BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Even going pure love route you can corrupt them... for both Penny and Imawyn it just changes how you take their virginities... and some dialogue being more romantic than "shut up and fuck me... how dare let me go without dick for 3 whole days!"
That is until you start corrupt them as a follow up in order to persuade them to have Gang bangs with your Harem :devilish:
I have the corruption of all the girls at 0 for now, and I suppose I will keep it that way throughout the game if I can. I don't really mind missing scenes.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I finally got time to test Blindmanwasted save. It looks like a variable is set to a value that shouldn't have been possible.
I don't know how that happened. But I've made a hotfix that should solve the issue when you enter the carpenters house the next time
Hi,

I've got a question: since I built the second floor for the orphans and the "sparkle" appeared on Emily's bed I can't trigger the threesome with Frisha & Emily anymore. I've tried everything but Frisha doesn't spy MC & Emily anymore.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I have the corruption of all the girls at 0 for now, and I suppose I will keep it that way throughout the game if I can. I don't really mind missing scenes.
Yeah i'm also not a fan of corruption, but so far:
-U want anal with Kate MC needs bad-alignment
-anal with Tia needs corruption
-a book with crafting recipes...needs corruption of Tia
-any threesome scene, needs corruption and/or bad-alingment
just what i recall atm

Love paths so far have nothing special and good-alignment isn't used iirc...which is a bit frustrating

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Yeah i'm also not a fan of corruption, but so far:
-U want anal with Kate MC needs bad-alignment
-anal with Tia needs corruption
-a book with crafting recipes...needs corruption of Tia
-any threesome scene, needs corruption and/or bad-alingment
just what i recall atm

Love paths so far have nothing special and good-alignment isn't used iirc...which is a bit frustrating
Well then I won't have those scenes or the book. I'm not inclined to gain bad-alignment or corruption for seeing them.

If I can end the game with good-alignament and without corrupt any girl, I'm going to do that.

Losing these scenes, even if they are most of those in the game, matters very little to me. In fact, I've already finished a few games without seeing any scenes because I didn't like the way they were accomplished and there was a chance to avoid them.

zax112

May 30, 2019
Excuse me.
I need your help.
When Frisha spy on me (sex with Emily) she is come in and game FREEZE.
Does somebody know how to fix this situation please?

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hi,

I've got a question: since I built the second floor for the orphans and the "sparkle" appeared on Emily's bed I can't trigger the threesome with Frisha & Emily anymore. I've tried everything but Frisha doesn't spy MC & Emily anymore.
you need to have anal sex with Emely a few times or raise her corruption via BJ or 69 if I remember correctly
Excuse me.
I need your help.
When Frisha spy on me (sex with Emily) she is come in and game FREEZE.
Does somebody know how to fix this situation please?
before triggering the sex scene with Emily approach the bed from the right site, i.e. the same side Emily enters the bed

Reactions: Trapezio

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thanks for your answer.
but I means that screen stops.
and any key does not work...
There was a bug that the Player still occupies a field when Frisha enters, blocking her from reaching the top of the bed and starting the 3 some scene, however that only is an issue if you first approach the bed from the left side (i.e. door side). going around at the south side and starting the Event with Emily from her side of the bed, will allow the scene to play normally.
Or is the 3-some triggering for you, but the game freezes at that point?

maedosan

Jan 28, 2019
Is it just me or was anyone else disappointed with Verena's character model compared to how she looks like in her pink dress ?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
you need to have anal sex with Emely a few times or raise her corruption via BJ or 69 if I remember correctly
Thank you! :)

I've got Emily's anal 3 and corruption 15 at the moment.

I have 2 more questions, anyway:

- how can I raise Imawyn's affection after she joined the camp?

- Yasmine: I've got 10 A & 10 C. How can I trigger her ntr scenes now?

Jan 5, 2019
Is it a good idea to kill the prophet? Will that muck up the infiltrate the cult quests later?/ wiping out that whole cult cell, assuming there are others out there XD

Last edited:

zax112

May 30, 2019
There was a bug that the Player still occupies a field when Frisha enters, blocking her from reaching the top of the bed and starting the 3 some scene, however that only is an issue if you first approach the bed from the left side (i.e. door side). going around at the south side and starting the Event with Emily from her side of the bed, will allow the scene to play normally.
Yes, at the end of the sex with Emily,
Frisha enter the Emily's room.
And she just stands beside of bed.
That is point the game stops...
(= Threesome scene does not work)

Last edited:

zax112

May 30, 2019
Oh!!! did it!!
Following your said, I approaching from the south.
Then It works well!!
Thank you very much.
You are great Hero.

blackatdz

Feb 10, 2020
Is it just me or was anyone else disappointed with Verena's character model compared to how she looks like in her pink dress ?
i know right ? her dress made me think she was a thicc milf, Can't judge yet, we have to wait for more sex positions.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
- how can I raise Imawyn's affection after she joined the camp?
she'll sit near the fire dureing the day so offer the girls some wine while sitting with them if I remember correctly, had her on max affection at that point already myself
- Yasmine: I've got 10 A & 10 C. How can I trigger her ntr scenes now?
meet her dureing the day while she is in the music room and promise to visit her at night... than don't show up and interact with the door once she gets needy (past midnight once Giron goes to bed)

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes