, I can't believe the kinds of things this game gets me to say.

So what are you thinking, fill one bottle per every ten lust points? So you get up to 100 lust, then fill up ten bottles? Something like this?
actually you can mastrubate at any value, however if you have 100 lust mastrubation reduces it by 45... so originally it was 45 Lust for 3 bottles of cum or 1 bottle of cum for 15 lust by that definition
yeh i just want to get the maximum amount at 100 lust since i keep having to wait for the animation to play through at 10 lust interval it driving me insane
don't forget that some scenes only trigger if the Player has a certain ammount of lust... like Anal scene with Emily if you bring her food or the new scene with Verena. If mastrubation drains all lust by default it becomes less effective in these matters

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
actually you can mastrubate at any value, however if you have 100 lust mastrubation reduces it by 45... so originally it was 45 Lust for 3 bottles of cum or 1 bottle of cum for 15 lust by that definition

don't forget that some scenes only trigger if the Player has a certain ammount of lust... like Anal scene with Emily if you bring her food or the new scene with Verena. If mastrubation drains all lust by default it becomes less effective in these matters
I tried masturbating at 4 and at 8 and it didn't work, but it worked when I got to 12. So not any value will work, at least have to have 12, maybe 10 like the other guy is saying. And I got three bottles filled when doing it as 12.

Also we figured out he just wants to masturbate once to get all the vials at once. I presume that he would just spend time to get lust back up if he wants to engage the ladies.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I tried masturbating at 4 and at 8 and it didn't work, but it worked when I got to 12. So not any value will work, at least have to have 12, maybe 10 like the other guy is saying. And I got three bottles filled when doing it as 12.
Yeah that's what I meant at any value... if I remember correctly the threshold was raised to a minimum value of 10 lust at some point, but the ammount of cum you get from mastrubation is always the same... not sure how realistic this is, as cum is not based on once arrousal but how much time has passed, yet based on the Players condition that's nearly the same (you can get 100 lust by drinking normal wine at any point though).
Normally you'd have to get 6 bottles of cum at a value of 90 lust if you go by your logic though.... again I am not sure such a mechanic helps though as you would less likely use the mastrubate command dureing the day if you are hunting for scenes and new Players might get confused about why certain scenes don't trigger.
...oh just remembered if you travel the map with a corrupted Tia she'll blow you instead of letting you wank which will drain 100 lust for 3 bottles of cum aswell

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Yeah that's what I meant at any value... if I remember correctly the threshold was raised to a minimum value of 10 lust at some point, but the ammount of cum you get from mastrubation is always the same... not sure how realistic this is, as cum is not based on once arrousal but how much time has passed, yet based on the Players condition that's nearly the same (you can get 100 lust by drinking normal wine at any point though).
Normally you'd have to get 6 bottles of cum at a value of 90 lust if you go by your logic though.... again I am not sure such a mechanic helps though as you would less likely use the mastrubate command dureing the day if you are hunting for scenes and new Players might get confused about why certain scenes don't trigger.
Hmm I'm not sure what my logic was, I was just trying to figure out what he was looking for, which apparently is to be able to masturbate once to get all the vials rather than two or three times in a row.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hmm I'm not sure what my logic was, I was just trying to figure out what he was looking for, which apparently is to be able to masturbate once to get all the vials rather than two or three times in a row.
Yeah... I mean it woulld likely be much easier to raise the minimum requirement for mastrubation to 45 lust, but that would raise the grind and by the explanation given be counterproductive to his goal.

...oh and 10 Energy... after visiting Gwen a few times (-50 Energy each time) you are unlikely able to mastrubate even with high lust from whine consumption

Last edited:

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
I found bug when you try to exit Emily house in late evening - night.(can't do anything , nothing is working)
and save with it.

P.S. tried save again after relaunch game and have no problems, i think MV glitched with RAM.

Chyos, or maybe someone can help. Ophilia, Affection 12, only drunk with her and not fucked, 1 time on morning tell her that she tried to fuck mc and no more dialogues with her in the morning even after i fucked her, how choose love route with her?(i just think maybe some variables broken) (and Kate is GF of MC - Ophillia knows it)
P.S. with Ophilia already helped, thanks.

Last edited:

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
I found bug when you try to exit Emily house in late evening - night.(can't do anything , nothing is working)
and save with it.

Chyos, or maybe someone can help. Ophilia, Affection 12, only drunk with her and not fucked, 1 time on morning tell her that she tried to fuck mc and no more dialogues with her in the morning even after i fucked her, how choose love route with her?(i just think maybe some variables broken) (and Kate is GF of MC - Ophillia knows it)
making her drunk and fucking with ophilia isnt the love route :D. it changes her dialogue to a more slutty one. if you want love route raise her affection and then break into her room when she isnt drunk.

actually need the cum to get more cash but keep stopping whenever reach 10 lust to fill 3 bottles is really tedious
best way to make cash early and repeatedly is the rumah chieftain position. you get ressources you can sell in your chieftains hut, which the villagers collect for you.

but not advised for players that avoid ntr since it starts the repeated orc attacks and if you cant fight orcs (first fight is a single one, after 7 days it gets progressively worse) you need to offer girls ;)

Reactions: DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
making her drunk and fucking with ophilia isnt the love route :D. it changes her dialogue to a more slutty one. if you want love route raise her affection and then break into her room when she isnt drunk.
Ok, thanks man. So i just need to break in her room in the night. Just to be sure, i need to drink with her to raise affection and drop her at her room and not touch her? there is also choice to let Thomas get her into her room and i avoided it i think he surely use it to fuck her.

Isn't playing blackjack a good idea? bet 1 gold and win some. Then leave, save and play again.
He only have 3 gold on him, so no Millionaire in future.
But good for start of the game to purchase Map and armor faster and everything else.

Last edited:

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
Ok, thanks man. So i just need to break in her room in the night. Just to be sure, i need to drink with her to raise affection and drop her at her room and not touch her? there is also choice to let Thomas get her into her room and i avoided it i think he surely use it to fuck her.
no the thomas option is just there because mc cant go up if he hasnt worked or rented a room on the upper floor before the conversation with ophilia. there is no content with ophilia+thomas.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
best way to make cash early and repeatedly is the rumah chieftain position. you get ressources you can sell in your chieftains hut, which the villagers collect for you.

but not advised for players that avoid ntr since it starts the repeated orc attacks and if you cant fight orcs (first fight is a single one, after 7 days it gets progressively worse) you need to offer girls
Best way is to hunt actually by successfully passing the 2nd stat check you get 3 meat and a hide.
selling the meat easily earns you the money you need... also helping Penny and selling the bread she bakes is a good way to earn more money

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
i deleted the game on accident does that mean all my saves r gone now
Depends. If you played on your phone, then I would say no, as normally save files, unless changed by the game dev, are stored in different location. If you played on PC however, then yes, you lost your saves as they were, sadly, stored inside the game folder.

But it is possible to recover your save files though if you deleted your game just few moments ago.

First of all, stop "using" your PC to bare minimum. To put it in most simple way, things you deleted aren't really deleted, but marked to be overwitten by new data. Now google for free recovery data program like "Recuva", "Puran File Recovery" or "Disk Drill Free". Download it, Install it, use it, and hope for program to recover the data you "deleted".

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes