Milf Master

Jan 29, 2018
According to the new update this new content comes in it but I meet all the requirements and even so nothing new happens, does anyone know why?
  • 2 scenes for Kate, 4 animations (Holiday special)
Walk-through :

Other Events:
1. If Kate has 30+ Affection during december (ingame month or realtime), visit her in her room when she's going to bed. After seeing this scene you can replay it by giving her something to drink at night and choose Winterhowl during the dance options. 2. If you allowed her to dance in the Tavern the dance becomes available during december

PD: (I have the corruption and the affection of Kate over 100 both and I am in the month of December in the game)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
According to the new update this new content comes in it but I meet all the requirements and even so nothing new happens, does anyone know why?
  • 2 scenes for Kate, 4 animations (Holiday special)
Walk-through :

Other Events:
1. If Kate has 30+ Affection during december (ingame month or realtime), visit her in her room when she's going to bed. After seeing this scene you can replay it by giving her something to drink at night and choose Winterhowl during the dance options. 2. If you allowed her to dance in the Tavern the dance becomes available during december

PD: (I have the corruption and the affection of Kate over 100 both and I am in the month of December in the game)
Those numbers can't possbily be achieved by normal means... affection and corruption should have been capt at 40/40 unless cheats are involved... and involving cheats, even more so if used in order to change affection and corruption is little to no surprise that leads to issues

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
There was a bug that the Player still occupies a field when Frisha enters, blocking her from reaching the top of the bed and starting the 3 some scene, however that only is an issue if you first approach the bed from the left side (i.e. door side). going around at the south side and starting the Event with Emily from her side of the bed, will allow the scene to play normally.
Or is the 3-some triggering for you, but the game freezes at that point?
Is this bug in the newest version? I haven't seen it mentioned recently in the bug channel on Discord.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Are you really using Skyrim as your base? And I thought The Sims was pushing it.
I used to play second life, some areas were ausume, I owned a mansion and had three rl ladies regular subs that we went out venturing, shopping, going to fights, goth stuff, naughty stuff, lots of RPG... Game master on Kissmet... assasins and thieves guild master.... some platforms its the people and their experience goes a long way.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Spent some hours playing, bandits kidnap his since deceased romance interest and demand more gold than MC can raise, game over. Doesn't quite seem a fair play game. Was doing marginally well defeating foes and running away with the odds were fatal. Saving often so, cannot say the reward vs risk was worth playing. Kings and Mayors milking you and changing skilled tradesmen into serfs so, no cannot recommend this.

maedosan

Jan 28, 2019
Spent some hours playing, bandits kidnap his since deceased romance interest and demand more gold than MC can raise, game over. Doesn't quite seem a fair play game. Was doing marginally well defeating foes and running away with the odds were fatal. Saving often so, cannot say the reward vs risk was worth playing. Kings and Mayors milking you and changing skilled tradesmen into serfs so, no cannot recommend this.
What are you on about ?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You don't need to pay the Bandits in order to release Emily... actually you shouldn't. sneak into their camp, avoid their patrols and win a fight against a single bandit with a max Level of 4 than just leave the same way you arrived.
Save before entering the camp and spend some time to memorize their patrolroutes in the camp... than just sneak by or reload if you failed on the last try... it's actually quiet easy... just requires the right timing.
Later you can stop paying taxes by starting your own merchanery group and stop those bandits from abducting anyone.
If you need Tips or Tricks how to earn money or start the game in general, there are plenty of those in this thread

zax112

May 30, 2019
Excuse me.
I have a question.
Is Tia the only character that can be set as a group?

Last edited:

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
What are the current poll topics on Patreon?
There's a lot of info, I won't detail it all. But here's a list of who's on the main content poll:

Frisha
John & Bianca
Mira (going to win this month)
Penny
Ophilia
Kate (pregnancy)
Gwen
Raaisha

Anya is expected to be added to the poll after Penny is done, and Verena is supposed to be added to the poll eventually, maybe next month. Ophilia needs to be done before the next Kate & Claire option is added. The next Kate & Claire option will lead to a new town and lots of new characters.

Reactions: Policanov

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
There's a lot of info, I won't detail it all. But here's a list of who's on the main content poll:

Frisha
John & Bianca
Mira (going to win this month)
Penny
Ophilia
Kate (pregnancy)
Gwen
Raaisha

Anya is expected to be added to the poll after Penny is done, and Verena is supposed to be added to the poll eventually, maybe next month. Ophilia needs to be done before the next Kate & Claire option is added. The next Kate & Claire option will lead to a new town and lots of new characters.
I'm looking forward to Ophilia. I followed the path of corruption with her to see what will happen kkkkk.

Reactions: Policanov
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes