cyberwolfx55

Mar 8, 2018
Is there a stat to track whether the MC lost his virginity?
I am asking because when MC had sex with mira for the first time. It says the MC has already lost his virginity even though the MC has not had sex with anyone in the game.
MC:"I wished you'd be my first too" and
Mira:"I know you had other women before me".

Not sure if this is a bug or a feature but it really breaks my immersion.

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
Is there a stat to track whether the MC lost his virginity?
I am asking because when MC had sex with mira for the first time. It says the MC has already lost his virginity even though the MC has not had sex with anyone in the game.
MC:"I wished you'd be my first too" and
Mira:"I know you had other women before me".

Not sure if this is a bug or a feature but it really breaks my immersion.
mc looses his virginity in prologue. kinda unavoidable too. otherwise you dont have a magic dick.....

• Haha
Reactions: Nellyg

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
mc looses his virginity in prologue. kinda unavoidable too. otherwise you dont have a magic dick.....
I said no to Gwen, and I've only seen her again to get the potions that eliminate corruption and limit lust. So it isn't mandatory for the MC to lose his virginity in the prologue. And you also get the "magic" dick, which personally, if you want, like me, leaving the girls at 0 corruption is a bummer (you could already be right and not get it).

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I said no to Gwen, and I've only seen her again to get the potions that eliminate corruption and limit lust. So it isn't mandatory for the MC to lose his virginity in the prologue. And you also get the "magic" dick, which personally, if you want, like me, leaving the girls at 0 corruption is a bummer (you could already be right and not get it).
Initially she would rape you anyway and just laugh at your feeble attempt to refuse her, but I gues Chyos put that in to cater to the more sensitive folks... however the texts had been written for a scenario where the Player is raped by Gwen so there is no alternative to that

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Initially she would rape you anyway and just laugh at your feeble attempt to refuse her, but I gues Chyos put that in to cater to the more sensitive folks... however the texts had been written for a scenario where the Player is raped by Gwen so there is no alternative to that
For me it's better as it's now, with the first option (rape) I would have finished the game in the prologue.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I tried to find my previous thread, to no avail. I would like to say NOW: It is a good and well thought out game. My first play, I thought hell, this poor "kid" is soon to be homeless, dad killed withing first days, no mom, half the people dislike him, few willing to help him along, then he meets... (spoiler). But since I found this walk through, which the developer should have listed when I first looked into his game Chyos. This link provides the link that can end lots of frustration and cut some of the grinding to more reasonable levels: Still have some problems, in I didn't follow the thief aka via the pub early on. I found staying with Penny, useful in not being homeless and being able to earn "game gold" Well advanced in debauchery now (corruption 90's for MC). Concerns: a lot of the scenes the characters skintone appears greenish combined with the hair color (it reminds me of the Hulk), the concern is the MC is turning into an Orc. Another concern: Natasha is turning from a hottie into the living replica of a fertility goddess (humongous boobs and bottom). I highly recommend this, you earn your keep, and are constantly running about trying to keep things under MC's control while hopping into the sack with every woman he can... Its not easy being cheesy.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
For me it's better as it's now, with the first option (rape) I would have finished the game in the prologue.
While it seemed at the moment just another humilation for our poor MC, Gwen actually is a blessing (lust goddess) to him. Out of some since of grattitude I stop by periodically to give her a refill. I think the developer really put some thought into this game. Because by the time the Barmaid and cook's relative (three "friends") show up at the tavern, you realize adding the "fathers" note in the MC's hut... (cellar) there is a lot more going on than first it seems. Stuff in the Mayors place... What about this John fellow and the former mayor and his pals... eh?

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
But since I found this walk through, which the developer should have listed when I first looked into his game Chyos. This link provides the link that can end lots of frustration and cut some of the grinding to more reasonable levels:
walkthrough has been listed on the front page of this threat. chyos updates the walkthrough 1-2 days after each patch. the one you listed is a copy paste from the original.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
While it seemed at the moment just another humilation for our poor MC, Gwen actually is a blessing (lust goddess) to him. Out of some since of grattitude I stop by periodically to give her a refill. I think the developer really put some thought into this game. Because by the time the Barmaid and cook's relative (three "friends") show up at the tavern, you realize adding the "fathers" note in the MC's hut... (cellar) there is a lot more going on than first it seems. Stuff in the Mayors place... What about this John fellow and the former mayor and his pals... eh?
In my case, since I'm keeping the girls' corruption at 0, the blessing bothers me quite a bit by having to make the potions to limit it. Furthermore, I am also trying to keep the MC as "good" without gaining corruption. For now I'm getting it.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Where I can find Roderic in Arianna home arrest quest after fucking her in her room?
Wait till one of the days the cult meets underneath the mayors home and hide in the Kitchen (of Rodericks home) after midnight... eventually Roderick will enter his Workshop on the opposite side... follow him and get the followup Quest

Reactions: Deelite

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Hello everyone,
Question Time...

Currently, i am doing the Imawyn quest.
I have had sex with her in her tent multiple times, she has 10C, wich is not increasing anymore.

The walktrough says that eventually Lyvia will come in "If you have too long fun with her".
How long is this exactly? are we talking days? months? do i need to have sex with Imawyn in her tent every day?

Thanks for the help.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hello everyone,
Question Time...

I have had sex with her in her tent multiple times, she has 10C, wich is not increasing anymore.

The walktrough says that eventually Lyvia will come in "If you have too long fun with her".
How long is this exactly? are we talking days? months? do i need to have sex with Imawyn in her tent every day?

Thanks for the help.
At some point you will enter the village map and a cutscene will start in which Lyvia bring in Imawyn and tells the MC he couldn't or did not want to do the Job, so she did it herself. not sure how many days that needs though

Reactions: blubbervink

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
At some point you will enter the village map and a cutscene will start in which Lyvia bring in Imawyn and tells the MC he couldn't or did not want to do the Job, so she did it herself. not sure how many days that needs though
Then i atleast know i have to keep entering the village map.
My thanks!

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Hello everyone,
Question Time...

Thanks for the help.
Your quest is to sneak into bandit camp, capture Imawyn and brring her to justice, not to constantly have sex with her, as it doesn't solve the problem. If you take too much time (which is probably around few weeks, maybe a month) to complete this quest, Lyvia is going to capture Imawyn by herself and you will fail the quest. It doesn't ruin anything. You just don't recive any reward and some dialogue line are different.

Just next time sneak into the camp and instead of having fun just capture her. Now you can continue Imawyn storyline while also starting one with Lyvia. Just make sure your character is powerful enough, as you might meet few, rather hard to beat for low lever characters, enemies.

Reactions: Hakkira
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes