Akali69

Jun 10, 2020
News in patreon page

Before I forget to do it, here everything I changed/added since 0.3.4.0:
  • Kate's bonus scene (4 animations)
  • Reworked Katherin/Tia's character model with new sprites/images
  • Reworked 2 maps (Katherin's house/Mountain path)
  • 4 new animations for Tia + 1 reworked
  • 8 animations for Katherin
  • New daily cycle for Kate/Tia/Katherin with transitions between positions
  • 3 new potion recipes + you can find new herbs in the gameworld (depends on nature skill)
  • 4 new food recipes
  • Katherin's quest to start a relationship
  • Bugfixes and smaller changes (Penny will now get vegetables even if you don't help her, Other partymembers perception now works if it's higher than the MC's)

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Is there a stat to track whether the MC lost his virginity?
I am asking because when MC had sex with mira for the first time. It says the MC has already lost his virginity even though the MC has not had sex with anyone in the game.
MC:"I wished you'd be my first too" and
Mira:"I know you had other women before me".

Not sure if this is a bug or a feature but it really breaks my immersion.
This question came up on the patron discord as well. Apparently Chyos had at one time planned to add trackers for MC's virginity and how much sex he had had, but it never got fully implemented as it would need to be added to pretty much all sex scenes.

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
This question came up on the patron discord as well. Apparently Chyos had at one time planned to add trackers for MC's virginity and how much sex he had had, but it never got fully implemented as it would need to be added to pretty much all sex scenes.
Dunno what are you talking about. My stats are working fine. :D
Zrzut ekranu (8).png

But now, without jokes. Having stats fo MC wouldn't be too much of a problem. His variable(s) would increase by one each time he had sex (or other encounter) with someone.

As for virginity, let's just give him a simple and invisible state called "Virginity" and then conditional brach in each sex encounter. If he's having "virginity" state then contidional branch is running on and setting variable to certain value, let's say 1 for Mira, 2 for Emily, etc. Depending on variable value different name will appear in the statsistics. And, of coruse, after the first time, the state is removed, mening the conditional brach won't run again, changing value of the variable.

But putting that brach in every single scene might take... a lot of time, and I mean really a lot, like few days. Not to mention putting variables in each scene too and making new statistic window just fo MC. It's might not be worth the effort.

Reactions: Dideldidum

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
But now, without jokes. Having stats fo MC wouldn't be too much of a problem. His variable(s) would increase by one each time he had sex (or other encounter) with someone.
problem is the trigger for mcs virginity isnt implemented in many scenes. chyos started it but gave it up some time ago. it means going back and reworking/adding a lot of code. aswell as implementing it in all future scenes, that could be "the first time". <= thats a lot of work.

Reactions: acowasto

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
problem is the trigger for mcs virginity isnt implemented in many scenes. chyos started it but gave it up some time ago. it means going back and reworking/adding a lot of code. aswell as implementing it in all future scenes, that could be "the first time". <= thats a lot of work.
Yep. That's why I wrote it might not be worth the effort. It sound simple, and isn't big of a problem to do, but adding it everywhere is really time consuming. Re-creating it, testing it, implementing it into many sexual encounter with around 20 girls, testing it again, fixing it, because something was missplaced, it takes time. Time he can spent on more useful and entertaining parts of the game.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
incest in this game is brother and sister?
mother and son?
which characters do incest?

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
walkthrough has been listed on the front page of this threat. chyos updates the walkthrough 1-2 days after each patch. the one you listed is a copy paste from the original.
Thankyou for your input, I was just revisiting to see if he had something posted. I found the other link via searches for some help. I am planning on looking at the walkthrough from Chyos, and replaying with his recommendations. I didn't start working the bar and therefore had no access to the lock-picking nor the bandit suits. Some things seem silly in game like, the MC not having the where with all to strip a body for the clothes. But the picking skill is best learned and the kit from a pro.... I was playing the role of the lost "puppy" and seeking solice with those who provided succor ie I stayed with penny a long time. But the back door is boring especially long term.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
mother and son?
Emily thought that her second daughter Mira was a half sister to the MC via Marcus who was her lover for 20 years. So the incest later is only through those families like her and her daughters if they get there or the Bar cook and her daughter, if I recall correctly. (Spoiler: Marcus was his guardian not actual father).

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Yep. That's why I wrote it might not be worth the effort. It sound simple, and isn't big of a problem to do, but adding it everywhere is really time consuming. Re-creating it, testing it, implementing it into many sexual encounter with around 20 girls, testing it again, fixing it, because something was missplaced, it takes time. Time he can spent on more useful and entertaining parts of the game.
I agree, going through all the scenes to change for one thread (alteration) change can be cumbersome. I use the suspension of belief when noting the scenes include room furniture that is out of place. Its a minor thing, I offer a BZ for the care and work presented. A better suggestion (as a loss of virginity for a guy is generally less important he has no Hymen unless its his back door which can be traumatic. A better application would be to add some actor/actress voices for some scenes, not just moaning but conversations. I performed in college theater and it was a blast. So much goes on, in acting, or background set ups, and support work. My daughter later played instruments flute and clarinet, and drew anime along with a small team of others to create their work. She also performed at fairs before the scary (bogus) covid drama they push on everyone.

It Was I DIO

Jan 17, 2021
mother and son?
"Marcus" CAN be your father and "Mira" CAN be your sister IF you "misread" the letter that Marcus leaves you inside of your hut. Doing this will also change in game dialogue and story to reflect you being siblings and Marcus being your real dad.

NOTE: If you dont alter the letter then Marcus' is only your Guardian instead of actual Father, but Mira still remains HIS daughter.

Other Content:

Kate and Claire can engage in sexual activities together with MC (Mother and Daughter).

Tia can engage in sexual activities with Orcs, one of them is supposedly her biological dad (Father and Daughter).

Julia the maid for Giron, can engage in sexual activity with Yasmine and together with MC (Step-Mom and Step-Daughter).

Emily and Frisha can engage in sexual activities together with MC (Mother and Daughter).

Last edited:
Reactions: Sihil

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Question, crafting the healing potions requires the Red Dragon leaf (similar name) vials of water. But I never found any that I know of. Does raising Tia's nature skill help find those? I found those useful in either fighting the werewolf or Raven's lvl 20-22 crews. Never tried it with the plague victim, but I didn't know they re-spawned, the first one had a mushed heart.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Tia can engage in sexual activities with Orcs, one of them is supposedly her biological dad (Father and Daughter).
We actually meet her Dad in 0.3.5.0 it's an unique Orc similiar to Gurtak apparently he lives in the Orc Camp further in the north lately they prole even closer to Arenfield and Rumah so a violent conflict is unlikely avoidable for the future.
Question, crafting the healing potions requires the Red Dragon leaf (similar name) vials of water. But I never found any that I know of. Does raising Tia's nature skill help find those? I found those useful in either fighting the werewolf or Raven's lvl 20-22 crews. Never tried it with the plague victim, but I didn't know they re-spawned, the first one had a mushed heart.
You will be able to find them by exploring in 0.3.5.0, previously you could only obtain it by winning in Black Jack against the male travelling merchant

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes