Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I cant find Ibhar's body. I looked everywhere in the camp and still couldn't find him. Its maybe a bug or something. I looked at the walkthrough and nothing helped. Its the Tia quest and any help is welcomed.
Advance Tia's story until she tells you she wants to try Anal... than talk to her mother about alchemistical help.
She'll tell you about a special mushroom and by finding it you'll find the body

Reactions: Pixeel64

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I cant find Ibhar's body. I looked everywhere in the camp and still couldn't find him. Its maybe a bug or something. I looked at the walkthrough and nothing helped. Its the Tia quest and any help is welcomed.
there are two locations west of the Orc camp trying looking when it gets more day light. There are pictures in Chyos walkthrough 3.4.0.7z version circled in red

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
give roderik sleep wine in his study, pull over her covers put on her covers strip her, she wears a mask at night.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Well, this is the kind of content that I prefer avoid. Who is the character that you are talking about?
I guess he means Roderik's wife who hates the MC, yet I find it funny, if you have sex with claire outside what she does.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
If you have the fanmade content added to your game, then you can access that content in the game. If you don't have it, you will have to visit the Discord and go to the "fanmade-content" channel to download it.

Here is from the readme file for the fanmade content: "if you give Arianna the anesthetic, don't kill the werewolf and play hide and seek (ntr needs to be on)".
A_Struggle_With_Sin_v3.4.0.7z and install the new content look at the other goodies chyos put there too. A_Struggle_With_Sin_0.3.4.0.7z (sometimes its difficult to search for the title in F95zone. So copy the title on the left and go to first page posted by Chyos there.

Mr.Absolutely

Oct 30, 2019
I ran into a problem in the game. It is the 8th month. The interface disappears after Emily can't stand it and has sex right in the kitchen, as well as when she sleeps with the main character and also can't stand it in bed with him.

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Gyz does anyone have any idea about the character will be or the choices?
I would like to see some more Verena content

The winner of the last content poll was by far Mira. I'm currently still working on the 2nd part of last month bonus scene but after that I will start right away to work on new maps and character sprites for her update.

Now to this month content poll and also the new vote option. After Arianna's last update I felt like Verena came a bit short. I wasn't able to focus on her as much as I would have liked.
I've already explained the reason for that in a comment but in short: I had to make a choice and decided to focus on Arianna's story first.

So in this new option I want to put the main focus on Verena:
Verena: All this sneaking around the house must end. Now that Roderic is willing to help the MC it should be possible to convince Verena to accept his presence in their house. But introducing him as Arianna's boyfriend might get complicated by Rick and Verena's knowledge. Will you improve your relationship with Verena or are things getting.. Strange?

The results of previous polls and explanation to how the poll works can as always be found in the result sheet

Other options of this poll:

Frisha (+66): After the recent events the new baron Giron has sent for the daughter of the baron of Kirlic to arrange a marriage for his son Dave. But on her way to Arenfield she disappears.. Only a skilled hunter may find her. But if Dave marrys her, how will this affect Frisha? Maybe it would be best for her to never arrive in Arenfield. (New area to the East of Arenfield and for Frisha a decision to make based on past events)

John & Bianca (+81):
The king won't pay him for his work but still demands more of it for his troops. Without warning his daughter returns from Parakis. But she has problems of her own and wanted to seek refuge at her fathers house. In addition to that the mine has been overrun, making it impossible to get new ore from within. Bianca will finally take you to her master. (Is connected to the main storyline and the conflict at the frontline)

Penny (+90):
Henry finally recovers, bringing news from the frontline and trying to find back into his life in Arenfield. He's meeting his old friend Dave and also visiting the smithy in hope of getting back his position as the smith's apprentice. For Penny all of this leads to a decision she has to make. (Completing what I've started with Penny's storyline, opening up for a future quest to reclaim her lost farmland and open up Anya's character story)

Ophilia (+55):
While travelling back to Kirlic her small caravan, now much slower because it is only pulled by a donkey, gets ambushed. By pure luck she makes it back to Arenfield now with everything lost she tries to find a way back to Kirlic, but what will her father say now that she failed so bitterly? (Needed for Kate's future quest to travel to Kirlic)

Kate (+59):
Although she tried to prevent it at first, she changed her mind due to her increasing corruption and stopped using a contraceptive. Now, even though she's not yet married to the MC, she got pregnant. (A break from her normal story, new animations for her while she's pregnant)

Gwen (+13):
Everything is prepared for the ritual to bring her sister into the world of the living. But what will happen afterwards? Which side will you choose in this conflict?
(Aside the new story I want to add more options for the MC's house with this update)

Raaisha (+34):
Although the direct threat from the orc camp has been lifted, Raaisha knows that this was just the beginning. The main settlement of the orcs is further north in the Darkwood. It's time to patrol the area to be prepared for further attacks. (More content for Raaisha and new area's in the forest. If time allows I will add the orc village in full)

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
Verena: All this sneaking around the house must end. Now that Roderic is willing to help the MC it should be possible to convince Verena to accept his presence in their house. But introducing him as Arianna's boyfriend might get complicated by Rick and Verena's knowledge. Will you improve your relationship with Verena or are things getting.. Strange?

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
I too would like to see more Verena. Unfortunately, voting so far is in favor of other characters. We need more votes! :D

Reactions: Criss.Secret

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I too would like to see more Verena. Unfortunately, voting so far is in favor of other characters. We need more votes! :D
I'll be happy if we finally receive some wholesome progression for Penny as her Update was cut short before the spicy part since Chyos ran out of time.
Verena will likely win after John & Bianca Update... given the votes both choices have accumulated.... unless there will be some Kate or Mira stuff in the next vote, honestly I am not sure why those 2 seem to be the most favorite

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
I'll be happy if we finally receive some wholesome progression for Penny as her Update was cut short before the spicy part since Chyos ran out of time.
Verena will likely win after John & Bianca Update... given the votes both choices have accumulated.... unless there will be some Kate or Mira stuff in the next vote, honestly I am not sure why those 2 seem to be the most favorite
:unsure: But everyone besides Gwen has a hefty head start, with Penny, John/Bianca, Frisha, and Raaisha picking up more votes so far this round than Verena. At this rate, Verena is half a year away. Maybe further.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
:unsure: But everyone besides Gwen has a hefty head start, with Penny, John/Bianca, Frisha, and Raaisha picking up more votes so far this round than Verena. At this rate, Verena is half a year away. Maybe further.
Sure but I am still positive that Verena will pick up within the next 3 votes, people where really looking forward to her and while we got to get intimate with her conquering her will be so much more satisfying considering her initial hatred towads us.
The Voters from both Penny and John will be splicing up after their story is included afterall

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Sure but I am still positive that Verena will pick up within the next 3 votes, people where really looking forward to her and while we got to get intimate with her conquering her will be so much more satisfying considering her initial hatred towads us.
The Voters from both Penny and John will be splicing up after their story is included afterall
Well, we can hope, but in the meantime...we need more Verena lovers to join up on Patreon and throw in their votes! ;)

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
hey guys and dolls i absolutely love this game BUT unfortunately it seems to hate linux boxs i cant get it to run with wine
get a little white box that pops up and forget what it says BUT with playon linux i can SORT of get it running problem is fucking crashes every 3 to 5 mins very annoying ..NOT THE GAMES PROBLEM i dont think as i got a buddy that plays it on windows with no trouble ...IF i were to have 1 wish id wish for a renpy version of this game BECAUSE they are the only ones that 99% ofthe time works and dont give me a headache or any problem at all BUT somehow doubt that will happen and hey no hard feelings LOL for the first time in about 20 years or so im actually gonna try to put windows 7 on an old drive JUST so i can play this fucking game THATS HOW BAD I WANNA PLAY
also wish there some moders that could help with some money cheats and leveling by god its painful LOL
dont sure ill be able to get windows on a drive as i had to clone my linux drive BECAUSE my dvd rm is fucked (laptop)
and usb boot devices dont work :(

isher1998

Apr 6, 2020
i really love this game and cant wait for the next update it took me around 10 hours to finish and thats with cheats amazing i would give 5/5 stars but idk how yet on this site

Reactions: zARRR

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
How can I "buy you a coffee" I don't like Patreon anymore as it gets super expensive to support "some" artists and they don't always keep working on the projects. 2nd: Spoiler: I cannot progress on infiltrating the cult. I can kill them but: Marcus has that old monk costume in the basement (but I cannot take it), I can intercept Roderik, but he doesn't store the monk costume, nor give me a choice to take his. Cannot open the door (to where I suspect is access via the Church catacombs (where they bury the bodies of priests.) So I am stuck with that uncompleted quest? Is it finished, or doable, if yes please advise. Thomas is also a member yet I cannot follow him nor get anything except he has old clothes in his closet. That big blanket thing in his room, you can go under but, not discover anything there.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
hey guys and dolls i absolutely love this game BUT unfortunately it seems to hate linux boxs i cant get it to run with wine
get a little white box that pops up and forget what it says BUT with playon linux i can SORT of get it running problem is fucking crashes every 3 to 5 mins very annoying ..NOT THE GAMES PROBLEM i dont think as i got a buddy that plays it on windows with no trouble ...IF i were to have 1 wish id wish for a renpy version of this game BECAUSE they are the only ones that 99% ofthe time works and dont give me a headache or any problem at all BUT somehow doubt that will happen and hey no hard feelings LOL for the first time in about 20 years or so im actually gonna try to put windows 7 on an old drive JUST so i can play this fucking game THATS HOW BAD I WANNA PLAY
also wish there some moders that could help with some money cheats and leveling by god its painful LOL
dont sure ill be able to get windows on a drive as i had to clone my linux drive BECAUSE my dvd rm is fucked (laptop)
and usb boot devices dont work :(
Yeah, I feel for you, if I could cut off Microsoft I would as the funds going to evil Gates I would not fund him. Do that shout out and ask if someone has a fix for Linux you risk a hack but you can set up a VMachine and see what falls out.

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes