It Was I DIO

Jan 17, 2021
Well first impressions, the main character seems kinda like a douchebag. His dad tells him to get up to hunt so they can survive and he throws a fit and all he talks about is getting drunk.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well first impressions, the main character seems kinda like a douchebag. His dad tells him to get up to hunt so they can survive and he throws a fit and all he talks about is getting drunk.
He is your typical irresponsibel teenager at this point in the story.. but don't worry a hard awakening changeing his outlook on live is not even a day away

Apr 2, 2019
I feel like I have to give me few cents here in terms of earning money. And as every single word in this post is a spoiler about the game, so... you are reading at your own risk.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I had to weigh in on this one.

The best way to make money is to craft Leather Armor and sell it repeatedly.

Craft cost = 2.8360 gold ( 2 Deer Hide, 1 Rabbit Fur, 1 Wolf Pelt, 4 Yarn)

Selling price = 3.5000 gold

That's a profit of 0.6640 gold

Once you have access to your home, your workbench, and 6 gold or more, simply wait for Ophilia to be in town on a Thursday or Friday from 6am to 6pm. She sells all three animal skins, so buy 2 Wolf Pelt, 2 Rabbit Fur, and 4 Deer Hide. Afterward, swing by Lucius's Store (8 am - 6 pm) and buy 8 yarn. Now head home and craft 2 Leather Armor. Head back to Ophilia and sell for a nice profit.

Rinse and repeat, increasing amounts you purchase as you go.

The max you can craft in one round is 24 Leather Armor, for an enormous profit of 15.936 gold! Not too shabby!

Play your cards right and you can have 300+ gold after a single day.

I'm confident no better method exists outside of cheating.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Then someone should fix that part of the walkthrough.
...which Version of the Walkthrough are you referring to?
just checked the latest one and there is no mentioning of "sleep wine" only normal wine

EDIT: unless you are referring to the Corruption scene where you convince Claire to fuck in front of Kate, as I am pretty sure that one required the sleeping wine to make sure she stays asleep

Reactions: DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Then someone should fix that part of the walkthrough.
as i played Kate route recently, i have no problems and remember there is info about wine(normal) all right. what's the problem with walkthrough?

...which Version of the Walkthrough are you referring to?
just checked the latest one and there is no mentioning of "sleep wine" only normal wine
yep, also played and no sleep wine there, just regular.

EDIT: unless you are referring to the Corruption scene where you convince Claire to fuck in front of Kate, as I am pretty sure that one required the sleeping wine to make sure she stays asleep
So there was sleep wine with Kate, i have no corruption scenes this far and don't want yet. Want to try without them so far, i think the only must corruption status recieve Gwen only.

BTW, found a little bug, the potion which stops corruption, at some point started to give some lust 5 in a day i think( only recived this bug once ) and dissapeared after week time.

Last edited:

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
as i played Kate route recently, i have no problems and remember there is info about wine(normal) all right. what's the problem with walkthrough?

yep, also played and no sleep wine there, just regular.

So there was sleep wine with Kate, i have no corruption scenes this far and don't want yet. Want to try without them so far, i think the only must corruption status recieve Gwen only.
I still haven't found a way to give Kate sleep-wine, the LATEST walkthrough (0.3.4) said its in the evening, but the only thing you can do is spice her drink with your cum vials when she sit next to you.

Although i got the Claire in front of Kate scene, you just have to tell her to go check on Kate to make sure she's asleep & if her corruption is high enough, another dialogue should appear from the MC & he wants to do it right there, which she agrees to.

And that is NOT how the walkthrough instruct you to unlock that scene, which it told you to give Kate sleep-wine in the evening & that's wrong coz you can only give her wine at night.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
I still haven't found a way to give Kate sleep-wine, the LATEST walkthrough (0.3.4) said its in the evening, but the only thing you can do is spice her drink with your cum vials when she sit next to you.

Although i got the Claire in front of Kate scene, you just have to tell her to go check on Kate to make sure she's asleep & if her corruption is high enough, another dialogue should appear from the MC & he wants to do it right there, which she agrees to.

And that is NOT how the walkthrough instruct you to unlock that scene, which it told you to give Kate sleep-wine in the evening & that's wrong coz you can only give her wine at night.
Sorry i thought you mentioned a regular scene when you give her wine to fuck Claire, Not played any corruption scenes so far myself and don't wan to, so don't know requirements. Want to make save at some point and to try both ways not corruption and corruption routes.

Well about walkthrough there is some not correct or not specific things. Like when you do Frisha quest there you need to go noon spy giron and dave talk, but you don't need to wait noon, you can just start when giron is there. i think walkthrough have some old info, which not changed, but game have some bug fixes and have some changes, which not added to walkthrough.
By the way about Frisha quest, i changed wine , which dave wanted to corrupt Frisha with regular and after listening Giron and Dave, Dave tell Giron that everything is all right with Frisha, which is strange... but no corruption status..

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

Wait for Kate to talk to Thomas (midnight), interrupt him if you haven't stopped his herassment of her before.
When she waits for the Player in the room in order to talk with him get closer to her to trigger the dialogue scene... one of the options should be to give her alcohol, the inventory should open and you can give her normal, cum or sleep wine.
Sometimes she wants to dance for the MC first so let her dance for you than offer her the wine

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
This is a game I've been invested in. It's got it's flaws but man it's an ambitious project. Everytime a character gets some of their route opened up I'm actually curious to see how the love path goes, how hard I can corrupt the innocent and for another playthrough, WHOMST will be NTRing the MC. I wonder who will actually be the NTR part for Mira.

Reactions: Pervy Sensei

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
This is a game I've been invested in. It's got it's flaws but man it's an ambitious project. Everytime a character gets some of their route opened up I'm actually curious to see how the love path goes, how hard I can corrupt the innocent and for another playthrough, WHOMST will be NTRing the MC. I wonder who will actually be the NTR part for Mira.
Gven the Deatils shared so far only the Paladin that will be introduced in her next Update will fit the bill

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grayking666

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Corruption is more fun. Releases many more scenes and chats. Do it with me. I love one and corrupt all the others!
Even going pure love route you can corrupt them... for both Penny and Imawyn it just changes how you take their virginities... and some dialogue being more romantic than "shut up and fuck me... how dare let me go without dick for 3 whole days!"
That is until you start corrupt them as a follow up in order to persuade them to have Gang bangs with your Harem :devilish:

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes